Putting the Palestine and Israeli feud into perspective.

Egypt didn't really use slaves. They had some, but not too many. Usually just personal servants/slaves.

What they used was a certain method of 'conscription' to build public works. Often pyramids. Sometimes, aqueducts or other waterways; sometimes massive irrigation projects. Whatever. Not sure of the time period but it must have been for around 5 years

Jews were relative newcomers to the land of Egypt and when it was time for them to be conscripted, they bolted.

They weren't slaves, Moses wasn't wanted for murder, and if he was, murder as you know it wasn't a 'crime' back then. Pharaoh decided what was criminal activity and what wasn't.

Him and whatever death-cult 'god' he worshipped.

As an OBTW, one of the (many reasons) Jews split from Egypt was because they got sick and tired of their obsession with death and (mostly) because every time a new Pharaoh stumbled to the throne -- All the laws changed. New Pharaoh, new god(s), new rules. What was okay yesterday can get you buried alive today

Jews decided -- One God, One Law, ever-lasting, never-changing.

You're welcome

Made things a lot simpler
Made things a lot dumber.

So, you decided to read the Hebrew Scriptures from the time the Children Of Israel were in Egypt and left.
There is no history before that, at any other place.

I see how you are fooling yourself, in order to fool others.

There is all the history which was created by the Jews and a place called Israel and all the other peoples it dealt with, traded with, etc.

By all means be another person who denies who the indigenous people of the land are, when not ONE antiquity in the region can be called "Palestinian".

And the history written by the area's invaders like the Assyrians, Greek, Romans, Byzantine, Muslims, Crusaders, Ottoman Empire and the British will attest to that.

And all the visitors to the land before WWI who will attest in their writings that the land belonged to the Jewish people, and never spoke of ANY people called Palestinians, much less a country called Palestine.
Ummm....

The Hebrew claim to Israel is Biblically based.
Now you're saying it isn't Biblically based?
That the Bible is a lie?

I'm not arguing that last but when the Biblical clam disappears then the Hebrew claim to the region disappears with it unless, of course, we want to give Israel to Italy?

Wrong. But what do you care.

It was actually only during the first few years, or months, of Christianity, that Jews attempted to proselytize, but the Chief Rabi told them to stop.

Why? Because it is not part of Judaism. Before and after.
Actual factual history tells us you're lying.
But what do you care?

see that thing in my response starting with HTTP...
It's called a link.

Care to provide an authoritative link that says Hebrews never ever ever proselytized?
I can't find one.

Actual factual history tells us you're lying.
But what do you care?

see that thing in my response starting with HTTP...
It's called a link.

Care to provide an authoritative link that says Hebrews never ever ever proselytized?
I can't find one.
I told you that they did proselytize at the start of Christianity but stopped when they were told by a Rabbi to stop.

Ummm....

The Hebrew claim to Israel is Biblically based.
Now you're saying it isn't Biblically based?
That the Bible is a lie?

I'm not arguing that last but when the Biblical clam disappears then the Hebrew claim to the region disappears with it unless, of course, we want to give Israel to Italy?
You did not answer my post.

Where does the history of Judaism start? Either you do know or you do not?

What is any people's claim to any land which is theirs? They have a cultural, historical religious connection to the land, be it the First. Nations of the Americas, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Africa or Asia.

So, unless one knows where one's history started about 4000 years ago, are any people indigenous to that land?

Are Europeans indigenous to the Americas, Australia, New Zealand? No

Are Arabs Indigenous to North Africa? Or Iran, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon, Israel? No

I know you do not only do not undesrstand, but do not wish to understand, you wish to be against Israel, and the Jewish right to their ancient Homeland.

Jews are the only people on the planet who are told that they do not have any rights to their ancient homeland. That they are not from their ancient homeland. The only people.

I told you that they did proselytize at the start of Christianity but stopped when they were told by a Rabbi to stop.
And the actual factual history says that the Jews did proselytize from their first appearance in what we now call Palestine.

And they only stopped under threat of death.

And the actual factual history says that the Jews did proselytize from their first appearance in what we now call Palestine.

And they only stopped under threat of death.
Show me the source.

Give the whole passage in the Hebrew Scripture.

You did not answer my post.

Where does the history of Judaism start? Either you do know or you do not?

What is any people's claim to any land which is theirs? They have a cultural, historical religious connection to the land, be it the First. Nations of the Americas, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Africa or Asia.

So, unless one knows where one's history started about 4000 years ago, are any people indigenous to that land?

Are Europeans indigenous to the Americas, Australia, New Zealand? No

Are Arabs Indigenous to North Africa? Or Iran, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon, Israel? No

I know you do not only do not undesrstand, but do not wish to understand, you wish to be against Israel, and the Jewish right to their ancient Homeland.

Jews are the only people on the planet who are told that they do not have any rights to their ancient homeland. That they are not from their ancient homeland. The only people.
The Babylonians, people we now call Iraqi, according to you, have a prior claim to the lands the Hebrews claim as their homeland.

The Hebrews had not occupied this region for 1900 years and since the Babylonians' occupied the region 2000 years earlier ther claim is both prior and more valid.

Your argument is nonsensical. You want to pick and choose what facts you want rather than look at the entire picture.

Italy's claim to the "holy lands" is both more valid and more recent than the Hebrews.
As is Turkey's
As is Britain's

Maybe if both sides would live by the tenets of their faith rather than the rantings of power grabbing politicians there would not only be peace but the Middle East would be free of poverty.

The Babylonians, people we now call Iraqi, according to you, have a prior claim to the lands the Hebrews claim as their homeland.

The Hebrews had not occupied this region for 1900 years and since the Babylonians' occupied the region 2000 years earlier ther claim is both prior and more valid.

Your argument is nonsensical. You want to pick and choose what facts you want rather than look at the entire picture.

Italy's claim to the "holy lands" is both more valid and more recent than the Hebrews.
As is Turkey's
As is Britain's

Maybe if both sides would live by the tenets of their faith rather than the rantings of power grabbing politicians there would not only be peace but the Middle East would be free of poverty.
You are running away from it.

I want to know where you get your information.

As is Turkey's
As is Britain's

Most of today's Iraqis are Arabs from Arabia, and not the Babylonians and other people who lived there before the Muslim Kurdish and Arab invasions in the 7th century.

Keep telling me who has more rights where and why.

As is Turkey's
As is Britain's

Italy does not claim the holy land. Or Turkey, or the UK.

As is Turkey's
As is Britain's

Islam lives by the tenets of its faith. Its faith is about insulting, humiliating, torturing and killing Jews, something Mohammad himself did when he founded Islam.

As is Turkey's
As is Britain's

Babylonians did not occupy the land 2000 years before, as in 4000 years ago. You have your dates mixed.

And the Persians defeated the Babylonians and allowed the Israelites to return and rebuild their Temple.

If that is not in the book your read, than it is not the right book since all the information you keep giving me seems to have been written by people who decided to revise Jewish History or the Hebrew Scriptures into something they want someone like you to believe in.

I am waiting for your source and copy and paste of what is supposed to be written in the actual Hebrew Scripture, which you say it is.

The scriptures tell me god created all there is in 6 days.
something we know is a lie.

I'll stick to verifiable history if you please and history says...

"Under the Hasmonean Kingdom, the Idumeans were forced to convert to Judaism, by threat of exile or death, ..."
Yes, that did happen because they were the enemy. Convert or die. You would rather they were killed?

The Jebusites were forced to convert as well after the King David conquered Jerusalem.
You would rather they were killed?

NO proselytizing.

That is NOT proselytizing, not in a Million years.

You do not know the meaning of words.

So?
By the logic used by Jews they could and their claims would be both more recent and more viable than the Jewish claim.
No, they could not because not one of them is indigenous to the land, and they were all invaders, conquerors, like the Greeks, Romans, Byzantine, Muslims, and the Crusaders.

Not one of them can have any claim to the land of Israel because NOT one of them is the Indigenous culture, people, Nation of the land.

Your ignorance and inability to understand common english is showing.
You do not know what Islam says about the Jews, or how Islam came to be, and why Islam has behaved the say way with Jews as Christianity has during its existence.

Your lack of knowledge made you write that sentence.

You either know Islam and what it says when it comes to Jews, or you do not.

Forum List

Back