Question about the statues

If these statues are so offensive, why didn't Obama take them down? Or Bush? Or Clinton?

Obama had 8 years to take down these statues, was the guy an uncle Tom or something?

obama never had vanilla isis carrying torches creating a sickening spectacle under his watch either, much as they wanted to... but the orange overlord gave permission to bannon's ilk & now the shit is hitting the fan bigley.

that's why.
Completely false.

If these statues are so offensive, why didn't Obama take them down? Or Bush? Or Clinton?

Obama had 8 years to take down these statues, was the guy an uncle Tom or something?

obama never had vanilla isis carrying torches creating a sickening spectacle under his watch either, much as they wanted to... but the orange overlord gave permission to bannon's ilk & now the shit is hitting the fan bigley.

that's why.

Bring it, you will be destroyed. What do you fools think is going to happen, the best you can hope for is the country will split in two and you people will occupy the broke ass fucked up half of the country while our side prospers. :laugh:

that's why.
Horseshit!

that's why.

Bring it, you will be destroyed. What do you fools think is going to happen, the best you can hope for is the country will split in two and you people will occupy the broke ass fucked up half of the country while our side prospers. :laugh:

sure sweety, sure....

:lmao:

that's why.
Completely false.

prove it otherwise.

that's why.
Horseshit!

you too little kitty. prove it otherwise. even the most extremist faction of BLM never went as far.

The statues aren't offensive. Those protesting the history of this country are.

They can take the statues down, but that does not erase what happened in the past.
And then what will they want to destroy?

Anything they can, including history books.

fascists burn books. & wear hoods.
antifablackhoods.jpg

like ANTIFA?

that's why.
Like when obama blamed the system for a BLM member shooting five cops? GREAT point

If your opposition is desperate, and has no message, you will eventually find something to gin up your base with. The fact they had to stoop this low is an indication of how bad of shape they are in and how desperate they are. The Democrat Party is setting Record Lows for Fund Raising Month after Month since they started with Russia Russia Russia, Korea, Korea, Korea, and now Race, Race, Race.

When your party is defending men like George Soros, and groups like ISIS, North Korea, ANTIFA, and BLM you are desperate.

When your party has to use it's propaganda wing THE KKK, to stir up it's base, you are very desperate.

They can take the statues down, but that does not erase what happened in the past.

antifablackhoods.jpg

like ANTIFA?

ANTI FASCIST = KKK?

lol.... you lost it TN. oh yaaaaaaa............. the ones that burns books? they were hitler's mooks. hitler was a fascist.

nice try TN.

antifablackhoods.jpg

like ANTIFA?

ANTI FASCIST = KKK?

lol.... you lost it TN. oh yaaaaaaa............. the ones that burns books? they were hitler's mooks. hitler was a fascist.

nice try TN.
You said fascists wear hoods. ANTIFA wears hoods.

that's why.
Like when obama blamed the system for a BLM member shooting five cops? GREAT point

strawman argument. where was the top BLM extremist whispering in his ear & part of his cabinet & had a racist/antisemetic rightwing rag mag with an amphibian mascot that is a venue for all that hate? & where was the rally when he pardoned anybody just to fuel the fire?

lol... & speaking of fire...they still didn't have torches either.

another fail. :itsok:

antifablackhoods.jpg

like ANTIFA?

ANTI FASCIST = KKK?

nice try TN.

those dudes are extremists.... not fascists.

you like failing, TN?.

that's why.

strawman argument. where was the top BLM extremist whispering in his ear & part of his cabinet & had a racist/antisemetic rightwing rag mag with an amphibian mascot that is a venue for all that hate? & where was the rally when he pardoned anybody just to fuel the fire?

lol... & speaking of fire...they still didn't have torches either.

another fail. :itsok:
obama "gave permission" just as much as trump did.
LOL omg :cuckoo:

antifablackhoods.jpg

like ANTIFA?

ANTI FASCIST = KKK?

nice try TN.

you like failing, TN?.
Then correct what you said and say "extremists and fascists wear hoods"
You said a general statement and i took advantage. Accept it :D

antifablackhoods.jpg

like ANTIFA?

ANTI FASCIST = KKK?

nice try TN.

you like failing, TN?.

that's ok TN, i understand. anything to justify you're excusing those that are defending their history ( & yours?) from the state's 'rights' to own people. that much i accept.

antifablackhoods.jpg

like ANTIFA?

ANTI FASCIST = KKK?

nice try TN.

you like failing, TN?.

that's ok TN, i understand. anything to justify you're excusing those that are defending their history ( & yours?) from the state's 'rights' to own people. that much i accept.
im not justifying anything. Strawman?
I have nothing good to say about any of those assholes. Hate is hate. I just wish more people thought that. Instead, some hate is ok when they agree with it. Pathetic.

ANTI FASCIST = KKK?

nice try TN.

you like failing, TN?.

im not justifying anything. Strawman?
I have nothing good to say about any of those assholes. Hate is hate. I just wish more people thought that. Instead, some hate is ok when they agree with it. Pathetic.

i don't agree with any of the extremism. but you have done nothing that i ever seen in any posts where you don't justify trump in some manner. he has been a racist for decades. you say you didn't vote for him riiiight?

Were the statues on Federal property, shit for Brains? All this States Rights bullshit you dumb assed far right mothers spew and whine about and you ask that stupidly insipid question.

Hey Forest, you stupid or something?
then why tie them to trump at *this* particular time?

you just proved his point in your rush to be a dick.

Forum List

Back