What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QAnon Vs BLM

Tumblin Tumbleweed

Gold Member
Reaction score
QAnon said that democrats are pedophiles with a secret island that they fly to on some lolita express to rape underage girls and boys. That leftists from tech like Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg, from Hollywood like Robert DeNiro and Kevin Spacey, ex-presidents like Bill Clinton, and even British Royals like Prince Andrew are all involved in this perverted sex cult.

Crazy stuff, huh?

So that makes Q a MASSIVE threat to the pervert party.

But it's all just a conspiracy theory, donchano
So, Q is... ... Epstein?

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
Ohhh..teach me all about the worldwide pedophile rings and the lizard people who rule over us

I think you know ALL about the pedophiles.

1638452450796.png

Lesh

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Epstein does not give credibility to QAnon.

Frazzledrip?

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
Overthrow the government that you don't believe is legitimate? :lmao:

Perjury to spy on the POTUS. Fake "whistleblowers" (CIA agent and Biden buddy, Eric Ciaramella) Star Chamber proceedings.

Yep, it was treason, an actual attempt to overthrow the executive branch of the United States Government.

Protesting a rigged election doesn't even get into the same galaxy as what the traitor Nazicrats did.

Resnic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Shit I'd take the kkk over BLM. They were less racist, caused less problems and atleast did what they did because they loved america.

Qanon are boyscouts compared to BLM.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
All my MSM feeds are either about COVID mutants or white racism or Homophobia. This is bullshit. We just want facts about occurrences, that is IT. FACTS.

The Stenographers for the DNC in the Reich Press have a job, to further the agenda and goals of the democrat Reich.

Truth, facts, and actual news, don't help that job.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
Sure buddy. No one saw all those Q shirts and lags at the Capitol riot

I saw a Nazi flag at Charlottesville too. But it turned out to be a Soros soldier from OWS.... Shhhhh, the Reich stenographers were careful to never report on that.....

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
Shit I'd take the kkk over BLM. They were less racist, caused less problems and atleast did what they did because they loved america.

Qanon are boyscouts compared to BLM.

BLM and the KKK are the same organization. Shock troops of the filthy democrat party creating racial strife through terrorism.

democrats just changed the color of their victims.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List