QAnon Vs BLM

QAnon said that democrats are pedophiles with a secret island that they fly to on some lolita express to rape underage girls and boys. That leftists from tech like Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg, from Hollywood like Robert DeNiro and Kevin Spacey, ex-presidents like Bill Clinton, and even British Royals like Prince Andrew are all involved in this perverted sex cult.

Crazy stuff, huh?

So that makes Q a MASSIVE threat to the pervert party.

But it's all just a conspiracy theory, donchano
So, Q is... ... Epstein?

Ohhh..teach me all about the worldwide pedophile rings and the lizard people who rule over us

I think you know ALL about the pedophiles.

1638452450796.png

Epstein does not give credibility to QAnon.

Frazzledrip?

Overthrow the government that you don't believe is legitimate? :lmao:

Perjury to spy on the POTUS. Fake "whistleblowers" (CIA agent and Biden buddy, Eric Ciaramella) Star Chamber proceedings.

Yep, it was treason, an actual attempt to overthrow the executive branch of the United States Government.

Protesting a rigged election doesn't even get into the same galaxy as what the traitor Nazicrats did.

Shit I'd take the kkk over BLM. They were less racist, caused less problems and atleast did what they did because they loved america.

Qanon are boyscouts compared to BLM.

All my MSM feeds are either about COVID mutants or white racism or Homophobia. This is bullshit. We just want facts about occurrences, that is IT. FACTS.

The Stenographers for the DNC in the Reich Press have a job, to further the agenda and goals of the democrat Reich.

Truth, facts, and actual news, don't help that job.

Shit I'd take the kkk over BLM. They were less racist, caused less problems and atleast did what they did because they loved america.

Qanon are boyscouts compared to BLM.

BLM and the KKK are the same organization. Shock troops of the filthy democrat party creating racial strife through terrorism.

democrats just changed the color of their victims.

Forum List

Back