Putin's reaction on shooting down Russian plane by Turkey

If anyone thinks this situation is a good thing, or brags about it...................Your a fucking idiot................

Just saying.

If anyone thinks this situation is a good thing, or brags about it...................Your a fucking idiot................

Just saying.
I agree. TheOldSchool is a fucking idiot.

Here we are on the cusp of a situation that could lead to all our war, and all he can think to do is bash some more on the Tea Party.

Just saying.
I agree. TheOldSchool is a fucking idiot.

Here we are on the cusp of a situation that could lead to all our war, and all he can think to do is bash some more on the Tea Party.
Libroids think the only enemy that exists is Republicans......

HAHAHAHAHAHA This about sums it up....

12250018_1039044029480566_4629503133976613353_n.jpg

We have a base there..............and people there..................while I get somewhat amused....................The situation is nothing to be laughed at.

I think we should get our base out of there cause I'm getting a really bad feeling that we're on the "wrong side" of this situation atm.

It's not even just the Turkey thing, the so-called "moderate" rebels and shit too >.< Though I'll admit that I've never been real fond of Turkey being in NATO, this isn't the first time they've basically refused to help with NATO coalition activities...

Putin: This event goes beyond regular efforts to combat terrorism.

Our servicemen are engaged in a heroic fight against terrorism, not sparing themselves or their own lives. However, today’s loss is a result of a stab in the back delivered by terrorists’ accomplices. There is no other way I can qualify what happened today.

Our aircraft was shot down over Syrian territory by an air-to-air missile launched from a Turkish F-16 plane. It fell on Syrian territory, four kilometres from the Turkish border. When it was attacked in the air, it was flying at an altitude of 6,000 metres, one kilometre away from the Turkish territory. In any case, our plane and our pilots were in no way a threat to the Turkish Republic in any way. This is obvious.

They were conducting an operation to fight ISIS in northern Latakia – a mountainous area where militants, mainly those coming from the Russian Federation, are concentrated. In this sense, they were doing their direct duty delivering preventive blows at terrorists who could return to Russia at any moment. Those people should certainly be classified as international terrorists.

We have long been recording the movement of a large amount of oil and petroleum products to Turkey from ISIS-occupied territories. This explains the significant funding the terrorists are receiving. Now they are stabbing us in the back by hitting our planes that are fighting terrorism. This is happening despite the agreement we have signed with our American partners to prevent air incidents, and, as you know, Turkey is among those who are supposed to be fighting terrorism within the American coalition.

If ISIS is making so much money – we are talking about tens or maybe even hundreds of millions, possibly billions of dollars – in oil trade and they are supported by the armed forces of an entire state, it is clear why they are being so daring and impudent, why they are killing people in such gruesome ways, why they are committing terrorist attacks all over the world, including in the heart of Europe.

We will of course carefully analyse what has happened and today’s tragic event will have significant consequences for Russian-Turkish relations.

We have always treated Turkey not merely as a close neighbour, but as a friendly state. I do not know who benefits from what has happened today. We certainly do not. Moreover, instead of immediately establishing contacts with us, as far as we know Turkey turned to its NATO partners to discuss this incident. As if we had hit their plane and not the other way around.

Do they wish to make NATO serve ISIS? I know that every state has its regional interests, and we always respect those. However, we will never turn a blind eye to such crimes as the one that was committed today.

Obviously, we expect the international community to make an effort to join forces in the fight against this common evil.

In this connection, we are counting on the active participation of all the countries in the region in this struggle. I am therefore very happy to meet with you today, Your Majesty. We will continue working with your special services experts and your military, as well as with other countries in the region.

Meeting with King Abdullah II of Jordan

Putin in is just covering his own ass from embarrassment in Russia.
Wait till US armed the rebels with should loser to air missile.

What on earth are you talking about? Putin has no embarrassment in Russia and the whole damn planet knows that the US has been involved in arming the terrorists in Syria.

What everyone should start to sweat is that Assad has accepted the coalition bombing in HIS MOTHER FUCKING COUNTRY.

Now if he wants with Russian backing he really can say GET THE FUCK OUT. We're dealing with it with Russia and Iran.

Any aircraft shot down in any kind of conflict is an embarrassment especially when there are casualties. Assad don't have that much choice but to accept those bombing.

If it had been one of OUR jets, we would expect a significant response. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I side with Russia on this one.

Oh Russia will respond, count on it

I seriously doubt it. Best they can do is suspend Turkey airlines coming to Russia or cut off diplomatic relations.

You obviously are clueless about Russia and Putin

The only thing you know... Putin ass licker.

Awww you mad, sparky? You realize I think you're a crass, uneducated buffoon, right?

So far I have not seen any of your post except one liner Dick breath. Do you want to accept my challenge?

Oh Russia will respond, count on it

I seriously doubt it. Best they can do is suspend Turkey airlines coming to Russia or cut off diplomatic relations.

Awww you mad, sparky? You realize I think you're a crass, uneducated buffoon, right?

So far I have not seen any of your post except one liner Dick breath. Do you want to accept my challenge?

What challenge? Clean your act up, you're impressing nobody. Foul mouthed and stupid is no way to go through life

Turkey aligns with Ukraine.

Turks are assholes.

They prevented 4th Armored Division from entering Iraq from the North during operation Iraqi Freedom.

I hope Russia hammers those backstabbing pricks.
Except for the fact that Turkey is a NATO member and we would be bound by treaty to come to its defence. That would be a bad thing, not a good thing.
I'm sorry, we aren't bound by anything under this president.

He bailed on Ukraine.....so anything he does to help the Turks shows favoritism and in my opinion is an act of war.

You don't what you are talking about idiot.
Yes I do.....fucknuts.

:up_yours:

No you don't. So far you have not posted any of your knowledge about Russia except your one liner toilet mouth.....Traitor. This is so funny..... bunch of traitors get together CRYING. Your Putin thugs just got kicked in the ass. Good job Obama. Aaaawww that hurt.

It seems Putin is making his move....told ya

Russia Deploys Warship Off Syrian Coast To "Destroy Any Threats To Russian Planes"

slava%20cruiser_1.jpg

Despite demands from France's Hollande, America's Obama, and NATO's Stoltenberg that this situation not esclate, it appears Putin is not taking the shooting down of a fighter jet lying down. The seemingly cagey confirmation by NATO and Obama of Turkey's claims that Russia invaded its airspace has been rebuked by Russia which claims the Hmeimim airbase radar shows the attacking Turkish plane violating Syrian airspace. In response, Russia is moving a Cruiser 'Moskva' off the coast to strengthen air-defenses - just as French and US carriers are on their way.

Russia Deploys Warship Off Syrian Coast To "Destroy Any Threats To Russian Planes" | Zero Hedge

Turks are assholes.

They prevented 4th Armored Division from entering Iraq from the North during operation Iraqi Freedom.

Hope..... Puting is a pussy. Obama is kicking Puting ass right now.
The Turks shot that jet down......and you think Obama was responsible. *rolls eyes* :slap:

Fucking pathetic. :lame2:

Dude.. Read at the beginning of this thread....blaming Obama. So if you blame Obama responsible of this incident then he get the credit. You got it asshole? I mean traitor.

I'm following the syntax in your posts. I understand that English is not your first language. Tis ok.

Now I am about to slap you silly. Obama has done nothing but to assist the overthrow of Assad and now has a burr up his butt because one more time Putin has outplayed him.

Loss of one ruh roh. By Turkey. Ruh roh.

Turks are assholes.

Hope..... Puting is a pussy. Obama is kicking Puting ass right now.
The Turks shot that jet down......and you think Obama was responsible. *rolls eyes* :slap:

Fucking pathetic. :lame2:

Dude.. Read at the beginning of this thread....blaming Obama. So if you blame Obama responsible of this incident then he get the credit. You got it asshole? I mean traitor.

I'm following the syntax in your posts. I understand that English is not your first language. Tis ok.

Now I am about to slap you silly. Obama has done nothing but to assist the overthrow of Assad and now has a burr up his butt because one more time Putin has outplayed him.

Loss of one ruh roh. By Turkey. Ruh roh.
12274585_966495223423628_2449591696473592591_n.jpg

What challenge? Clean your act up, you're impressing nobody. Foul mouthed and stupid is no way to go through life

Foul mouth? Look all these traitors using foul languages. You started it Dick breath.
Challenge? Do you want to talked about quantum physics/ DNA, Genome counting/ body chemistry/ medical instrumentations...in 5 different languages? One on one my cost. How about it? Traitor.

Forum List

Back