Queer Officially Running for President

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very intelligent, very articulate, very thoughtful, very calm and very respectful man.

A delightful contrast, for as long as it lasts.
He puts another guy’s penis in his anus. That’s a disqualification factor for this voter. I don’t want this man in charge of our nuclear arsenal.

Don't knock it till you've tried it. Getting a penis in the anus is great!

Preach, sister! Preach! :lol:
Not if your a dude. Also, Stormy would take a penis anywhere as long as the $$$ is right.

Being as how they call their very own victim group LGBQT, this should stand without our resident dims having a minor heart attack.

But since they ARE the Party of Perpetual Outrage, it will get reported 12,381 times.

More or less
They fact that this completely unqualified individual would be considered for the nomination is a joke. He’s gay...that’s his big selling point. Was the South Bend dog catcher too busy to run? Democratic Party has become a joke.

No Twinky, that's what you chose to focus on. And it's revealing that you passed over everything else to indulge that fantasy.
What else is there to focus on? He smokes another guy’s pecker. Disqualified by this voter.

Every time you refer to yourself as "this voter" I get some puke in my mouth.

But by all means show us where in the Constitution anything about "queer" appears in the qualifications.

It says muchly about what kind of clowns we get saddled with by the electorate, and the superficial values of that electorate, that here's a wag who zips right past everything the guy's done as a hands-on mayor, his military service, his learning Norwegian just so he could read a book, and instead goes straight to ----- "queer".
I like to cut through the bullshit.

No, it’s not Obama again. It’s the gay mayor of South Bend, Indiana. He must have celebrated his announcement by blowing his “husband.” Joe Biden doesn’t stand a chance in the 2020 fucked-up Democratic Party. No white heterosexual males need enter the race.
Pete Buttigieg officially announces presidential campaign - CNNPolitics
Are people seriously stupid enough to make sexuality an issue going into 2020? You do realize that most people don't give a shit and many people will be offended by that sort of attack. Deal with the fucking issues. Trump is queer in his own special way.
And like clockwork, our resident defender of homosexuals and their evil lifestyles shows up.

I'd like to know why all the conservatives who INSIST that conservatives do NOT hate gays NEVER respond to anti-gay comments by conservatives?

politicalchic?

where are you?

tell this guy off......
hate the sin--not the sinner

or....mind your own business.....

The thing about hating the sin is it eventually ends up bad for the sinner....

If you truly believe that homosexuality is a "sin" wouldn't you vote do criminalize it?

I'm not a nuclear physicist, so I'm having a problem seeing the relationship between anal sex and nuclear weapons.

Could you 'splain that to me?

Judgement.

We rely on our President to exercise Judgement.

What sort of judgement does an aberration have? What kind of person prefers his own sex over the beauty of the opposite sex?

Answer: An aberration.

What kind of aberration brags about it?

An idiot.

Only through Beauty's morning gate, dost thou enter the land of Knowledge.

I am more concerned with his Communist, hate America views than him being Gay, but you have a point. I doubt he, or many other Gays would be able to exercise proper judgement to do what is right for the country and not let their sexuality rule their thinking.

He'd have more of a shot if he were a female, Black, Lesbian. He only checks ONE Democrat box, and is a White male, so...…..
He's a communist who hates America? Seriously? You have to stop listening to Fox and Friends and Alex Jones.

Gays cant exercise proper judgement to do what is right for the country? I guess Trump must be gay then.

No, it’s not Obama again. It’s the gay mayor of South Bend, Indiana. He must have celebrated his announcement by blowing his “husband.” Joe Biden doesn’t stand a chance in the 2020 fucked-up Democratic Party. No white heterosexual males need enter the race.
I don't approve of homosexuality but I respect their lifestyle and choices...and i would take him over trump any day...he speaks well, seems respectful, intelligent and humble unlike the orange pig.

Being as how they call their very own victim group LGBQT, this should stand without our resident dims having a minor heart attack.

But since they ARE the Party of Perpetual Outrage, it will get reported 12,381 times.

More or less
They fact that this completely unqualified individual would be considered for the nomination is a joke. He’s gay...that’s his big selling point. Was the South Bend dog catcher too busy to run? Democratic Party has become a joke.

No Twinky, that's what you chose to focus on. And it's revealing that you passed over everything else to indulge that fantasy.
What else is there to focus on? He smokes another guy’s pecker. Disqualified by this voter.

Every time you refer to yourself as "this voter" I get some puke in my mouth.

But by all means show us where in the Constitution anything about "queer" appears in the qualifications.
The Founders certainly never anticipated this...and if I put what he puts in his mouth...I would puke.

Are people seriously stupid enough to make sexuality an issue going into 2020? You do realize that most people don't give a shit and many people will be offended by that sort of attack. Deal with the fucking issues. Trump is queer in his own special way.
And like clockwork, our resident defender of homosexuals and their evil lifestyles shows up.

I'd like to know why all the conservatives who INSIST that conservatives do NOT hate gays NEVER respond to anti-gay comments by conservatives?

politicalchic?

where are you?

tell this guy off......
And like clockwork, our resident homo defender shows up.
There is nothing more pathetically moronic than someone who makes an assumption about someone's sexuality based on their politics. The fact that you live in your small minded bigoted bubble is you problem an no one else's. Are you really so fucking stupid and delusional to believe that all or most people think like you?
Shut up you prissy disciple of Satan. Here's a fact! If he wasn't a homosexual and married to a man, you would never have heard of him. The media is full of homosexuals so they want to do everything they can to put homosexuals into power regardless of their positions, it is basesd purely on their sexuality.
What a psychotic boatload of bigoted bovine excrement ! Of course we would have still heard of him. You think that he would not be running for president if he were straight. That is as stupid as stupid gets- but exactly what I have come to expect of you. Oh, and I can't be a disciple of Satan . Satan exists only in the diseased minds of the religiously mentally ill.
If he is monogamous that is not a negative. America needs a calming. Its like we are at constant domestic turmoil when it does not have to be. People screwing with gays has been reduced massively in our nation. In the movement to that though, gays have amassed a lot of power. Power that is destroying others as more agendas are demanded. You saw that attempt with what Buttpuig spewed to Pence. Pence has been classy since he took office. He has taken a lot of abuse even though he has been mostly low key. We are not ready for an openly gay President. You see our politicians waffling on issues like playing ping pong. All of the agendas the Progs have are extreme in costs and the little gu will pay for it. Trump's proposed return to the moon is doable. And much more economical even with the big government lemon Space Launch System.

I don't approve of homosexuality but I respect their lifestyle and choices...and i would take him over trump any day...he speaks well, seems respectful, intelligent and humble unlike the orange pig.
I don’t.

who the hell cares if he's gay? can he do the job?
no ---they are like the blacks---their thinking is warped by victimhood/race/etc
--the most recent, perfect example is Smollet --and Foxx
....they LOVE criminals and HATE cops

politicalchic?

where are you?

tell this guy off......

If you truly believe that homosexuality is a "sin" wouldn't you vote do criminalize it?
It is deviant behavior.

who the hell cares if he's gay? can he do the job?
no ---they are like the blacks---their thinking is warped by victimhood/race/etc
--the most recent, perfect example is Smollet --and Foxx
....they LOVE criminals and HATE cops
you must know some seriously different gay people.

and tomorrow they will be claiming that THEY are NOT anti-gay....it is the LIBERALS and DEMS who are anti-gay....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...Yiannopoulos&usg=AOvVaw0IXqdxm6YgmTllzJ5r93XC

politicalchic?

where are you?

tell this guy off......

It is deviant behavior.

hating decent people for no rational reason is deviant behavior

It says muchly about what kind of clowns we get saddled with by the electorate, and the superficial values of that electorate, that here's a wag who zips right past everything the guy's done as a hands-on mayor, his military service, his learning Norwegian just so he could read a book, and instead goes straight to ----- "queer".
I like to cut through the bullshit.

Read: "I like to cut through the bullshit".

Fixed it for ya.

politicalchic?

where are you?

tell this guy off......

It is deviant behavior.

Whereas dismissing a candidate because "queer" is not. Allllllllllll righty then.

I'm not a nuclear physicist, so I'm having a problem seeing the relationship between anal sex and nuclear weapons.

Could you 'splain that to me?

Judgement.

We rely on our President to exercise Judgement.

What sort of judgement does an aberration have? What kind of person prefers his own sex over the beauty of the opposite sex?

Answer: An aberration.

What kind of aberration brags about it?

An idiot.

Only through Beauty's morning gate, dost thou enter the land of Knowledge.

I am more concerned with his Communist, hate America views than him being Gay, but you have a point. I doubt he, or many other Gays would be able to exercise proper judgement to do what is right for the country and not let their sexuality rule their thinking.

He'd have more of a shot if he were a female, Black, Lesbian. He only checks ONE Democrat box, and is a White male, so...…..
He's a communist who hates America? Seriously? You have to stop listening to Fox and Friends and Alex Jones.

Gays cant exercise proper judgement to do what is right for the country? I guess Trump must be gay then.

Perhaps you should stop worshipping Buttplug and actually listen to the idiot. Passive aggressive with a radical leftist agenda. A know nothing who nobody could pick out of a lineup. His queerness isn't an issue? Then why did HE bring it front and center? Attacking Mike Pence for his religious beliefs shows HIS bias and that he is unfit for office. The only thing this goof is running on is that he's gay. By the way how would this goof govern when NO Middle Eastern Islam following leader would ever speak to him? Take your hetero haing Tump hating BS and shove it.

politicalchic?

where are you?

tell this guy off......

It is deviant behavior.

hating decent people for no rational reason is deviant behavior
Sorry if I don’t want a President who fantasizes about being tea bagged by the President of France.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back