Jim Brown....black man who supports Trump, singled out for destruction using Hollywood movie ...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The left will punish black Americans who try to become truly free...free of the democrat party history of slavery and racism....

In order to spew a bunch of woke talking points, One Night in Miami is a terrible movie that uses a real-life event to spread a ton of lies about soul singer Sam Cooke being some sort of Uncle Tom. You can read all about that in my review here.

Something else thatā€™s happening with the movieā€™s release is the media using it as a means to make an example out of Jim Brown, to punish him for daring to support President Trump.

After the release of the movie, the far-left Los Angeles Times ran a big column with this headline: ā€œā€˜One Night in Miamiā€™ doesnā€™t acknowledge Jim Brownā€™s history of violence. But we must.ā€

And hereā€™s Sports Illustrated in a write-up of the movie from this week: ā€œJim Brown would retire as one of the greatest running backs to ever step foot on the gridiron. He would launch a prolific acting career but see numerous allegations of domestic violence follow.ā€

Iā€™m certainly not here to defend Brownā€™s history with women. Between 1971 and 1999, he was involved in around a half dozen domestic violence incidents. The women usually ended up recanting or dropping the charges, but he did spend time in prison. Brown has also admitted to it. In his (superb) auto-biography he expressed his regrets:

I have also slapped other women. And I never should have, and I never should have slapped Eva, no matter how crazy we were at the time. I donā€™t think any man should slap a woman. In a perfect world, I donā€™t think any man should slap anyone. . . . I donā€™t start fights, but sometimes I donā€™t walk away from them. It hasnā€™t happened in a long time, but itā€™s happened, and I regret those times. I should have been more in control of myself, stronger, more adult.
So my argument is not that Jim Brown is innocent. Far from it. But he is being singled out, and heā€™s being singled out and being made an example for only one reasonā€¦ Heā€™s a black man, a football legend, a civil rights legend, a black power legend who supports Donald Trump.

And when I say singled out, what I mean is thisā€¦ And I take no pleasure in passing this along, but the truth is the truth is the truthā€¦.

Two other men portrayed in One Night in Miami were also women beaters, were just as guilty as Jim Brown of physically abusing women.

Before he joined the Nation of Islam, Malcolm X was a degenerate criminal who treated women horribly, including countless physical assaults.

In Peter Guralnickā€™s 2006 biography. Dream Boogie, we learn Sam Cooke abused his second wife, Barbara, psychologically and physically, including in a hotel where he ā€œbeat the hell out herā€ after a man complimented him on his wifeā€™s beauty. Cooke only stopped beating her after his daughter woke up crying.

So whereā€™s the headline that reads ā€œā€˜One Night in Miamiā€™ doesnā€™t acknowledge Jim Brownā€™s and Malcolm Xā€™s and Sam Cookeā€™s history of violence. But we mustā€?

Why are Malcolm X and Sam Cooke let off the hook for the exact same behavior Jim Brown is guilty of?

We all know why. Brown must be punished and made an example ofā€¦ If you dare step off the Left-wing Plantation, this is what happens. So donā€™t do it. Toe the line. Do what youā€™re told.

Thatā€™s a nice reputation you got there, be a shame if anything happened to it.

As someone who admires all three of these men, especially Malcolm X, I donā€™t like to be reminded of their flaws, but in the case of Malcolm X and Jim Brown, both changed their life, both grew to become better men. That counts for something with me, and it should with anyone else who believes in second chances and that a man should be judged in whole.

If you believe in Free Speech, Free press, and free thought.....you should be reading John Nolte ...

The left will punish black Americans who try to become truly free...free of the democrat party history of slavery and racism....

In order to spew a bunch of woke talking points, One Night in Miami is a terrible movie that uses a real-life event to spread a ton of lies about soul singer Sam Cooke being some sort of Uncle Tom. You can read all about that in my review here.

Something else thatā€™s happening with the movieā€™s release is the media using it as a means to make an example out of Jim Brown, to punish him for daring to support President Trump.

After the release of the movie, the far-left Los Angeles Times ran a big column with this headline: ā€œā€˜One Night in Miamiā€™ doesnā€™t acknowledge Jim Brownā€™s history of violence. But we must.ā€

And hereā€™s Sports Illustrated in a write-up of the movie from this week: ā€œJim Brown would retire as one of the greatest running backs to ever step foot on the gridiron. He would launch a prolific acting career but see numerous allegations of domestic violence follow.ā€

Iā€™m certainly not here to defend Brownā€™s history with women. Between 1971 and 1999, he was involved in around a half dozen domestic violence incidents. The women usually ended up recanting or dropping the charges, but he did spend time in prison. Brown has also admitted to it. In his (superb) auto-biography he expressed his regrets:

I have also slapped other women. And I never should have, and I never should have slapped Eva, no matter how crazy we were at the time. I donā€™t think any man should slap a woman. In a perfect world, I donā€™t think any man should slap anyone. . . . I donā€™t start fights, but sometimes I donā€™t walk away from them. It hasnā€™t happened in a long time, but itā€™s happened, and I regret those times. I should have been more in control of myself, stronger, more adult.
So my argument is not that Jim Brown is innocent. Far from it. But he is being singled out, and heā€™s being singled out and being made an example for only one reasonā€¦ Heā€™s a black man, a football legend, a civil rights legend, a black power legend who supports Donald Trump.

And when I say singled out, what I mean is thisā€¦ And I take no pleasure in passing this along, but the truth is the truth is the truthā€¦.

Two other men portrayed in One Night in Miami were also women beaters, were just as guilty as Jim Brown of physically abusing women.

Before he joined the Nation of Islam, Malcolm X was a degenerate criminal who treated women horribly, including countless physical assaults.

In Peter Guralnickā€™s 2006 biography. Dream Boogie, we learn Sam Cooke abused his second wife, Barbara, psychologically and physically, including in a hotel where he ā€œbeat the hell out herā€ after a man complimented him on his wifeā€™s beauty. Cooke only stopped beating her after his daughter woke up crying.

So whereā€™s the headline that reads ā€œā€˜One Night in Miamiā€™ doesnā€™t acknowledge Jim Brownā€™s and Malcolm Xā€™s and Sam Cookeā€™s history of violence. But we mustā€?

Why are Malcolm X and Sam Cooke let off the hook for the exact same behavior Jim Brown is guilty of?

We all know why. Brown must be punished and made an example ofā€¦ If you dare step off the Left-wing Plantation, this is what happens. So donā€™t do it. Toe the line. Do what youā€™re told.

Thatā€™s a nice reputation you got there, be a shame if anything happened to it.

As someone who admires all three of these men, especially Malcolm X, I donā€™t like to be reminded of their flaws, but in the case of Malcolm X and Jim Brown, both changed their life, both grew to become better men. That counts for something with me, and it should with anyone else who believes in second chances and that a man should be judged in whole.

If you believe in Free Speech, Free press, and free thought.....you should be reading John Nolte ...
Willlie Davis, Ray Nitschke, and Dave Robinson did a pretty good job of Stopping Brown in the 65 title game.

If he gets back on the porch it will all be good with the Democrats. Slavery still lives in the Democratic Party. They are the same as ever.

When did you see it?

Forum List

Back