Putin's reaction on shooting down Russian plane by Turkey

You obviously are clueless about Russia and Putin

The only thing you know... Putin ass licker.

Awww you mad, sparky? You realize I think you're a crass, uneducated buffoon, right?

So far I have not seen any of your post except one liner Dick breath. Do you want to accept my challenge?

What challenge? Clean your act up, you're impressing nobody. Foul mouthed and stupid is no way to go through life

Foul mouth? Look all these traitors using foul languages. You started it Dick breath.
Challenge? Do you want to talked about quantum physics/ DNA, Genome counting/ body chemistry/ medical instrumentations...in 5 different languages? One on one my cost. How about it? Traitor.

I want you to stop acting like a petulant child and stay on topic. You're looking very sad

Awww you mad, sparky? You realize I think you're a crass, uneducated buffoon, right?

So far I have not seen any of your post except one liner Dick breath. Do you want to accept my challenge?

What challenge? Clean your act up, you're impressing nobody. Foul mouthed and stupid is no way to go through life

Foul mouth? Look all these traitors using foul languages. You started it Dick breath.
Challenge? Do you want to talked about quantum physics/ DNA, Genome counting/ body chemistry/ medical instrumentations...in 5 different languages? One on one my cost. How about it? Traitor.

I want you to stop acting like a petulant child and stay on topic. You're looking very sad

You are coward...You've got nothing but stupid post. If you have anything else to say. Step aside.

IOW, you can't deny charwin is right.

Really ClasslessAssy, you're the last one to talk about language. You're here everyday, lying about your own country and NEVER ever adding any content. That's about as bad as it gets.

It's nearly Thanksgiving, a time when we shoot turkeys....

In Russia, Turkey shoots you!

BTW, op - the Kremlin? Really?

That is anything BUT an unbiased source.

Although, I admit its perfect for the anti-America RWNJ traitors here.

Anti "American" - uhm America didn't shoot down a NATO ally jet... Though if we did I'd have a kitten or two

You are coward...You've got nothing but stupid post. If you have anything else to say. Step aside.

LOL I don't take direction from someone who can't even use the English language properly. Now on topic or shush. Did you notice Putin moved a cruiser off the Syrian coast? Told ya he won't sit still

Turkey aligns with Ukraine.

Turks are assholes.

They prevented 4th Armored Division from entering Iraq from the North during operation Iraqi Freedom.

I hope Russia hammers those backstabbing pricks.

Hope..... Puting is a pussy. Obama is kicking Puting ass right now.
The Turks shot that jet down......and you think Obama was responsible. *rolls eyes* :slap:

Fucking pathetic. :lame2:

Dude.. Read at the beginning of this thread....blaming Obama. So if you blame Obama responsible of this incident then he get the credit. You got it asshole? I mean traitor.

I'm following the syntax in your posts. I understand that English is not your first language. Tis ok.

Now I am about to slap you silly. Obama has done nothing but to assist the overthrow of Assad and now has a burr up his butt because one more time Putin has outplayed him.

Loss of one ruh roh. By Turkey. Ruh roh.

Assad has been murdering his own people with support of Putin thugs your master..... It's about time an ANGEL like Obama step in and save humanity. Putin ass just got kicked.....That hurt.....
BTW tynidancer keep going.

LOL I don't take direction from someone who can't even use the English language properly. Now on topic or shush. Did you notice Putin moved a cruiser off the Syrian coast? Told ya he won't sit still

You are avoiding my challenge because you are coward.......Moving one sheep is nothing. They will easily skin this animal and use it for coat.
What do you expect a one cruiser ship (Moskva) will and can do in this situation? Nothing but flexing small muscle.
Moskva ( name sake Glory) cruise ship was first launched in 1976. Decommissioned in 1990. Recommissioned in 2000. Russia has been doing a lot of recommissioning since 1998 because they are having a hard time building new ships of their own. Especially with all the sanctions in place. The first modern and latest battle ship could have been the 2 Mistral carriers from France. But Hollande canceled it because of unrest in Ukraine. France then sold it to Egypt.

Turks are assholes.

They prevented 4th Armored Division from entering Iraq from the North during operation Iraqi Freedom.

I hope Russia hammers those backstabbing pricks.

The Turks shot that jet down......and you think Obama was responsible. *rolls eyes* :slap:

Dude.. Read at the beginning of this thread....blaming Obama. So if you blame Obama responsible of this incident then he get the credit. You got it asshole? I mean traitor.

I'm following the syntax in your posts. I understand that English is not your first language. Tis ok.

Now I am about to slap you silly. Obama has done nothing but to assist the overthrow of Assad and now has a burr up his butt because one more time Putin has outplayed him.

Assad has been murdering his own people with support of Putin thugs your master..... It's about time an ANGEL like Obama step in and save humanity. Putin ass just got kicked.....That hurt.....
By no means did anyone's ass just get kicked by the loss of one plane and a chopper..................

You talk about Treason................I've shown article after article with videos on many threads...........showing that we have been arming asshats of the FSA who have ties to EL Nusra adn AQ.............Not to mention that they have been killing christians...............We are arming monsters who are our Stated enemies....................We have been avoiding targets to keep the ball rolling there in hopes of ousting Assad...............and in doing so have allowed the cancer of ISIS to grow.....................Treason....................I'd say that fits the bill...............

Hold your nose...............blow real hard.............and dislodge yourself................

I added a few extra.............................................................................................as you love them so much........................................

By no means did anyone's ass just get kicked by the loss of one plane and a chopper..................

You talk about Treason................I've shown article after article with videos on many threads...........showing that we have been arming asshats of the FSA who have ties to EL Nusra adn AQ.............Not to mention that they have been killing christians...............We are arming monsters who are our Stated enemies....................We have been avoiding targets to keep the ball rolling there in hopes of ousting Assad...............and in doing so have allowed the cancer of ISIS to grow.....................Treason....................I'd say that fits the bill...............

Hold your nose...............blow real hard.............and dislodge yourself................

I added a few extra.............................................................................................as you love them so much........................................

I support my country..... You can support Putin thugs however you want that makes you a traitor. If you have nothing else to say except protecting your puppet master go eat your buger.
BTW....2 outdated planes lost not one and a chopper. Putin thugs ass just get kicked...... clap clap clap clap. Since you are so in love with Putin why don't you move to Russia?

Last edited:

I support my country..... You can support Putin thugs however you want that makes you a traitor. If you have nothing else to say except protecting your puppet master go eat your buger.
BTW 2 outdated planes lost not one and a chopper. Putin in thugs ass just get kicked...... clap clap clap clap.
Our current policy has been to depose Assad..................and they have been using the same asshat types that brought down the towers on 9/11

Pardon me but I'm not clapping...............are clapping for the strategy of the enemy of the enemy is my friend cause........................

It would be a cold day in hell when I'd clap for that............................I'm not an Assad fan as he supports Hamas and Hez who are not our friends by any means..................but at least the Christians weren't be slaughtered there back then................given the options there, which all suck............he is the lesser of evils..................................

You can have AQ as your buddy and clap...................You will not see me join you on that one.....................People like you are gonna ignite WWIII.

BTW 2 outdated planes lost not one and a chopper. Putin in thugs ass just get kicked...... clap clap clap clap.
Our current policy has been to depose Assad..................and they have been using the same asshat types that brought down the towers on 9/11

Pardon me but I'm not clapping...............are clapping for the strategy of the enemy of the enemy is my friend cause........................

It would be a cold day in hell when I'd clap for that............................I'm not an Assad fan as he supports Hamas and Hez who are not our friends by any means..................but at least the Christians weren't be slaughtered there back then................given the options there, which all suck............he is the lesser of evils..................................

You can have AQ as your buddy and clap...................You will not see me join you on that one.....................People like you are gonna ignite WWIII.

This is my country and I support my government at any cost. Just like these bunch of TRAITORS supporting Putin thugs........Russian has been doing a lot of space intrusions many times even in Alaska. They cannot just wheels neely keep doing this shit.
I do not support any kind of war but I will go to WW3 with bunch of scumbag traitors. Also you never join me in any topic anyway......So what is your point? But you joined these traitors supporting Putin thugs. What that makes you?

Russian planes fly close to U.S. warship near Crimea - CNNPolitics.com

This is my country and I support my government at any cost. Just like these bunch of TRAITORS supporting Putin thugs........Russian has been doing a lot of space intrusions many times even in Alaska. They cannot just wheels neely keep doing this shit.
I do not support any kind of war but I will go to WW3 with bunch of scumbag traitors. Also you never join me in any topic anyway......So what is your point? But you joined these traitors supporting Putin thugs. What that makes you?

I served this country................did my time over there...........I call it like I see it..............and I've backed it up with video and articles...............

Other than state you LOVE OBAMA and HIS POLICY IS RIGHT..........you have shown me NOTHING...........NADDA...............

Old saying in the service...........Salute the Rank and not the person.................Never a Truer statement than with Obama........He is a complete IDIOT.......and has allowed this damned war to drag out because of ASSAD MUST GO POLICY..........and has funded the damned enemy of Humanity in doing so...........ISIS needs to die and I don't give a rats ass who does it..............It has gone on long enough..............and it isn't gonna die when we FUND THE DAMNED THING.........and TURKEY buys the damned oil..............................and it isn't gonna be won by the FSA going around raping and murdering Christians...............

Have you tried blowing real hard yet???????????????????????

Truth.jpg

You're right they do buzz Alaska, and we buzz them. Neither Alaska, nor Russia, shoot them out of the air over enemy territory and get their pilots murdered. You want to talk about breaches, look at what Mexico does buzzing the southern border. Border infringements are an almost daily occurrence nearly every where, for every country; yet we don't hear about jets getting shot down for their 3 second "offence" because it's an over-reaction and most of the civilized world knows it.

Even by Turkey's own maps the Russian jet flew through a small section of their airspace and they shot them down IN SYRIA, not in Turkey. This is unacceptable to me, I can only hope that the NATO folks have something they're not sharing as to why we are allowing Turkey to get away with this... Next time it'll be a US jet who "infringes" on Turkey's ePeen and you'll agree it's wrong, but best I can tell you apparently hate Russia which is the only reason you're saying it's fine.

You're right they do buzz Alaska, and we buzz them. Neither Alaska, nor Russia, shoot them out of the air over enemy territory and get their pilots murdered. You want to talk about breaches, look at what Mexico does buzzing the southern border. Border infringements are an almost daily occurrence nearly every where, for every country; yet we don't hear about jets getting shot down for their 3 second "offence" because it's an over-reaction and most of the civilized world knows it.

Even by Turkey's own maps the Russian jet flew through a small section of their airspace and they shot them down IN SYRIA, not in Turkey. This is unacceptable to me, I can only hope that the NATO folks have something they're not sharing as to why we are allowing Turkey to get away with this... Next time it'll be a US jet who "infringes" on Turkey's ePeen and you'll agree it's wrong, but best I can tell you apparently hate Russia which is the only reason you're saying it's fine.
I just watched the video..................LOL...................the GREAT RUSSIAN MOMENT..........LOL

Happened back in May.................we used to do far worse to each other...........That was unimpressive................the Bear that flew over our ship reving his engines right above us was COOL TO SEE FIRST HAND.....................

Where the hell do these people come up with these GREAT provocative acts.............

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

And you claimed you belong to US military family. You are one lying TRAITOR.

Forum List

Back