Quaterback who played first game, almost beats Tom Brady, now being destroyed because he supports President Trump.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I heard about this from a relative who is a football fan.....this guy played his first game? And almost beat Tom Brady......he was being lauded as a new, fantastic quarterback.........and then.........they learned that he is a real American who supports President Trump........

The left wing hate machine is now in full gear to destroy him and his career.....they are vile, disgusting monsters........may God have mercy on their souls...

Taylor Heinicke, who once broke Quavo's highschool football record, stepped up big for the Washington Football Team on Saturday. The unproved quarterback started for an injured Alex Smith, and although he couldn't defeat Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Bucs, he did a great job trying. Heinicke really broke necks when he rushed for a TD, diving into the endzone past several defenders. Even after the loss, Heinicke received tons of praise.

(They go on to list the absolute praise for his performance by the fans.....then.........)

However, the love and praise were soon hit with the timely magnifying glass of the internet. As with most celebrities who receive an ounce of praise, Heinicke's Twitter past was soon exposed. Twitter went into a dive and found that Heinickeis a devout Trump supporter. He has mocked Black Lives Matter online, shared and liked plenty of far-right conspiracies and narratives, and has even gone as far as saying $10 is a liveable wage. Of course, journalists like Jemele Hill were immediately all over it.

I heard about this from a relative who is a football fan.....this guy played his first game? And almost beat Tom Brady......he was being lauded as a new, fantastic quarterback.........and then.........they learned that he is a real American who supports President Trump........

The left wing hate machine is now in full gear to destroy him and his career.....they are vile, disgusting monsters........may God have mercy on their souls...

Taylor Heinicke, who once broke Quavo's highschool football record, stepped up big for the Washington Football Team on Saturday. The unproved quarterback started for an injured Alex Smith, and although he couldn't defeat Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Bucs, he did a great job trying. Heinicke really broke necks when he rushed for a TD, diving into the endzone past several defenders. Even after the loss, Heinicke received tons of praise.

(They go on to list the absolute praise for his performance by the fans.....then.........)

However, the love and praise were soon hit with the timely magnifying glass of the internet. As with most celebrities who receive an ounce of praise, Heinicke's Twitter past was soon exposed. Twitter went into a dive and found that Heinickeis a devout Trump supporter. He has mocked Black Lives Matter online, shared and liked plenty of far-right conspiracies and narratives, and has even gone as far as saying $10 is a liveable wage. Of course, journalists like Jemele Hill were immediately all over it.

A QB who got destroyed for his political beliefs? Wow. What a shame.

BTW, were you one of the ones who helped destroy another QB over his kneeling during the National Anthem?

BTW, were you one of the ones who helped destroy another QB over his kneeling during the National Anthem?
disrupting a game for political reasons is a little different than having an opinion in your private life,, dont ya think??

The thread premise is a lie.

‘The left’ is not seeking to ‘destroy’ anyone – including Taylor Heinicke.

The linked site is also an unreliable source; a search is finding nothing but other unreliable rightwing sites repeating the same lie, such as Breitbart.

Until a reliable source is cited, this should be considered rightwing fake news.

Buy another fucking gun dude, and jerk off. You seriously need to release some pent up tension.

Tom Brady is your Daddy!

1610313433831.png

If Heinicke had walked onto the field wearing a "MAGA" hat, you'd have a point. But he didn't put his political beliefs on display for the world to see.

Ergo, your point fails miserably...

I heard from a fiend of a friend of a friend................

I've been blacklisted for less and yet I never got a story published about it..
thats because youre just a nobody except in your own mind,,,
Never claimed to be anything more than what I is..
a useless internet troll that has to be the first to make a stupid comment on as many threads as he can,,,

your life must be pathetic,,,
Don't you worry I won't get in yer way of saying stupid stuff. I bet they lost money on a bet against Brady...

Last edited:

The thread premise is a lie.

‘The left’ is not seeking to ‘destroy’ anyone – including Taylor Heinicke.

The linked site is also an unreliable source; a search is finding nothing but other unreliable rightwing sites repeating the same lie, such as Breitbart.

Until a reliable source is cited, this should be considered rightwing fake news.

So the Rightwingers are throwing him under the bus to try and make an argument against the left?

Have the good folks of Washington contact the folks up in Boston about hoe life can go from the
penthouse to the outhouse in one short season when you lose your white, GOP QB...and get an overrated
Spook, who is big into BLM.

btw...I know the Bucs are moving on, but I cannot find the time of the New England playoff game. Anybody
know what time it is being played?

disrupting a game for political reasons is a little different than having an opinion in your private life,, dont ya think??

When the players kneel the game has not started.

At least Kaepernick didn't mock others on a public forum.

Buy another fucking gun dude, and jerk off. You seriously need to release some pent up tension.

Tom Brady is your Daddy!

View attachment 440823

What is it with left wing asshats like you.........you even think "gun," and all of a sudden you are sweating.....shaking....and you start rubbing your private areas vigorously..........you need help...guns are not sex toys.....they are not sex symbols.......they are tools. Your sexual wiring is messed up....bigly......and you need to get help before you hurt yourself or someone else.....likely your rubber blow up doll........please...get help.

If Heinicke had walked onto the field wearing a "MAGA" hat, you'd have a point. But he didn't put his political beliefs on display for the world to see.

Ergo, your point fails miserably...
But he didn't.

Lame. And you sig is lame as well.

I've been blacklisted for less and yet I never got a story published about it..
thats because youre just a nobody except in your own mind,,,
Never claimed to be anything more than what I is..
a useless internet troll that has to be the first to make a stupid comment on as many threads as he can,,,

your life must be pathetic,,,

Awww, should I check with you to see how many posts I should make and where? lol

I have a great life.

Nope....... I stated my opinion on his stupid behavior but did not call for him to be fired....I don't do that.

And how was that moron destroyed when he kneeled supporting racists who hate police officers? He wasn't hired by a team because he stinks as a player, not because of his views..since the entire NFL is supporting the anti-American, communist blm movement......and now he is making even more money for Nike as they use Chinese slave labor to make his shoes....

Yeah not a fair comparison. Kapernick was vilified for his anti American protests. This guy is being vilified for supporting a president that was duly elected by the country in 2016. Not an apples to apples comparison.

Forum List

Back