Quaker Oats Shutters Danville Plant, 500+ Workers Lose Their Jobs

If you have noticed the rightist have no real substance to their post they are merely barking out dog whistles and redundant inanity of which have nothing to do with the actual story.

That they are blaming this on the economy is proof you are correct. The plant has been there since 1969 and has not been modernized.

Quaker Oats Shutters Danville Plant,

500 Plus Workers Lose Their Jobs

More evidence that Bidenomics creating a more balanced and equitable economy, makes everyone poor.
Joe Biden will undoubtedly tell the unemployed to "learn to Code"

Brietfart is hardly a reliable source and who gives a shit Quaker fucking Oats in the first damn place.

Is the article not factual? Yawn.

I think the 500 folks that lost their jobs care. LOL Biden probably does too. This won't help his employment numbers.

yeah, 500 people will for sure move the needle!

Fuck, you are just a moron.

Keep on whistling past the graveyard, Gigi.

Sorry your life is sucking.

If things are bad here,

They are not bad here. This place did not close due to a bad economy it closed due to being 55 year old plant that has not been updated and it lead to contaminated food being sold

they will get bad in Panama as well

Nope, no connection between the two since we have given the canal back

since you are such a great supporter of China, I think you'll really enjoy Panama.

I will indeed. Our first trip there was amazing and we have a longer one planned next year.

Is that why you're running away from your attic to Panama? LOL, try again, you'll still be a Gulping Gator.

I am leaving because of people like you, not because of the economy.

I just cannot stand people that put their party before their country.

I just cannot stand people that make everything political.

People like you are destroying the country in the name of your beloved party.

People like you are destroying the country in the name of your beloved party.
Sorry Gigi, its on you and the other anti American hacks that usurped the WH with fraud. Your democrats are the folks who put party before country as was evidenced by their lock step voting over the past seven years--and before you say no no no, please recall the times the democrats claimed they had "bipartisan" support. That doesn't say the republicans put party before country. Adios, dude. Good riddance.

Last edited:
Sorry Gigi, its on you and the other anti American hacks that usurped the WH with fraud. Your democrats are the folks who put party before country as was evidenced by their lock step voting over the past seven years--and before you say no no no, please recall the times the democrats claimed they had "bipartisan" support. That doesn't say the republicans put party before country. Adios, dude. Good riddance.

Nice try, but in your failed effort your have proven my point for me.
I have no Dems, I have not voted for a Dem since 1992. But in your world everyone and everything is broken down between Repubs vs Dems, it is all you know, it is all you ever think about. And that is why we are sitting at 34T in debt and climbing, that is why our country is going down the shitter, because all you care about is your beloved party.

Quaker Oats Shutters Danville Plant,

500 Plus Workers Lose Their Jobs

More evidence that Bidenomics creating a more balanced and equitable economy, makes everyone poor.
Joe Biden will undoubtedly tell the unemployed to "learn to Code"
This happened to Trump as well, with the Carrier plant:

Carrier plant closes down anyway, moving to Mexico:

Carrier is also automating many of its plants, laying off wage labor. Advanced automation and AI are taking jobs in droves.

This happened to Trump as well, with the Carrier plant:

Well, not really the same situation here. The Quaker plant is closing because it more than 50 years old and has never been modernized which lead to some of its products being contaminated. The price to bring this plant up to needed specs is not worth it, they will just shift production.

Well, not really the same situation here. The Quaker plant is closing because it more than 50 years old and has never been modernized which lead to some of its products being contaminated. The price to bring this plant up to needed specs is not worth it, they will just shift production.
That's Biden's fault? If you're going to blame Biden for that, then we can blame Trump for not doing anything to stop that American factory from closing down and moving to Mexico, in pursuit of cheap labor and higher profits. Short-term gains are more important for these capitalists even if it means hurting the American economy in the long-term.

They have the gall of laying off thousands, even millions of American workers and then turning around and selling them the same products they were manufacturing here in the US. It's a type of economic cannibalism. These big-money capitalists don't consider that the American consumers they sell their products to, need jobs to pay for what they purchase. Trump being of the same socioeconomic class as these economic cannibals, doesn't threaten them with tariffs or eliminating their tax cuts and other incentives, to keep the factory here, he just lets it happen.

Forum List

Back