Nancy Bush Ellis, sister of former President George HW Bush, dies due to COVID-19

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
RIP

Another victim of the Wuhan Virus. I'm sure GBW and so many from his admin will scream further outrage at the menace that China unleashed on the world. This is because they are men of principle who despise an unaccountable Communist Government that won't even allow the world, W.H.O or America to investigate it's origins...

Yes she was 94, yes I'm politicizing it. Not to besmirch her passing but in a hope that we start ensuring there are consequences to nations that have a history of viruses and even less of a history of accountability or interest in having other nations understand it so they can protect their citizens.

I'd like to see some consistency where none has existed.

Nancy Bush Ellis, sister of President George H.W. Bush and aunt of President George W. Bush, died Sunday at her home in Concord, Mass., due to complications related to COVID-19. She was 94.

Ellis’ son told The New York Times that Ellis was hospitalized with a fever on Dec. 30 and tested positive for COVID-19.

Born to Prescott and Dorothy Walker Bush on Feb. 4, 1926, Ellis was the third of five children, fewer than two years younger than the brother who would become the nation’s 41st president.

RIP

Another victim of the Wuhan Virus. I'm sure GBW and so many from his admin will scream further outrage at the menace that China unleashed on the world. This is because they are men of principle who despise an unaccountable Communist Government that won't even allow the world, W.H.O or America to investigate it's origins...

Yes she was 94, yes I'm politicizing it. Not to besmirch her passing but in a hope that we start ensuring there are consequences to nations that have a history of viruses and even less of a history of accountability or interest in having other nations understand it so they can protect their citizens.

Nancy Bush Ellis, sister of President George H.W. Bush and aunt of President George W. Bush, died Sunday at her home in Concord, Mass., due to complications related to COVID-19. She was 94.

Ellis’ son told The New York Times that Ellis was hospitalized with a fever on Dec. 30 and tested positive for COVID-19.

Born to Prescott and Dorothy Walker Bush on Feb. 4, 1926, Ellis was the third of five children, fewer than two years younger than the brother who would become the nation’s 41st president.
everybody who dies these days is pretty much from covid,car accident,gunshot everything..LOL

Got a call from my brother yesterday. He told me our 90 year old uncle died from "stroke/covid."

I wanted to ask him, "what the hell does that even mean?" But I didn't. Not sure how he feels about the covid hoax

RIP

It's the Wuhan cold bunghole.

It will soon be zero as trump has done a wonderful job of keeping it from our country with a sort of travel ban...

Forum List

Back