Buttigieg’s star rises as $1T Biden agenda shifts toward him

WASHINGTON (AP) — Pete Buttigieg, the transportation secretary who holds the purse strings to much of President Joe Biden’s $1 trillion infrastructure package, was holding forth with reporters on its impact — the promise of more electric cars, intercity train routes, bigger airports — when a pointed question came.

How would he go about building racial equity into infrastructure?

The 39-year-old former mayor of South Bend, Indiana, and 2020 Democratic presidential candidate laid out his argument that highway design can reflect racism, noting that at least $1 billion in the bill will help reconnect cities and neighborhoods that had been racially segregated or divided by road projects.

“I’m still surprised that some people were surprised when I pointed to the fact that if a highway was built for the purpose of dividing a white and a Black neighborhood ... that obviously reflects racism,” he said.

At the White House, staff warmly refer to him as “Secretary Mayor Pete,” and Biden has compared Buttigieg to his late son Beau. The White House celebrated Chasten’s birthday with cupcakes. “You’re the best, man,” Biden said after Buttigieg spoke at the White House over the summer.

Yet in a city laden with ambition, Buttigieg’s potential to move farther onto the national stage can make him a target.

Nina Smith, Buttigieg’s former traveling campaign press secretary, said as Biden’s top lieutenant on the bill, Buttigieg has the opportunity to lead an effort to “eradicate past injustices.” Buttigieg during the 2020 campaign was never able to win over large shares of Black voters.

“That’s an added responsibility that I think he’s very much aware of and making a central part of the work,” said Smith, a Democratic political consultant.

Good to see Buttigieg doing well.

What do you see in Buttigieg's political future?
You mean he's finally back from "maternity leave"? (Eye Roll)

He is a pawn of the WEF, and the global fascists.

Any lefty or "progressive," that supports him, hasn't done their research, and has their head up their ass. He is a tool of billionaires that plan to enslave the planet in a transhumanist eugenics agenda.

:rolleyes:

,o1 a-6.jpg

,o1 b.jpg

aAb0Qnp_460s.jpg

Seems like Pete is in over his head again. South Bend was too much for him so now he is given the task to clean up the supply chain and direct the spending on the $1.5 Trillion Infrastructure bill? Yikes. Friends, I think that inflation will be here for quite a while along with serious product shortages.

Seems like Pete is in over his head again. South Bend was too much for him so now he is given the task to clean up the supply chain and direct the spending on the $1.5 Trillion Infrastructure bill? Yikes. Friends, I think that inflation will be here for quite a while along with serious product shortages.

No doubt!

WASHINGTON (AP) — Pete Buttigieg, the transportation secretary who holds the purse strings to much of President Joe Biden’s $1 trillion infrastructure package, was holding forth with reporters on its impact — the promise of more electric cars, intercity train routes, bigger airports — when a pointed question came.

The 39-year-old former mayor of South Bend, Indiana, and 2020 Democratic presidential candidate laid out his argument that highway design can reflect racism, noting that at least $1 billion in the bill will help reconnect cities and neighborhoods that had been racially segregated or divided by road projects.

“I’m still surprised that some people were surprised when I pointed to the fact that if a highway was built for the purpose of dividing a white and a Black neighborhood ... that obviously reflects racism,” he said.

At the White House, staff warmly refer to him as “Secretary Mayor Pete,” and Biden has compared Buttigieg to his late son Beau. The White House celebrated Chasten’s birthday with cupcakes. “You’re the best, man,” Biden said after Buttigieg spoke at the White House over the summer.

Yet in a city laden with ambition, Buttigieg’s potential to move farther onto the national stage can make him a target.

Nina Smith, Buttigieg’s former traveling campaign press secretary, said as Biden’s top lieutenant on the bill, Buttigieg has the opportunity to lead an effort to “eradicate past injustices.” Buttigieg during the 2020 campaign was never able to win over large shares of Black voters.

“That’s an added responsibility that I think he’s very much aware of and making a central part of the work,” said Smith, a Democratic political consultant.

I see him shitting his pants too at a relatively early age. Muscles can only take so much abuse.

How the fuck does someone get to be a rising star because they get to spend a trillion dollars of OUR money? By that metric my wife should be queen of the United States by now. And we know he’s going to spend wisely because… he’s gay?

That really was his only qualification for the job. Nobody in the Brandon admin thought he’d actually have to do anything is why that was qualification enough. It’s why they figured he could piss away two months learning to breastfeed because it’s just a figurehead position.

And not to just pick on the faggots, that’s how Harris got her job as well. She qualified for being black and a woman. That was all.

This is what you get in a liberal government.

Buttplugs future is zero, gone, none. He’s not even qualified or has the tools to be what he truly wants to be. A mom. There’s no way he can do this honorary job because he had no idea it was going to be a real job.

I predict massive failure and a loss of a trillion dollars.

How can your star rise when you're on paternity leave with your homo husband, trying figure out how to breast feed your adopted child?

Was this fictional rise in Buttplug's approval rating before, or after, his 3 month maternity leave?

Buttigeu will be getting millions $$$$ thrown into his and his husband's bank accounts...it's rico, bribery, and treason really.
Source?...Or does it just spawn in your head and you throw it up on the internets?

Only someone as incompetent and out of it, as Joe Biden, could hand over this trillion dollar boondoggle
(to a large degree) to someone like the Beto O'Rourke (or Hunter Biden) of Joe's cabinet, Pete Buttigeig.

What a fucking disaster! All this money will be frivolously pissed away by "Bike Lane Pete".
'

Last edited:
Oh Lord!

This disgusting stolen Administration is full of morons ..... full of mental defective imbeciles!

Buttigieg is just one of them....just one of the pathetic clowns that the Left has put out there to govern Americams....

Mercy Lord!:icon_cry: MERCY

What utterly pathetic nonsense.

All of it.

Get a grip, man.

Forum List

Back