Question for democrats, who is a white supremacist?

So you believe we've never had tornadoes in this country? What a fucking dumbass.

We've had hundreds of tornadoes worse than the one in Kentucky. Progs are like the tribal villagers who throw a virgin into the volcano every time it erupts. It takes a special kind of stupid to believe a single tornado proves global warming is true.
Keep talking Bubba……

No one said everyone in America practiced slavery. However, immediately after the revolution, most of it did. Slavery was legal i every state.

What do you imagine you're proving?
So I guess you’re now admitting I was right.

So you believe we've never had tornadoes in this country? What a fucking dumbass.

We've had hundreds of tornadoes worse than the one in Kentucky. Progs are like the tribal villagers who throw a virgin into the volcano every time it erupts. It takes a special kind of stupid to believe a single tornado proves global warming is true.
Sure, whatever you say bubba.

What foolishness. In the United States, White people mass produced slavery . Only stupid whites argue they didn’t. You’re a clueless BUBBA, even after 10 days in the military

Americans primarily whites brought the concept to the US and used it to prop up their economy. It’s stupid to argue otherwise. No one person “invented” slavery doofus.
And todays legit black folks are still celebrating slavery in America as they are the biggest beneficiaries of it….This is evidenced by the fact that NONE have gone back to their homelands to live that amazing life they missed out on.
Beggars like Curried Goats cry like a bitch daily yet remain in ‘systemically racist’ America for the free shit.

Last edited:
The event that flattened western Kentucky is a Chinese hoax ? The right is made up of idiots who are science, global warming and vax deniers.
Once again, you lied about what I posted. Speaking of idiots.

Really, I said that ? Making up shit is your way of rationalizing white supremacy. Keep talking BUBBA. Half the country fought to do away with institutional slavery, the other half fought to maintain it. You’re on that side bubba ? No bubba. All America did NOT PRACTICE institutional slavery bubba. Be careful generalizing and read history, the real version.
Once again, you lie about what I said. Furthermore, you've got your facts all wrong.

Everything you know is wrong.

Once again, you lie about what I said. Furthermore, you've got your facts all wrong.

Everything you know is wrong.
Of course, you have nothing to prove it one way or another. You’re just making bold face claims that are wrong.
American slavery was different then most of the rest of the world as we know it as far as institutional slavery is concerned . They literally invented their version. It was slavery BY RACE. The rest of the world was slavery by indentured servitude mostly between peoples traditionally of the same race.

You need to read more. Whites who practiced institutional slavery in America were racist. So anyone with an education, could easily say institutional slavery by race was invented in America. Look it up, then admit you’re ignorant of history.

That’s your history lesson.

Plantation owners became wealthy on the backs of slave labor by race.

Forum List

Back