Secretary of Transportation Pete "Pothole" Buttigieg Announces Plan to Fix Roads With Lower Speed Limits and More Speed Camera Tickets for Drivers

it's about everyone getting punished "fairly."

You have a problem with this?
It's about extracting resources from those who comply with the law. It is evil. Being controlled in every way. There are a percentage of drivers that have no insurance and no licenses just to start. The problem is being a sucker is expanding more and more. This guy is out of his league and is a joke. One of many in this administration.

It's about extracting resources from those who comply with the law. It is evil. Being controlled in every way. There are a percentage of drivers that have no insurance and no licenses just to start. The problem is being a sucker is expanding more and more. This guy is out of his league and is a joke. One of many in this administration.

Which addressing my question in no way.

Secretary of Transportation Pete "Pothole" Buttigieg Announces Plan to Fix Roads With Lower Speed Limits and More Speed Camera Tickets for Drivers

Actually he was not talking about potholes, he was talking about his asshole. Too many people up in that ass, he needs to fill in with a little greasy filler, and get some cameras up in there.

But the surveillance would be done fairly. That's what I asked about.
LOL, the oppression is being done fairly, so that makes it okay. Cool.

It's about Dem's new form of Equity - instead of everyone having equal opportunity for success, they want everyone to fail together.

You know, so everyone is equally oppressed.

The point is the oppression and control, not that the oppression is done "fairly" whatever that even means.

That's the new definition of "equity" from the Dems - they're going to punish everyone, regardless of creed.

You can't make this stuff up.

I questioned the idea of "fair" enforcement being bad.
You asked if anyone had a problem with this and I said yes. He is spending money on creating fines, not fixing infrastructure, Dumbass.

Nobody gets targeted for having a "wide set nose".
Be careful what you wish for from tyrants....

“Race-Neutral” Traffic Cameras Disproportionately Ticket People of Color​

How Chicago Ticket Debt Sends Black Motorists Into Bankruptcy​

Chicago’s ‘Race-Neutral’ Traffic Cameras Ticket Black And Latino Drivers the Most​

Now what? "Tear down the speed cameras! They're RACIST!"

Thats-Racist-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-42.gif

Which addressing my question in no way.
Fair enforcement is getting money from the suckers to you. It is about resources. This is why the Progs did not change the criminal codes when they pushed the riots/insurrections in their governed areas. They just tied the hands of law enforcement while keeping the spigots of revenue open for the sucker peasants who comply.

Chicago’s ‘Race-Neutral’ Traffic Cameras Ticket Black And Latino Drivers the Most​

Another pnutt bullshit race card play gets destroyed.

LOL The dimwit Buttplugs couldn't get potholes fixed in a small city of South Bend when he was the mayor there.

Anyone who believes this clown has a clue is themselves clueless. He is just part of the dimmest and worst Cabinet in modern times, which is itself part of the worst Presidency ever.

I asked specifically what was wrong with a fair system?

Forum List

Back