QAnon influencer who accused Democrats of pedophilia was himself convicted of abusing 8-year-old boy in 1999

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
What a surprise...not~

A filmmaker confronted QAnon influencer David Todeschini about a past child abuse conviction in clips from a new HBO Max documentary.
In the clips posted on Twitter, journalist Andrew Callaghan shows pictures of public figures including Oprah Winfrey and President Joe Biden to Todeschini who baselessly claims they are "pedophiles."
The belief that elite Hollywood figures and Democrats covertly run child abuse rings is one of the core claims of QAnon, the sprawling online conspiracy theory movement that Todeschini has promoted.
Soon after, Callaghan tells Todeschini that he "needs to talk" to him about something.
"On May 19, 1999, you were convicted of sexual abuse in the first degree and sodomy in the second degree of an eight-year-old boy in New Jersey," Callaghan says.
He continued: "So, according to this paper, you are a registered sex offender and a convicted pedophile."
Todeschini then claims the conviction was "false."
"I know, I've seen the paper. I pled because I knew – I did what Michael Flynn did. I knew I couldn't win," Todeschini responds, referring to former Donald Trump advisor Flynn's 2017 guilty plea in the Mueller probe.
"Do you feel like maybe you're projecting by …" said Callaghan, before Todeschini jumps back in to say: "No, I'm not projecting."
Todeschini's criminal conviction was first reported in October 2021, by Right Wing Watch, which found that Todeschini was promoting QAnon conspiracy under the name David Trent.
It found that Todeschini is registered to the New York sex offender registry, which says that he is at "high risk of repeat offense and a threat to public safety exists," following his 1999 conviction for child abuse.

"This Place Rules" explores the undercurrents that resulted in the Jan. 6, 2021 attack on the Capitol, and is being streamed on HBO Max.

What a surprise...not~

A filmmaker confronted QAnon influencer David Todeschini about a past child abuse conviction in clips from a new HBO Max documentary.
In the clips posted on Twitter, journalist Andrew Callaghan shows pictures of public figures including Oprah Winfrey and President Joe Biden to Todeschini who baselessly claims they are "pedophiles."
The belief that elite Hollywood figures and Democrats covertly run child abuse rings is one of the core claims of QAnon, the sprawling online conspiracy theory movement that Todeschini has promoted.
Soon after, Callaghan tells Todeschini that he "needs to talk" to him about something.
"On May 19, 1999, you were convicted of sexual abuse in the first degree and sodomy in the second degree of an eight-year-old boy in New Jersey," Callaghan says.
He continued: "So, according to this paper, you are a registered sex offender and a convicted pedophile."
"I know, I've seen the paper. I pled because I knew – I did what Michael Flynn did. I knew I couldn't win," Todeschini responds, referring to former Donald Trump advisor Flynn's 2017 guilty plea in the Mueller probe.
"Do you feel like maybe you're projecting by …" said Callaghan, before Todeschini jumps back in to say: "No, I'm not projecting."
Todeschini's criminal conviction was first reported in October 2021, by Right Wing Watch, which found that Todeschini was promoting QAnon conspiracy under the name David Trent.
It found that Todeschini is registered to the New York sex offender registry, which says that he is at "high risk of repeat offense and a threat to public safety exists," following his 1999 conviction for child abuse.

"This Place Rules" explores the undercurrents that resulted in the Jan. 6, 2021 attack on the Capitol, and is being streamed on HBO Max.
Constant projection from these people. That's why they're so angry.

He wouldn't be at high risk to reoffend if they had killed him to begin with.

Awww look. A pedo Ds arent going to defend deflect or gas light for. Wow.
Congrats guys :clap:
Well...yeah....since this guy has a conviction and all...and is not just being accused because of his politics..or because he's a teacher or librarian.
Instead, he's one of those that feed the Q-anon fire..while being guilty of what he falsely accuses others of. I do note your deflection..of a proven pedophile..and I do note that you are not condemning this pervert, now are you?

Well...yeah....since this guy has a conviction and all...and is not just being accused because of his politics..or because he's a teacher or librarian.
Instead, he's one of those that feed the Q-anon fire..while being guilty of what he falsely accuses others of. I do note your deflection..of a proven pedophile..and I do note that you are not condemning this pervert, now are you?
Hey alright! You are one of the ones i was speaking of! I am so proud of you!!
You have finally joined the "I hate pedos club" Now lets hold hands and condemn this piece of fucking shit. Shall we, n00b?

What a surprise...not~

I have still NEVER seen a QAnon article. Not once. I read a metric fuck ton of news too, often from right wing sources. You would think that I would have seen something by now if they were actually that influential. :dunno:

I have still NEVER seen a QAnon article. Not once. I read a metric fuck ton of news too, often from right wing sources. You would think that I would have seen something by now if they were actually that influential. :dunno:
do you read Breitbart? name the sources you read and i'll tell you if they're QAnon

Hey alright! You are one of the ones i was speaking of! I am so proud of you!!
You have finally joined the "I hate pedos club" Now lets hold hands and condemn this piece of fucking shit. Shall we, n00b?
Damn..reminded of how stupid you are. I've never defended a convicted pedophile..nor would I. I do call out the bullshit you are constantly repping..about Teachers and librarians being 'Groomers' and pedophiles--
Again I note your histrionic bullshit...and the lack of a firm statement against this dude and the conspiracy BS he reps.

I guess you like YOUR pedos eh?

...and you swoop in to defend them every time.
If, by 'them' you mean the educators--teachers and librarians that are falsely being smeared, yes. That's a good thing Bozo....a bad thing is when you weaponize something as horrible as pedophilia and use it to advance your political/cultural agenda.

As far as I'm concerned..making a false accusation of pedophilia..or deliberating conflating 'Grooming' with 'educating'--to be a contemptible tactic.

Damn..reminded of how stupid you are. I've never defended a convicted pedophile..nor would I. I do call out the bullshit you are constantly repping..about Teachers and librarians being 'Groomers' and pedophiles--
Again I note your histrionic bullshit...and the lack of a firm statement against this dude and the conspiracy BS he reps.

I guess you like YOUR pedos eh?
I dont just randomly call people that, ya damn liar. You made that accusation before and i asked you to back it up. And what was the result? You scurried away.
Couple weeks ago, a drag queen was being investigated for flashing his pecker in front of kids. And what you do? TNHarleys pedo trifecta : Defend, deflect and gaslight for them.
Thats exactly what you did. Your little homie moonglow even implied nothing was wrong with that. 2 peas in a pod, yall are.
But NNNNOOOOWWWWWW you arent doing that! And I am so proud. Sure, its just because you saw the letter Q and your PTSD kicked in. But this is a good step! My standards are very low for your kind! Lucky for you :)

I dont just randomly call people that, ya damn liar. You made that accusation before and i asked you to back it up. And what was the result? You scurried away.
Couple weeks ago, a drag queen was being investigated for flashing his pecker in front of kids. And what you do? TNHarleys pedo trifecta : Defend, deflect and gaslight for them.
Thats exactly what you did. Your little homie moonglow even implied nothing was wrong with that. 2 peas in a pod, yall are.
But NNNNOOOOWWWWWW you arent doing that! And I am so proud. Sure, its just because you saw the letter Q and your PTSD kicked in. But this is a good step! My standards are very low for your kind! Lucky for you :)
Uh huh..my standards are very high..prohibitively so--for your kind....for those that want a laugh--11 pages of your pedo bullshit:

Last edited:
What a surprise...not~

Not surprised these folks tend to be able to spot one another out

Forum List

Back