Who'd a' Guessed???

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Here's a bulletin......the masks don't work.

They're simply more mandate-play from the totalitarians.

"Little Evidence Supports Use of Cloth Masks to Limit Spread of Coronavirus: Analysis

Cloth masks are of little use against COVID-19, according to a recently published analysis.

Federal health authorities and a slew of jurisdictions require or...." blah blah blah (thank you, Greta).

1636996795341.png

I hope I didn't upset the sheep.

Did they reach a claim of a billion died from the scamdemic yet????????

Last edited:
Mosquitos perform the task of pollination they have a use in nature, I wear a cloth mask that has an insult enscribed on it.

If a billion died you'd still not give a damn.

Mosquitos perform the task of pollination they have a use in nature, I wear a cloth mask that has an insult enscribed on it.

If a billion died you'd still not give a damn.
nor will your mask protect you against what a billion people might die from. 8,000 people die daily. I see you don't care.

I am sure you wouldn't give a damn is it did get as bad or worse.
well, it isn't, so the facts are plain to see. You don't follow evidence, you disregard data. in other words, you're a fear mongerer.

Yup......'death' from the Wuhan was never more than a rounding error.

But the dolts buy the propaganda like it was on sale.
Traits such as nurturance, sensitivity, sweetness, supportiveness, gentleness, warmth, passivity, cooperativeness, expressiveness, modesty, humility, empathy, affection, tenderness, and being emotional, kind, helpful, devoted, and understanding...........................

Traits such as nurturance, sensitivity, sweetness, supportiveness, gentleness, warmth, passivity, cooperativeness, expressiveness, modesty, humility, empathy, affection, tenderness, and being emotional, kind, helpful, devoted, and understanding...........................

The one you need work on is honesty.

Your shaudenfrudian eschatolgy is a sin.
I guess when you pants are on fire, and Hell is breaking loose here on Earth, and you try to crawl in to some hole to get away from it all and can't you'll find out, won't you?

You'll take the 666 chip and damn your soul just for a bag of doughnuts, won't you?

Forum List

Back