What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QAnon Vs BLM

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Democrats supported BLM and race riots and BLM and did billions of dollars of damage as well as disrupting society. Proud boys and Q-Anon? Trump and orange man bad! What damage have they done...exactly?

Made thousands very angry at the wrong things. There is so much REAL bad things that the Biden admin and democrats have done, that we don't need fairy tales to get riled at.

OP
MaryL

MaryL

Platinum Member
Reaction score
CNN, being sued by Nick Sandman and they lost because they lie. It's what they do. George Floyd didn't asphyxiate because fentanyl racism my ass I suddenly realized fentanyl overdose causes hypoxia...You know, " I can't breath" scenario....completely false., Floyd couldn't breath because fentanyl inductees hypoxia, A white cop's knee. not to much. Shamefully, the coroner knew that.

Lesh

Diamond Member
Reaction score
CNN, being sued by Nick Sandman and they lost because they lie. It's what they do. George Floyd didn't asphyxiate because fentanyl racism my ass I suddenly realized fentanyl overdose causes hypoxia...You know, " I can't breath" scenario....completely false., Floyd couldn't breath because fentanyl inductees hypoxia, A white cop's knee. not to much. Shamefully, the coroner knew that.
You're really in a racist hysteria there sweetie

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Who is the bigger existential threat here: And Who supports WHOM. Democrats and BLM WHO is the bigger existential threat?

WTF is QAnon?

BLM, not at all. First it's spoiled childish, second it's completely contradictive & third the underlying bad intentions.

Augustine_

Gold Member
Reaction score
More morons believe in the "RUSHING COALUSHUN" conspiracy theory than the adrenochrome conspiracy theory.

Both are silly, but the first was used to try and overthrow the government.
Overthrow the government that you don't believe is legitimate? :lmao:

OP
MaryL

MaryL

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The BLM actually burns down cities and the Democrats actually bail out these rioters. Q-Anon Trump, or the Proud boys ...put on the moral brakes here. Lets investigate all the rioters. Left or Right, and see where the chips fall.

OP
MaryL

MaryL

Platinum Member
Reaction score
All my MSM feeds are either about COVID mutants or white racism or Homophobia. This is bullshit. We just want facts about occurrences, that is IT. FACTS.

Lesh

Diamond Member
Reaction score
All my MSM feeds are either about COVID mutants or white racism or Homophobia. This is bullshit. We just want facts about occurrences, that is IT. FACTS.
Hey stupid

Covid is literally NEWS you dope and unless you've been in a cave...racism is an issue (one you're very comfortable with)

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Who is the bigger existential threat here: And Who supports WHOM. Democrats and BLM WHO is the bigger existential threat?
Q. No contest.

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Existential threat?

Neither.

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ohhh..teach me all about the worldwide pedophile rings and the lizard people who rule over us
Why? There is no such thing as lizard people.

You are really quite stupid.

OP
MaryL

MaryL

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Qanon? Really? It's not an issue among republicans accept what CNN or the MSM says. Most of us don't even know what QAnon is. But we ALL know BLM is...

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$80.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List