What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QAnon Vs BLM

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Both of them are a big threat. It can be argued that BLM has been WAY more destructive and deadly though.

I would say BLM is the biggest threat.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
QAnon said that democrats are pedophiles with a secret island that they fly to on some lolita express to rape underage girls and boys. That leftists from tech like Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg, from Hollywood like Robert DeNiro and Kevin Spacey, ex-presidents like Bill Clinton, and even British Royals like Prince Andrew are all involved in this perverted sex cult.

Crazy stuff, huh?

So that makes Q a MASSIVE threat to the pervert party.

But it's all just a conspiracy theory, donchano

Lesh

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Black Lives matter are people whop are trying to point out that very fact. I see no problem there.

QAnon believers are NUTS

Why am I not surprised that MaryL is defending QAnon...

andaronjim

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Democrats supported BLM and race riots and BLM and did billions of dollars of damage as well as disrupting society. Proud boys and Q-Anon? Trump and orange man bad! What damage have they done...exactly?
BLM/ANTIFA gave us a few laughs though.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
Democrats supported BLM and race riots and BLM and did billions of dollars of damage as well as disrupting society. Proud boys and Q-Anon? Trump and orange man bad! What damage have they done...exactly?

The Proud Boys stopped ANTIFA Brown Shirts from dragging the elderly from cars and beating them.

The FBI is hunting down and killing or imprisoning The Proud Boys to make sure democrat Brown Shirts can beat and kill the elderly without fear.

Opie

Gold Member
Reaction score
Who is the bigger existential threat here: And Who supports WHOM. Democrats and BLM WHO is the bigger existential threat?
WHO

Opie

Gold Member
Reaction score
BLM is more of the distraction, or part of it. Filled with thieves and leaders that believe city’s should be burned

lennypartiv

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't get the continuous attacks on QAnon by liberals. It's just a newer version of the Tea Party.

ESDRAELON

Diamond Member
Reaction score
QAnon believers are NUTS
Fair enough. Kind of beside the point though, innit? Or has "Q" run amock, burning and looting and I missed it? Feel free to post a link.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
Black Lives matter are people whop are trying to point out that very fact. I see no problem there.

QAnon believers are NUTS

Why am I not surprised that MaryL is defending QAnon...

BLM murders and rapes people. QAnon points out that democrats are pedophiles.

QAnon MUST BE STOPPED.

1638412185645.png

1638412245575.png

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Both are extreme groups, but only one is well-financed by outside interests and has been engaging in relentless domestic terrorism at the behest of a major political party.

Lesh

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Both are extreme groups, but only one is well-financed by outside interests and has been engaging in relentless domestic terrorism at the behest of a major political party.
QAnon is well financed?

Augustine_

Gold Member
Reaction score
Who is the bigger existential threat here: And Who supports WHOM. Democrats and BLM WHO is the bigger existential threat?
One believes that black people deserve better, the other believes that an elixir of youth is sucked out of kidnapped children by the elite ruling class but only the members that didn't vote for Trump. I'm definitely leaning towards one over the other.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
One believes that black people deserve better, the other believes that an elixir of youth is sucked out of kidnapped children by the elite ruling class but only the ones that didn't vote for Trump. I'm definitely leaning towards one over the other.

More morons believe in the "RUSHING COALUSHUN" conspiracy theory than the adrenochrome conspiracy theory.

Both are silly, but the first was used to try and overthrow the government.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List