qanon Supporters Dismayed at donald trump's December Tour With bill o'reilly

‘Fellow Telegram user Jack Miller wrote: "Man I sure hope we don't have to wait that long before you're back in office."

Others described the news as "depressing" while one QAnon supporter hoped that the tour announcement "better be a rouse."’ ibid

lol

trump is doing some sort of tour with bill o'reilly in December. I don't know what sort of tour it is but he's charging people 100 dollars a head to attend.

The qanon people are very upset and confused by this.

They expect trump to be back in the White House as president in August.

These people are so far past delusional.

They follow some mysterious person who puts messages out in "code" so it can mean just about anything.

Nothing that qanon has claimed would happen or has happened, has actually happened. I will never understand why people continue to follow a person who lies to them. They know they are being lied to because trump isn't in the White House. March came and went and Biden is still president.

Their first lie about Hillary and a child sex ring in the basement of a pizza restaurant in DC should have been their huge red flag but they don't care that their so called "movement" is all lies.

I hope these people wake up and realize they are being shown as the fools they are.

Too funny.

I imagine the excuses for when he's not back in August are already being lined up. Deep State, the Commies, the Swamp, etc., etc.

We're talking about 30% of the GQP.

So the same lies we hear everyday.

The same lies they used when March came and went and Biden remained in the White House.

Their whole lives and their beliefs are nothing but lies.
They see the country changing, they realize there's nothing they can do about it, and they're terrified.

May as well latch on to something that can provide them some comfort. As so many do with religion.
thats right things are changing as they usually do with new administrations....but remember, when biden fucks up,and he will,they all do sooner or later,things will start changing again.....and then it may be your turn to be terrified.....again.....the pendulum swings both ways....

You asked for a link, I provided it. I didn't call anyone "the devil".
I like to take the things you say in the past and apply it to the present. It seems like the intellectually honest thing to do. The GQP means more than just that doesn't it?

Edit: IF you meant GOP... You would have said that... yes?
Yes.
So only 30% of an already incredibly small percentage of the GOP. Hardly seems worth it.
I misunderstood your question. It's 30% of the Republican party, a truly and seriously disturbing segment of our population.

The desire and effort to minimize the significance of this not a surprise.
many think 30% of the democratic party is a truly and seriously disturbing segment of our population.......the die hards on both sides certainly are....

"Others described the news as "depressing" while one QAnon supporter hoped that the tour announcement "better be a rouse"

Bill O'Reilly and Don Trump doing a tour?

Get outta town!

What is billed as? and market to who?

'Aging Sexual Predator Palooza'?

'Your Mom's Rapist Explains'?

Forum List

Back