Another Las Vegas student died last week after collapsing and being found unresponsive in a school bathroom.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The senior high school student, Jordan Brister (not bad looking!), attended Amplus Academy, a public charter school. Amplus Academy posted information on Brister’s death on the school’s Facebook page on Sunday

The senior high school student, Jordan Brister (not bad looking!), attended Amplus Academy, a public charter school.
You have fallen somewhat in my estimation .
I am told that Beauty is in the eye of the beholder , but surely the so called truth of that is affected if the beholder has poor eyesight ?
Look at his eyes .
See what I mean ?

Could be a reptilian peeping out -- according to my Aunt Doris .

Don't take the vax....hang out with all others not taking the vax. A win/win.
You bet it's a win/win. Natural immunity is your best defense, just like Fauci told you years ago, before he became the wealthy NIH propagandizer. He lies now and gets caught, then lies about his lies.
The vax weakens your immune system so you will need to rely on Dr. Gate's serum to protect yourself. BTW, his serum isn't protecting you, so you'll need to take more and more and alter your DNA more and more and you become a spreader. It's in your genes now. Go take a vax only cruise to prove my point.
Go get your boosters. lol.

Forum List

Back