Medicare for all is actually Medicaid for all.

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
People think Governmental insurance will give them Medicare level medical service which sucks but not nearly as bad as the Medicaid they'd actually get. It will bankrupt the rich and the middle class and charge $500 for an aspirin to the poor's insurance whoever is stupid enough to pay the bill, which will be the Government. It'd be worse than the English or the Canadian medical programs which are bad enough as it is. And death panels will be the rule not the exception. People deciding your too old to waste resources on.

upload_2019-4-14_15-20-23.jpeg

I think we should just expand the VA care system so everyone can experience how well we take care of our vets.

We'll just initiate the draft for health care professionals to fill up the new facilities required to expand the care everyone.

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 255889

I think we should just expand the VA care system so everyone can experience how well we take care of our vets.

*****SMILE*****

It takes me a month to get an appointment with my provider. 3 months if I need my toe nails trimmed, I can't reach my feet. Psycho counselor minimum of 60 days for an appointment and I'm Bi-Polar. They won't fix my teeth even though I have partial teeth in my mouth. They only do my eyes because it's a side effect of my Bi-Polar medication. Truthfully without the Risperidone I'd be in jail for murder or dead. Should've seen me before they decided to cover me. So it is better than no medical.

View attachment 255889

*****SMILE*****

It takes me a month to get an appointment with my provider. 3 months if I need my toe nails trimmed, I can't reach my feet. Psycho counselor minimum of 60 days for an appointment and I'm Bi-Polar. They won't fix my teeth even though I have partial teeth in my mouth. They only do my eyes because it's a side effect of my Bi-Polar medication. Truthfully without the Risperidone I'd be in jail for murder or dead. Should've seen me before they decided to cover me. So it is better than no medical.

If you needed surgery yesterday but have to wait 8 months, God forbid, you could be a dead man.

View attachment 255889

*****SMILE*****

If you needed surgery yesterday but have to wait 8 months, God forbid, you could be a dead man.

I only had to wait a few months for a colonoscopy. They put me on priority because I had cancerous polyps. They found those because after I crapped my pants in a Dollar Tree they reamed me in the emergency room and found them.

Medicaid for all is a horrible idea. Many Doctors refuse to take Medicaid patients. Obamacare is a disaster because of the high deductibles. Medicaid would be a disaster because the government can't be trusted to run anything without becoming partisan. Imagine only getting healthcare if your party is in power, otherwise you're on the waiting list.

Medicaid for all is a horrible idea. Many Doctors refuse to take Medicaid patients. Obamacare is a disaster because of the high deductibles. Medicaid would be a disaster because the government can't be trusted to run anything without becoming partisan. Imagine only getting healthcare if your party is in power, otherwise you're on the waiting list.

That's a strong possibility as other branches of the Gov't have been politicized.

Forum List

Back