Quaterback who played first game, almost beats Tom Brady, now being destroyed because he supports President Trump.

I heard about this from a relative who is a football fan.....this guy played his first game? And almost beat Tom Brady......he was being lauded as a new, fantastic quarterback.........and then.........they learned that he is a real American who supports President Trump........

The left wing hate machine is now in full gear to destroy him and his career.....they are vile, disgusting monsters........may God have mercy on their souls...

Taylor Heinicke, who once broke Quavo's highschool football record, stepped up big for the Washington Football Team on Saturday. The unproved quarterback started for an injured Alex Smith, and although he couldn't defeat Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Bucs, he did a great job trying. Heinicke really broke necks when he rushed for a TD, diving into the endzone past several defenders. Even after the loss, Heinicke received tons of praise.

(They go on to list the absolute praise for his performance by the fans.....then.........)

However, the love and praise were soon hit with the timely magnifying glass of the internet. As with most celebrities who receive an ounce of praise, Heinicke's Twitter past was soon exposed. Twitter went into a dive and found that Heinickeis a devout Trump supporter. He has mocked Black Lives Matter online, shared and liked plenty of far-right conspiracies and narratives, and has even gone as far as saying $10 is a liveable wage. Of course, journalists like Jemele Hill were immediately all over it.

A QB who got destroyed for his political beliefs? Wow. What a shame.

BTW, were you one of the ones who helped destroy another QB over his kneeling during the National Anthem?
disrupting a game for political reasons is a little different than having an opinion in your private life,, dont ya think??

When the players kneel the game has not started.

At least Kaepernick didn't mock others on a public forum.

they did it at the game for the sole purpose of disruption,,,

you playing word games to set a false narrative proves it,,,

they are paid to play the game,,, nothing else,,

Right. So one has to ONLY play the game and behave the way YOU think he should. The other gets to say what he believes. Gotcha.

WTF???

I turn on the game to watch football and get away from all other things,,
he did it for the sole purpose to make it about him and his feelings,,,

The sole reason was to bring awareness to what he saw as a problem.

he can do that on his own time and dime,,,

And he did that too.

stop dodging the topic,,,
:thankusmile:
eveytime he is losing an argument on this topic,he plays dodgeball.

I am not dodging at all. I am bringing up an, apparently uncomfortable, equivalent situation.

And how many times have I argued on this topic? I mean, besides this one.

theres no equivalent,,, one disrupted the game and took up the time of viewers that didnt care and the other was done on private time,,,

No, he did not disrupt the game. Nor did he take up the viewer's time. The anthem was played, like always. It took the same amount of time. After it was over, Kap got up and went about his business as a player.

of course he did,, the game lost millions of viewers that just wanted to watch a game not be disrespected by an over privileged nitwit,,,

I heard about this from a relative who is a football fan.....this guy played his first game? And almost beat Tom Brady......he was being lauded as a new, fantastic quarterback.........and then.........they learned that he is a real American who supports President Trump........

The left wing hate machine is now in full gear to destroy him and his career.....they are vile, disgusting monsters........may God have mercy on their souls...

Taylor Heinicke, who once broke Quavo's highschool football record, stepped up big for the Washington Football Team on Saturday. The unproved quarterback started for an injured Alex Smith, and although he couldn't defeat Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Bucs, he did a great job trying. Heinicke really broke necks when he rushed for a TD, diving into the endzone past several defenders. Even after the loss, Heinicke received tons of praise.

(They go on to list the absolute praise for his performance by the fans.....then.........)

However, the love and praise were soon hit with the timely magnifying glass of the internet. As with most celebrities who receive an ounce of praise, Heinicke's Twitter past was soon exposed. Twitter went into a dive and found that Heinickeis a devout Trump supporter. He has mocked Black Lives Matter online, shared and liked plenty of far-right conspiracies and narratives, and has even gone as far as saying $10 is a liveable wage. Of course, journalists like Jemele Hill were immediately all over it.

Democrats whine and play victim about everything

BTW, were you one of the ones who helped destroy another QB over his kneeling during the National Anthem?
disrupting a game for political reasons is a little different than having an opinion in your private life,, dont ya think??
There was no disruption of the game as played. Except in the minds of the RWNJs.

they did it at the game for the sole purpose of disruption,,,

you playing word games to set a false narrative proves it,,,

they are paid to play the game,,, nothing else,,

Right. So one has to ONLY play the game and behave the way YOU think he should. The other gets to say what he believes. Gotcha.

WTF???

I turn on the game to watch football and get away from all other things,,
he did it for the sole purpose to make it about him and his feelings,,,

The sole reason was to bring awareness to what he saw as a problem.

he can do that on his own time and dime,,,

And he did that too.

stop dodging the topic,,,
:thankusmile:
eveytime he is losing an argument on this topic,he plays dodgeball.

I am not dodging at all. I am bringing up an, apparently uncomfortable, equivalent situation.

And how many times have I argued on this topic? I mean, besides this one.

All you did was bring up a false equivalence. I don’t understand why you think you made a point.

Nope....... I stated my opinion on his stupid behavior but did not call for him to be fired....I don't do that.

And how was that moron destroyed when he kneeled supporting racists who hate police officers? He wasn't hired by a team because he stinks as a player, not because of his views..since the entire NFL is supporting the anti-American, communist blm movement......and now he is making even more money for Nike as they use Chinese slave labor to make his shoes....
Racist fuck

They are doing it in public as part of the event........the game begins when the Sing the anthem......

Bullshit. Players were not even on the field for the National Anthem until 2009. Before that they stayed in the locker room until it was time to play.

The NFL celebrated it's 101st season this year. The players have been coming out for the National Anthem for 12 years. When did the game start for the other 89 years?

Well, twit.....when the players actually come out and stand for the national anthem, that is when the game starts..............you moron.

No, it is not. The game is football. The game starts when the players take the field.

the game starts when they hit the time clock and put on the uniform and enter the field,,,

So all the hours they spend on the practice field are also the game?

In 2009 they were brought out before the anthem as propaganda.

are they being paid??

Yep.

youre dodging the topic,, this guy is being persecuted for what he said on his own time not the teams or the viewers,,,,
Does being a Trump supporter mean being a supporter of the mayhem that occurred at the Capitol on January 6th? Because I imagine for a lot of people, while each of us has every right to support Trump (or not), doing so, or specifically continuing to do so after what happened at the Capitol shows an appalling lack of judgment and critical thinking abilities that has nothing to do with whether he made the comments on his time or someone else.

And besides, I thought the whole point of having an online presence and posting about your opinions and beliefs is to show the world who you are, is that not correct? His messiah went off the rails, and while that may not be his fault, that's the risk you assume when you post your belief in absurd conspiracy theories and hatefulness towards certain people and groups.

In other words, it's a self-inflicted wound.

They are doing it in public as part of the event........the game begins when the Sing the anthem......

Bullshit. Players were not even on the field for the National Anthem until 2009. Before that they stayed in the locker room until it was time to play.

The NFL celebrated it's 101st season this year. The players have been coming out for the National Anthem for 12 years. When did the game start for the other 89 years?

Well, twit.....when the players actually come out and stand for the national anthem, that is when the game starts..............you moron.

No, it is not. The game is football. The game starts when the players take the field.

the game starts when they hit the time clock and put on the uniform and enter the field,,,

are they being paid??

Yep.

youre dodging the topic,, this guy is being persecuted for what he said on his own time not the teams or the viewers,,,,
Does being a Trump supporter mean being a supporter of the mayhem that occurred at the Capitol on January 6th? Because I imagine for a lot of people, while each of us has every right to support Trump (or not), doing so, or specifically continuing to do so after what happened at the Capitol shows an appalling lack of judgment and critical thinking abilities that has nothing to do with whether he made the comments on his time or someone else.

And besides, I thought the whole point of having an online presence and posting about your opinions and beliefs is to show the world who you are, is that not correct? His messiah went off the rails, and while that may not be his fault, that's the risk you assume when you post your belief in absurd conspiracy theories and hatefulness towards certain people and groups.

I'm not a trump supporter so I cant answer your question,,,

are they being paid??

Yep.

Trump had nothing to do with inciting that event at the capitol. That was on the mob that did it.
Now, when BLM and antifa attack federal buildings in multiple cities around the country, any criticism is off limits. Peaceful protests. The ‘protests’ the alleged VP elect endorsed.
Obama even invited BLM to the White House and defended at least two criminal thugs, Brown and Obama’s son trayvon!
You’re a hypocrite and a phony deluxe.

Well if he kept it private how the fuck do you know about It?

I actually watched the end of that game. Taylor Heineke played Tom Brady to the hilt even after sustaining a bad shoulder injury. He came back in and took the team on another touchdown drive. Tony Dungy was praising him the entire game. Ron Rivera is not going to be swayed by Left wing fuckwits.

private meaning he did it on his own time and not the time of the team and viewers,,

Freedom of Speech = Only if you agree with the Leftist agenda. Jamele Hill is an evil racist witch.

private meaning he did it on his own time and not the time of the team and viewers,,
Ya. Here is the thing when you are famous there is no such thing as private time. Every time you walk out the door you are representing your team, your company etc. This is the price of fame it has never been any different. This is why they have moral clauses in their contract.

Ya. Here is the thing when you are famous there is no such thing as private time. Every time you walk out the door you are representing your team, your company etc. This is the price of fame it has never been any different. This is why they have moral clauses in their contract.

more so now a days with the dems attacking every person for anything they dont like,,,

Are you telling me you believe this kid should have his career taken away because of his political beliefs?

Are you telling me you believe this kid should have his career taken away because of his political beliefs?
Colin Kapernic. You work for me you had better not alienate my market segment. Hurt my wallet you no longer have a job. You will find no politics on my Facebook page. Colin got what was coming this guy may get it too. Sorry I go to work to pay the bills. I make no apologies for it.

Forum List

Back