Putting the Palestine and Israeli feud into perspective.

In addition, there is an uninterrupted Jewish presence there going back three millennium.
That is the point in a nutshell.

After all the persecution suffered by Jewish people that culminated in the Holocaust, most people were sympathetic to Jewish pleas for a tiny piece of earth that would be theirs and where they would finally be safe.

Why, oh why, can't the Arabs be gracious and let Israel live in peace in that tiny, tiny piece of land?

After all, look at the rest of the Middle East. It is hardly an example of either economic or political progress.

Babylonians did not occupy the land 2000 years before, as in 4000 years ago. You have your dates mixed.

And the Persians defeated the Babylonians and allowed the Israelites to return and rebuild their Temple.

If that is not in the book your read, than it is not the right book since all the information you keep giving me seems to have been written by people who decided to revise Jewish History or the Hebrew Scriptures into something they want someone like you to believe in.

I am waiting for your source and copy and paste of what is supposed to be written in the actual Hebrew Scripture, which you say it is.
As I said, I don't use the Bible as a reference UNLESS its words can be backed by another source.

HISTORY, you do know what that is don't you?

History says the Jews forced conversions under the Hasmonean Kingdom at the point of the sword.

That's actual factual history son.

And if the Jews who did not originate in the "holy land" have a legitimate claim then so do the Arabs, Brits, Italians, Turks, Iranians, Egyptians, and who knows how many other groups.

You do not know what Islam says about the Jews, or how Islam came to be, and why Islam has behaved the say way with Jews as Christianity has during its existence.

Your lack of knowledge made you write that sentence.

You either know Islam and what it says when it comes to Jews, or you do not.
How do you keep an idiot in suspense?

As I said, I don't use the Bible as a reference UNLESS its words can be backed by another source.

HISTORY, you do know what that is don't you?

History says the Jews forced conversions under the Hasmonean Kingdom at the point of the sword.

That's actual factual history son.

And if the Jews who did not originate in the "holy land" have a legitimate claim then so do the Arabs, Brits, Italians, Turks, Iranians, Egyptians, and who knows how many other groups.

But you called the forced conversion proselytizing and it is not and now won't say you were wrong.

Jews originate from the Land of Israel, have their story and history and invaders and conquerors of their land written in all the conquerors history.

have all the forced conversion of Jews and other people into Christianity and Islam also called proselytizing ? Of course not.

So, stop using that word for something the Jews did once, within the history of what was happening at the time against one of their enemies who tried to kill and take over the land.

And you will not look into History of Islam and the Jews

Don't read, don't care, do not PREACH.

Last edited:
The jewish settlers are legal and we did not give them all our surplius weapons.

We gave them some not all and it was legal to give them those weapons

You are a fucking idiot
We didn’t give the Israelis ANY weapons. They fought the 1948 war with whatever weapons they could buy on the black market and smuggle past the British. Czech built Me-109s with Junkers bomber engines, British Sten guns, German Mauser rifles, a handful of unarmed B-17s, a few Spitfires etc. It fought the 1956 war with French equipment, 1967 with a mix of British, obsolete American and French weapons. 1973 was fought with first line British and American weapons.

Forum List

Back