Zone1 Question for Christians

Politicians don't matter, they come and go, spouting off like they're significant. Warnings from God's Word, however, are never safe to ignore. God's judgement is a terrifying thing.
Yet warnings from charlatans who claim to be giving warnings from god are worthy of ridicule.

Yet warnings from charlatans who claim to be giving warnings from god are worthy of ridicule.
And you can separate the wheat from the chaff? Like that site you linked to that literally pulls a few words out of a sentence to make a point that the whole sentence demolishes?

I fear you will need a long time to study Buddhism until you will be able to understand what Meister Eckhart said when he spoke about poorness. If I would be a Buddhistic master I guess I could have problems where to start to teach you.

I do not fear the path I walk.
BUT
Using a 40 year old ABC show to teach Buddhism?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ignorance and bigotry walk hand in hand.

And you can separate the wheat from the chaff? Like that site you linked to that literally pulls a few words out of a sentence to make a point that the whole sentence demolishes?
I'm pretty good at recognizing contradictory bullshit.

I don't have a problem with Jesus, or at least the charactor called Jesus. Modern Christianity has little to do with that part. It's the demand of unerring fealty to a god who is described as loving and forgiving, but whose exploits can only be seen as the acts of a hateful, uncaring petty mind. I have tried to reconsile the vastly different examples of what that god is supposed to be like, and what his actions have shown.
What have His actions shown to you, personally?

I was devoutly Christian until I did a deep study of the bible which presented questions I couldn't find the answers to, and nobody I asked even tried to answer. I wish I could reclaim my faith. Believing in a loving, all knowing God who deeply cared about me personally gave me great comfort in hard times, and I wish I could regain peace that came from the belief that all things would work for the good to them that love God. I conveniently ignored the following part that said only those that were called according to his purpose.

Paul was quite specific when he said there is nothing in human desire or effort to gain forgiveness. God will show mercy or harden who he wants, and nothing we believe, say, or do will have anything to do with his choice. (Romans 9: 16-18) Paul goes on to explain that some people were only created as examples of his glory to be shown to the objects of his mercy. (Romans 9: 19-23) Obviously, those people were created to go to hell, since there is nothing they can believe , or do to change Gods decision on mercy.

Help me out here. Does God offer the chance to go to heaven to everybody, or just his chosen few, and how do you justify what Paul wrote with the idea of a benevolent forgiving God?
The bible says-- 2Peter 3:9--God desires ALL to attain to repentance, no desire for any to be destroyed.
Only blind guides that do not know God teach a literal eternal suffering.
Rev 14:3--144,000 are bought from the earth to heaven. These are the little flock( Luke 12:32)= the anointed bride of Christ-Only these are to partake of the emblems of the Lords evening meal-Luke 22:29-30)
The great crowd(Rev 7:9) no man can number are the other sheep( John 10:16) who are not of that fold-These are promised to live on EARTH forever-Matt 5:5, Psalm 37:29

The bible says-- 2Peter 3:9--God desires ALL to attain to repentance, no desire for any to be destroyed.
Only blind guides that do not know God teach a literal eternal suffering.
Rev 14:3--144,000 are bought from the earth to heaven. These are the little flock( Luke 12:32)= the anointed bride of Christ-Only these are to partake of the emblems of the Lords evening meal-Luke 22:29-30)
The great crowd(Rev 7:9) no man can number are the other sheep( John 10:16) who are not of that fold-These are promised to live on EARTH forever-Matt 5:5, Psalm 37:29
You should spend your time trying to convince all those Christians who disagree with you.

I'm not sure how individuals can be responsible for their ancestors sins. Are children held responsible for their father's sins? How old do you think people lived to be back then?
Each is held responsible for their own sin. In the OT it states children will be held responsible for the sins of their Father--Not the sins their Father committed, but parents hand down the same sins to their children that they commit is what that means. Those children are taught to do the sins of their parents and false god worship.

You've forced mr to modify my remark.

"What a desperate attempt by you to sound like what you think a smart person might sound like. "

I never force anyone - except someone is violent. Specially I don't force anyone to be stupid.

I do not fear the path I walk.
BUT
Using a 40 year old ABC show to teach Buddhism?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ignorance and bigotry walk hand in hand.

You remind me of a man pounding his fists around an advertising pillar, desperately shouting "Walled in".

You remind me of a man pounding his fists around an advertising pillar, desperately shouting "Walled in".
Nope.
Your perception are yours because it is your life you are perceiving not mine.
Take your parable and look inward.

I'm not sure how individuals can be responsible for their ancestors sins. Are children held responsible for their father's sins? ...

No. But they have to suffer the consequences of their ancestors sins. A most simple, most dangerous and very wide spread problem - while the same time nearly a kind of taboo theme - is for example alcohol-embryopathy. Alcohol has immense negative consequences.

What most people always forget who attack Christians: The victims of sins and crimes are in very most cases not the sinners and criminals on their own. So why do you attack the people who try to help sinners and criminals and are convinced everyone is a sinner - but on the other side everyone is also able to change the own life with the help of god. A life without sins and crimes is a good and more free life. And we are concvinced god "punishes" no one who is doing so.

And you should also not forget that in some times of history different forms to think not had been possible because we developed such new forms. Someone in the middle ages was for example not able to think something what happens is sometimes also able to happen only by chance on not any causal reason. In the bronce age for example no one was able to think something happens without justice.

Concrete example: David fought with his own courage, smartness and trust in god and he wan because of the justice of god against Goliath. And the consequence was a destructive war which did not happpen - a wonder - and many people not had to die. Even the people who had been "punished" from god - Goliaths people - had reasons to be joyful.

Last edited:
Nope.
Your perception are yours because it is your life you are perceiving not mine.
Take your parable and look inward.

Very short: Your form to think has absolutelly nothing to do with spirituality. Buddhists and Catholics live for example in a region of the world since more than 500 years side by side 50:50% - and no group dominates or displaces the other group. Christian monks and Buddhist monks have for example nearly regulary exchange programs where they try to learn from each other.

And I don't know who was the first who argued in your strange unreal fake-mirror form - but your form "to argue" is typical for Donald Trump. Totally unreal and weird.

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with Jesus ...

... and he not with you. :lol: By the way: Did you know that god is also a funny guy who has really a lot of humor?

ruthe_oh_gott.jpg

Translation. "Oh god".
"I was at a training course."

Last edited:
Very short: Your form to think has absolutelly nothing to do with spirituality. Buddhists and Catholics live for example in a region of the world since more than 500 years side by side 50:50% - and no group dominates or displaces the other group. Christian monks and Buddhist monks have for example nearly regulary exchange programs where they try to learn from each other.

And I don't know who was the first who argued in your strange unreal fake-mirror form - but your form "to argue" is typical for Donald Trump. Totally unreal and weird.
You are indeed a strange little bird.
Catholics and buddhists do not live anywhere in the world in a 50:50 state and in this part of the world I've often seen the creation of temples denied because their presence was not in keeping with local sensitivities.
AND
If you don't know what the mirror is then you really know nothing of Buddhism beyond Kung Fu.

Forum List

Back