Question for Democrats

daveman

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2010
On the way to the Dark Tower.
I keep being told that by voting for conservatives, I'm voting against my best interests.

I'm a conservative, white, Christian veteran. The Democratic Party has made it quite clear for years they believe I'm responsible for all the ills plaguing America. They've made it quite clear for years they hate me.

So how is it in my best interests to vote Democrat? Why should I vote for a party that hates me?

Free stuff!

1*_KpD3WSJSDiqlPDNWBjjyg.jpeg

In the new worker's paradise, all of your needs will be fulfilled by the Fatherland.

garbage-can-venezuela-1200x630.jpg

But wait! There's more! Not only do they hate your White Christian Arse, they work tirelessly to bring in as many non-citizens from Mexico and Central America as possible. Why? Because they know if they can flip the demographics in Texas and Arizona they have a dead bolt LOCK on the Presidency for decades.

I guess its like if you're educated, Hispanic, black, Asian, in college, female, non-christian, gay, trans, pregnant, have small children....Republicans have for years said they that they hate those people. I can't blame anyone who is educated, Hispanic, black, Asian, in college, female, non-christian, gay, trans, pregnant or who has small children if they don't vote for Republicans/Conservatives. I would wonder about the sanity of someone who is that does.

I guess its like if you're educated, Hispanic, black, Asian, in college, female, non-christian, gay, trans, pregnant, have small children....Republicans have for years said they that they hate those people. I can't blame anyone who is educated, Hispanic, black, Asian, in college, female, non-christian, gay, trans, pregnant or who has small children if they don't vote for Republicans/Conservatives. I would wonder about the sanity of someone who is that does.

No, the dems have told everyone that Rs hate these people. Its the dems who hate all americans and push racism and division. Its a travesty. You're smarter than this, CC.

And if you like infanticide, love Communism and if you’re educated to think people can change sex on a whim, vote Democrat!

I'm at least four of those things ... I'll neither confirm nor deny the fifth.

I keep being told that by voting for conservatives, I'm voting against my best interests.

I'm a conservative, white, Christian veteran. The Democratic Party has made it quite clear for years they believe I'm responsible for all the ills plaguing America. They've made it quite clear for years they hate me.

So how is it in my best interests to vote Democrat? Why should I vote for a party that hates me?

You sound like a Democrat yourself. A real conservative doesn't vote for his personal self interest, he votes for what he believes is in best interest of his country.

Ever notice that it is the Democrats who tell you who the Republicans like. Unlike the Republicans, the Democrats will flat out tell you they hate you and there is no part in their hate club.

No, the dems have told everyone that Rs hate these people. Its the dems who hate all americans and push racism and division. Its a travesty. You're smarter than this, CC.

Apparently he isn't that smart. All con jobs require greed and stupidity on the part of the sucker and mark because successful con jobs require the mark to be a willing participant in the con.

I provided just as much proof for my thesis as the OP did...

"Republicans have for years said they that they hate those people."

No. Democrats have for years said Republicans have for years said they that they hate those people.

But Democrats lie.

No. Democrats have for years said Republicans have for years said they that they hate those people.

But Democrats lie.

I offered just as much proof of my thesis as you did yours.... Care to quote where "the democrats" (not sure how you quote a whole group of people but you went there first) said they "hated" any of those groups you mentioned?

Well for starters democrats don't hate you. Just because faux news said so doesn't mean it's true.

You sound like a Democrat yourself. A real conservative doesn't vote for his personal self interest, he votes for what he believes is in best interest of his country.
...which is why I vote conservative.

Meanwhile, this thread was so Democrats can explain why I should vote for a party that hates everything I am.

Oddly enough, Democrats insist that what's in my best interests is helping Democrats gain more power over me.

Maybe they'll tell me how that benefits me or the country.

But Democrats lie.

I offered just as much proof of my thesis as you did yours.... Care to quote where "the democrats" (not sure how you quote a whole group of people but you went there first) said they "hated" any of those groups you mentioned?
Wow. Just...wow.

Forum List

Back