Question about the statues

If these statues are so offensive, why didn't Obama take them down? Or Bush? Or Clinton?

Why were statues still being erected a hundred years after the war?

The north stopped erecting statues twenty years after the war and they actually won
Off topic as usual. If the statues are so offensive why didn't they get taken down under other presidents?
What did the confederacy accomplish that is worth memorialize get?
If the statues are so offensive why didn't Obama or Bush or Clinton take them down?
Is Trump taking them down?

Seems to be a local decision
Well, I have to give miketx credit for being consistent. If a traffic light in Missouri fell over any time between January 2009 and January 2017, it was Obama's fault, dontcha know.

Let's tear em down and see if anyone misses them

Hey mods, if you can just close this thread. The trolls aren't going to stop and you won't stop it.

Hey mods, if you can just close this thread. The trolls aren't going to stop and you won't stop it.
You asked why no other Presidents took down Confederate statues. I provided a shitload of examples of statues and other Confederate memorials being taken down all through the Clinton, Bush, and Obama eras.

I can see why you want your embarrassment hidden from sight rather than admit you have your foot in your mouth.

Why the mad rush under Trump to take them all down?
If the Nazis hadn't come to Charlottesville and killed someone, there would not be a rush.
No nazis killed anyone in Charlottesville. Some guy being assaulted by antifa thugs hit a woman trying to escape them.
FAKE NEWS
No, I saw it on video. It really happened.
Fake

All liewinger does all day is zip around websites posting "fake" "Not real" "I'm a Republican and I speak for them all" posts. He's paid to do it.

upload_2017-8-21_13-30-7.jpeg

If these statues are so offensive, why didn't Obama take them down? Or Bush? Or Clinton?

Obama had 8 years to take down these statues, was the guy an uncle Tom or something?

obama never had vanilla isis carrying torches creating a sickening spectacle under his watch either, much as they wanted to... but the orange overlord gave permission to bannon's ilk & now the shit is hitting the fan bigley.

that's why.
Horseshit!

you too little kitty. prove it otherwise. even the most extremist faction of BLM never went as far.
Horseshit!

Because until recently the statues were not actually talking to the liberal subversives. Now that the whole of the collective left wing has gone bonkers, it has become important.

Because until recently the statues were not actually talking to the liberal subversives. Now that the whole of the collective left wing has gone bonkers, it has become important.
So you are another tard who was wearing eclipse sunglasses as you breezed past posts 44, 45, 45, 46, 47, 48, 64, 66, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, aaaaaaand 76!

This is why I call you willfully blind monkeys! This is why I say you were all in comas in years past.

monkey.jpg

The north stopped erecting statues twenty years after the war and they actually won
Off topic as usual. If the statues are so offensive why didn't they get taken down under other presidents?
What did the confederacy accomplish that is worth memorialize get?

how the south were traitors & wanted to continue to own people for ever & ever?

Flags first

yep... remember her?

nikki-haley-z-1024.jpg

Why the mad rush under Trump to take them all down?
If the Nazis hadn't come to Charlottesville and killed someone, there would not be a rush.
No nazis killed anyone in Charlottesville. Some guy being assaulted by antifa thugs hit a woman trying to escape them.
FAKE NEWS
No, I saw it on video. It really happened.

infowars is a false flag.

Forum List

Back