Question for democrats, who is a white supremacist?

Sharing internal polling data with Russians who were using it to attack his opponent is collusion, shit for brains. It's not criminal conspiracy, but it IS collusion.
I don't know if it's actually funny, but Trump may have been "thinking" the Russians were giving him all this help for free.

FB_IMG_1639441730684.jpg

You answer the question: Why do you believe everyone is supposed to be familiar with your racist slang?
I don't, you fucking retard. This is your bullshit opinion, and yours alone.
How come you couldn't seem to unravel 'cock Asian', huh? It's not like it was hard or an enigma for the future of humanity to try and understand. :auiqs.jpg: You were either trolling, or you're such a fucking hayseed dipshit that you're incapable of dressing yourself.

Although I believe you are a dumb as dirt magaturd, that's probably not the case.

So answer my question.

I don't, you fucking retard. This is your bullshit opinion, and yours alone.
How come you couldn't seem to unravel 'cock Asian', huh? It's not like it was hard or an enigma for the future of humanity to try and understand. :auiqs.jpg: You were either trolling, or you're such a fucking hayseed dipshit that you're incapable of dressing yourself.

Although I believe you are a dumb as dirt magaturd, that's probably not the case.

So answer my question.
You're the one who used the racist slang.

I don't waste my time trying to "unravel" prog bullshit. All your other assumptions are a waste of bandwidth.

And slavery.
I think you can lay slavery on the doorstep of some tribe in the Indus Valley, every civilization since then has slavery. It was universal, and universally accepted until the British decided to end it on an international level. The Royal Navy and infant USN cooperated to stop the seaborne slave trade. So you can’t blame slavery on either whites or Americans.

Forum List

Back