Question about the statues

If these statues are so offensive, why didn't Obama take them down? Or Bush? Or Clinton?
The Dirty Democratic Party is attempting to inflame racial tensions to get the Troglocrat Voters out to vote......i.e. it is a 100% fabricated issue

You said fascists wear hoods. ANTIFA wears hoods.

those dudes are extremists.... not fascists.

you like failing, TN?.
Then correct what you said and say "extremists and fascists wear hoods"
You said a general statement and i took advantage. Accept it :D

that's ok TN, i understand. anything to justify you're excusing those that are defending their history ( & yours?) from the state's 'rights' to own people. that much i accept.
im not justifying anything. Strawman?
I have nothing good to say about any of those assholes. Hate is hate. I just wish more people thought that. Instead, some hate is ok when they agree with it. Pathetic.

i don't agree with any of the extremism. but you have done nothing that i ever seen in any posts where you don't justify trump in some manner. he has been a racist for decades. you say you didn't vote for him riiiight?
Good lord, now we are going to derail? LOL
Maybe you should go through my thread posting history :thup:

those dudes are extremists.... not fascists.

you like failing, TN?.

that's ok TN, i understand. anything to justify you're excusing those that are defending their history ( & yours?) from the state's 'rights' to own people. that much i accept.
I have nothing good to say about any of those assholes. Hate is hate. I just wish more people thought that. Instead, some hate is ok when they agree with it. Pathetic.

i don't agree with any of the extremism. but you have done nothing that i ever seen in any posts where you don't justify trump in some manner. he has been a racist for decades. you say you didn't vote for him riiiight?

who's derailing? i said that there were never any torch bearing racists demanding blood & soil on obama's watch. & i also said he never had the likes of a bannon creature anywhere in his cabinet. tell me how i am wrong.

who's derailing? i said that there were never any torch bearing racists demanding blood & soil on obama's watch. & i also said he never had the likes of a bannon creature anywhere in his cabinet. tell me how i am wrong.
Demanding blood? They were killing people. BLM and ANTIFAs torches are peoples homes, bussienses and vehicles. ANTIFA is physically attacking people.
BLM and ANTIFA have caused billions of dollars in damages and healthcare costs.
Why do you defend them? :rolleyes:

"russia russia russia"
"bannon bannon bannon"
"torches torches torches"
:D

Link?
I exaggerated obviously. But it has been alot. I know ferguson was around 5 million. Baltimore was at least 20M and i dont think those numbers includes theft, insurance increases, healthcare costs, loss of revenue etc.
I remember after it was all said and done, LA riots cost around 3.5B. That number didnt come out until the 2000s.

Demanding blood? They were killing people. BLM and ANTIFAs torches are peoples homes, bussienses and vehicles. ANTIFA is physically attacking people.
Why do you defend them? :rolleyes:

lol... i am doing no such thing. please tell me where you are getting this $billions worth of ruin? oh good god... what happened on friday 'eh? how could something like that be so organized & planned out causing people from all over the country to show up screaming like that? that would be the cohorts of the animal that whispered in trumps ear every chance he got & was actually part of the security council.

what do you think are bannon's intentions NOW hmmmm?

If these statues are so offensive, why didn't Obama take them down? Or Bush? Or Clinton?

Why were statues still being erected a hundred years after the war?

The north stopped erecting statues twenty years after the war and they actually won

The north stopped erecting statues twenty years after the war and they actually won
Off topic as usual. If the statues are so offensive why didn't they get taken down under other presidents?

Off topic as usual. If the statues are so offensive why didn't they get taken down under other presidents?
What did the confederacy accomplish that is worth memorialize get?

Forum List

Back