Putin's Bombers Could Devastate Ukraine But He's Holding Back. Here's Why

Those POOR Russians. Just minding their own business and caught up in gangster driveby. Thier families. THINK OF THEIR POOR FAMILIES. IT'S AFUCKING TRAGEDY.
Blame the corrupt monkey in Kiev. He made every male 18-60 a combatant. If combatants are hiding behind women's skirts, they are using human shields, but that doesn't make them less of legitimate targets.

Mariupol is punitive. You have Donbas elements and Russian regulars fighting to take the city. Eight years of ethnic cleansing were planned and launched from Mariupol. Your neo-nazi friends from Azov have a huge presence there. Good luck sorting it all out.
Are you seriously trying to assert the Russian backed separatists' aim was not to carve off part of Ukraine to be a separate entity or part of Russia? If not, you are asserting they somehow had right to land that was also inhabited by people wishing to remain part Ukraine. IT is a dirty war, but only Russia and putin's separatists are trying to change borders through violence.

Their problem now is that Russia has not good will left to ensure a peaceful partition. So Putin may have written their death sentences.

Blame the corrupt monkey in Kiev. He made every male 18-60 a combatant. If combatants are hiding behind women's skirts, they are using human shields, but that doesn't make them less of legitimate targets.
ABSOOUTELY. PUTIN HAD NO OPTION BUT TO ENSURE WORLD PIECE BY MURDERING THOUSANDS OF UKRAINIANS.

Are you seriously trying to assert the Russian backed separatists' aim was not to carve off part of Ukraine to be a separate entity or part of Russia? If not, you are asserting they somehow had right to land that was also inhabited by people wishing to remain part Ukraine. IT is a dirty war, but only Russia and putin's separatists are trying to change borders through violence.

Their problem now is that Russia has not good will left to ensure a peaceful partition. So Putin may have written their death sentences.
I didn't say they don't want it. I said this is punishment for the ethnic cleansing over eight years. I don't doubt Russia wants a corridor from Donbas to Odesa.

I didn't say they don't want it. I said this is punishment for the ethnic cleansing over eight years. I don't doubt Russia wants a corridor from Donbas to Odesa.
I don't buy your apparent contention that the separatists are somehow an aggrieved party. They are pro russian supporters of a totalitarian state, and want to join up, taking UKRANIAN land occupied by themselves AND people wanting to be Ukrainan.

The problem now, becuase of PUtin's invasion, is ... what next. The Ukrainians are NOT going to agree to some partition of power sharing with PUtin somehow a guarantor of the separatist behavior. Do you somehow expect Ukranians to stop killing them ... after Putin leveled villages and cities? Do you think Nato will cut them off from arms? I think we're looking at a Greece or Kosovo solution.

And who is Putin to punish anyone?

"Legitimate targets". For what? For whom? Why?

So it's not about Putin invading Ukraine.

Wow. You Putin apologists really are incredible.

I don't buy your apparent contention that the separatists are somehow an aggrieved party. They are pro russian supporters of a totalitarian state, and want to join up, taking UKRANIAN land occupied by themselves AND people wanting to be Ukrainan.

The problem now, becuase of PUtin's invasion, is ... what next. The Ukrainians are NOT going to agree to some partition of power sharing with PUtin somehow a guarantor of the separatist behavior. Do you somehow expect Ukranians to stop killing them ... after Putin leveled villages and cities? Do you think Nato will cut them off from arms? I think we're looking at a Greece or Kosovo solution.

And who is Putin to punish anyone?
Read up on Donbas, there is reason for grievance.

I honestly don't care what's next. These are both corrupt Eurotrash countries. Neither one of them is worth our time and money. This was never in our interest, sadly that moron Biden got us involved. I do think that Putin will pound the corrupt Ukrainians until they lose the will to resist.

first, it's factual bullshit to assert Putin invaded Ukraine to somehow "save" the separtists. Their worst case was move fifty miles and be russians, but actually Nato didn't suggest that. Putin invaded because he, and probably a maj of Russians, see Ukraine as "theirs" no matter what a maj of people living in Ukraine want or believe. So the entire premise of Putin somehow "needing to save someone" is BULLSHIT.

second, as you noted, old people and children are not "legitimate targets." A putin apologist might (-: say "but the Ukrainian nazis are hiding behind civilians to shoot Russians" but of course if Russia hadn't invaded they wouldn't be shot.

Essentially, Putin's destroyed what little credibility he ever had in asserting some Ukrainians in Donbass and Crimea wanted to have closer ties to Moscow than Kiev. ..... Because he is killing people who never did harm to anyone to achieve control of all of Ukraine.

The invasion is already happening, that ship sailed. When Twinkle Toes Zelensky mobilized all males 18-60 it's on him to separate them from the civilians. He did not do this.

Did you feel the same when US forces were fighting against terrorists and insurgents who mixed with the civilian population? I don't support Russia or Ukraine, but that is no reason to become a hypocrite. Since the US is unlikely to be invaded, our military will most often be in the same position as the Russians, fighting on foreign land. I don't expect them to abide by different standards than we do.

Read up on Donbas, there is reason for grievance.

I honestly don't care what's next. These are both corrupt Eurotrash countries. Neither one of them is worth our time and money. This was never in our interest, sadly that moron Biden got us involved. I do think that Putin will pound the corrupt Ukrainians until they lose the will to resist.
I don't doubt the griveance, but the US has an interest when Russia invades any foreign country. We should have done the deal in Georgia.

first, it's factual bullshit to assert Putin invaded Ukraine to somehow "save" the separtists. Their worst case was move fifty miles and be russians, but actually Nato didn't suggest that. Putin invaded because he, and probably a maj of Russians, see Ukraine as "theirs" no matter what a maj of people living in Ukraine want or believe. So the entire premise of Putin somehow "needing to save someone" is BULLSHIT.

second, as you noted, old people and children are not "legitimate targets." A putin apologist might (-: say "but the Ukrainian nazis are hiding behind civilians to shoot Russians" but of course if Russia hadn't invaded they wouldn't be shot.

Essentially, Putin's destroyed what little credibility he ever had in asserting some Ukrainians in Donbass and Crimea wanted to have closer ties to Moscow than Kiev. ..... Because he is killing people who never did harm to anyone to achieve control of all of Ukraine.
The way these people justify this war and spin for Putin is a disgrace.

They just love those authoritarian strongmen, no matter what they do.

The invasion is already happening, that ship sailed. When Twinkle Toes Zelensky mobilized all males 18-60 it's on him to separate them from the civilians. He did not do this.

Did you feel the same when US forces were fighting against terrorists and insurgents who mixed with the civilian population? I don't support Russia or Ukraine, but that is no reason to become a hypocrite. Since the US is unlikely to be invaded, our military will most often be in the same position as the Russians, fighting on foreign land. I don't expect them to abide by different standards than we do.
Wait a sec. Are you seriously asserting that killing civilians is proper just because a nation mobilized milita against a for invasion. We didn't believe that in 1787 or 1861 or even 1944.

Maybe you could point out that Putin was wrong to invade and that he should get the fuck out of there. That he should stop committing war crimes. That he should stop the threats of nukes and chemical attacks. That he should pay reparations for the damage he has caused.

How about that?

The way these people justify this war and spin for Putin is a disgrace.

They just love those authoritarian strongmen, no matter what they do.
Well, giving best the best reading, it could be Al doesn't think it's in our interests and Russia has some legit claim to Ukraine.

Yea, right. Russia is doing surgical strikes.

1648148869494.png

Maybe you could point out that Putin was wrong to invade and that he should get the fuck out of there. That he should stop committing war crimes. That he should stop the threats of nukes and chemical attacks. That he should pay reparations for the damage he has caused.

How about that?
Russia is doing nothing we haven't done. No need to be a drama queen about it. I don't hate America for what we've done. Yet I won't hold Russia to different standards.

Wait a sec. Are you seriously asserting that killing civilians is proper just because a nation mobilized milita against a for invasion. We didn't believe that in 1787 or 1861 or even 1944.
There is a difference between a draft and absolute mobilization. If the government drafts or mobilizes the people they are responsible for setting them apart from noncombatants. That failure in this case falls on Zelensky.

Nagasaki, Hiroshima, Dresden, and other places were specifically targeting civilians, we have no moral high ground here. Placing double standards on others will not aid us in the future. It makes us look like hypocrites and bullies. If we build up too much international resentment, we will pay a heavy price for in in the future, maybe sooner than we think.

Look at our actions over the last 70 years, we have left far more wreckage than successes in our wake. We are the last people who should be judging others. We seriously need to rethink our own goals going forward. Getting ourselves involved in this mess in Ukraine does nothing for us, especially since we have a slew of domestic issues that actually effect the lives of Americans.

Forum List

Back