Putin's humanitarian incursion into Ukraine

I dont believe that

putin has made it clear he wants ukraine to be part of the New Soviet Union
You see the world as too simple. Look... there are several shades of gray.
Ukraine is part of Russia or the new Soviet Union.

Ukraine is a neutral state. Written guarantees were given that Ukraine would not join NATO.

Ukraine is a friendly state with a loyal government.

Ukraine is a hostile state.

Putin was satisfied with the situation when Ukraine was friendly or neutral. He signed peace treaties with the government of Ukraine on the presence of a Russian base in Crimea.

When in Ukraine there was a Russian president Putin did NOT take action to include Ukraine in the composition of Russia, although it would have been easier then.

Putin began to act ONLY after the US intervened in political life in Ukraine in 2014.
From this I conclude that Putin does NOT want Ukraine to join the new USSR. But Putin cannot allow the existence of a hostile regime in a state on the border with Russia.

This conclusion is based on the chronology of events and logic

You see the world as too simple. Look... there are several shades of gray.
Ukraine is part of Russia or the new Soviet Union.

Ukraine is a neutral state. Written guarantees were given that Ukraine would not join NATO.

Ukraine is a friendly state with a loyal government.

Ukraine is a hostile state.

Putin was satisfied with the situation when Ukraine was friendly or neutral. He signed peace treaties with the government of Ukraine on the presence of a Russian base in Crimea.

When in Ukraine there was a Russian president Putin did NOT take action to include Ukraine in the composition of Russia, although it would have been easier then.

Putin began to act ONLY after the US intervened in political life in Ukraine in 2014.
From this I conclude that Putin does NOT want Ukraine to join the new USSR. But Putin cannot allow the existence of a hostile regime in a state on the border with Russia.

This conclusion is based on the chronology of events and logic
Your the same guy that would buy the Brooklyn bridge.

There were no written guarantees that ukraine would not join NATO

but there should have been OR they should have been made a member right away

This is one of the "best" militaries in the world, apparently, "we are out of fuel, don't know where we are, we don't know where we're going either", that's just wonderful news. Also, it's pretty clear that these soldiers didn't want a war, they are probably all 20-30 years old. ...

No idea what you like to say to me or what you try to speak about. I said Putin is a pervert liar who made killed Ukrainíans in the region Donbas during the last 8 years - what's also a civil war made from Putins "grace" - and now he uses the murdererd Ukrainians there to fantasize about a "genocide on Russians in the Ukraine". What a damned perverted asshole. By the way: Putin arrests also many Russians who protest against his personal war in the Ukraine because he suffers megalomania.

Last edited:
Sunni Man

It makes not any sense to send a link to a serios German source to someone like you who calls "lies" the very concrete facts around the extermination camp Auschwitz-Birkenau. Funny in this context is it that a Nazi like you supports a man who calls all Ukrainians "Nazis" and uses this nonsense as a "reason" for a murderous war of agression against the freedom, existence and the people of the Ukraine.

No idea what you like to say to me or what you try to speak about. I said Putin is a pervert liar who made killed Ukrainíans in the region Donbas during the last 8 years - what's also a civil war made from Putins "grace" - and now he uses the murdererd Ukrainians there to fantasize about a "genocide on Russians in the Ukraine". What a damned perverted asshole. By the way: Putin arrests also many Russians who protest against his personal war in the Ukraine because he suffers megalomania.
The war in Ukraine began 8 years ago. It was started by the United States, overseeing a coup d'état and the overthrow of the government with which Putin had peace treaties.
proofs

Western news calls people in Donbass separatists. They didn't want to accept the results of a coup d'état (is a coup d'état legal? Why should they put up with it?)

The war in Ukraine began 8 years ago.

So what? Everywhere in the world live terrorists. For to bring them under control it needs coordinated actions of many people.

It was started by the United States ...

What a luck that we Germans were not envolved. We deliver by the way since yesterday defense weapons to the Ukraine. And I think in the moment about to give back the area around Königsberg - the city of Immanuel Kant - to the indigen Prussians (who lived once there) and to send all Russians back to Russia, who don't like to learn German and to become Prussians there. Do you think the very most nations in the UNO will aggree with such a plan for a stable peace in the Balticum and Europe - or am I some hundred years too late with this idea?

Last edited:
The ethnic majority Russian people who have lived in the western area's of Donbas and Luhansk have been facing genocide for 8 years from the abusive Ukrainian government.
Putin had no choice but to send in troops to protect the abused ethnic Russian people. ... :cool-45:
In 2014 the globo homo inc Obama administration installed those criminals in Ukraine

I hope putin executes the lot of em

10 % for the big guy
Even Obama knew hunter was outta control lol

The progressives cheering for globo homo inc is no surprise......they'll do whatever Pfizer tells them to do

shhshshshshhs.png

So what? Everywhere in the world live terrorists. For to bring them under control it needs coordinated actions of many people.

What a luck that we Germans were not envolved. We deliver by the way since yesterday defense weapons to the Ukraine. And I think in the moment about to give back the area around Königsberg - the city of Immanuel Kant - to the indigen Prussians (who lived once there) and to send all Russians back to Russia, who don't like to learn German and to become Prussians there. Do you think the very most nations in the UNO will aggree with such a plan for a stable peace in the Balticum and Europe - or am I some hundred years too late with this idea?
It is your backyard...........And you brag you are not involved......And you wait to assist Ukraine when they are under full attack and not before.....

Where is your ARMY..........Oh that is right you don't spend money on that............You wait to use us in Europe to defend your asses and then bitch when we do.......Europe is a damn joke.

Poland football fans showing support to #Ukraine on their own way! Chanting "ruska kurwa, jebac ruskich i putina" "russians hoes, f**k the russians and putin"

The dregs of the Polish people.
The Real Poles will never forget crimes of Banderovci, who genocided Polish, Jewish and Russian people and who are now supported by the anti-Polish government.
IMG_20220227_121534.jpg

how it feels ivan ? why you are such barbaric without any respect folk ?

The Russians said, that they won't attack Ukraine first, they didn't say that they won't defend themselves or their allies.
And yes, they don't feel themselves as "barbaric". They consider themselves as civilised people and other peoples - as barbarians.

You are already involved, so - wait for Russians in Berlin.

It is your backyard...........And you brag you are not involved......And you wait to assist Ukraine when they are under full attack and not before.....

Where is your ARMY..........Oh that is right you don't spend money on that............You wait to use us in Europe to defend your asses and then bitch when we do.......Europe is a damn joke.

Oh by the way US-American: Leave Germany with all of your soldiers yesterday!!! Such idiots like you I don't like to see in Germany any longer.

You are already involved, so - wait for Russians in Berlin.

Berlin - as well as whole Germany - is full of Russians, Poles and other Slaws, idiot. And as far as I know exist more warrants of arrest against representatives of the USA who broke German laws in Germany than against any other nation or criminal organisation in the world.

This men - also called "Russian soldiers" - brutally raped in masses German women, so about 100,000 women in Berlin did do suicide after world war 2. You are a shame for all women and a shame for all mankind, Russian. "Cossaks 'riding' through Berlin" - happily sung by a Russian woman - covers very good the laughter of Satan.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back