Putin sets stage for Global Conflict- WWIII

I wouldnt mind turning all of Europe and the US into a nuclear wasteland, this is what the US deserves for murdering over 6 Million civilians in their wars.

You can always leave while we are free until then it’s a shame to hate your own nation as many loons are trying to turn the US into everything these assholes hate.

1649348783455.jpeg

Last edited:
As told by MSN and Newsweak?

srsly?
Well... When the LMSM quotes these things accurately, like they have done here, there are serious questions to ask yourself. Look at the genocide the Russians are doing, openly. Putin is justifying a first strike and WWIII. The man is evil and must be removed from power, by any means.

Not to be a jingoistic American blowhard, but most things made in Russia are crap. Their wealth is tied to natural resources, not the ability to make anything. If "we" launch a missile, it will strike and destroy its target. Russia...not so much.

The chances that they could successfully launch a nuclear warhead that would actually function as designed are in the low single-digit percentages. And you cannot just leave nuclear weapons in a warehouse until you are ready to use them. They have to carefully monitored and maintained. Little chance Russia is doing that.

The civilized world cannot allow that jag-off to bully the whole world with threats that are likely emptier than Joe Biden's brain.

Well... When the LMSM quotes these things accurately, like they have done here, there are serious questions to ask yourself. Look at the genocide the Russians are doing, openly. Putin is justifying a first strike and WWIII. The man is evil and must be removed from power, by any means.
The first casualty of war......

Not to be a jingoistic American blowhard, but most things made in Russia are crap. Their wealth is tied to natural resources, not the ability to make anything. If "we" launch a missile, it will strike and destroy its target. Russia...not so much.

The chances that they could successfully launch a nuclear warhead that would actually function as designed are in the low single-digit percentages. And you cannot just leave nuclear weapons in a warehouse until you are ready to use them. They have to carefully monitored and maintained. Little chance Russia is doing that.

The civilized world cannot allow that jag-off to bully the whole world with threats that are likely emptier than Joe Biden's brain.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. IF just one 50kt device makes it to the US millions will die. The average Russian MERV has 8 warheads. You want to bet your life on a failure of all 680 ICBMs they have?

I wouldnt mind turning all of Europe and the US into a nuclear wasteland, this is what the US deserves for murdering over 6 Million civilians in their wars.

Nobody deserves to be murdered it is YOUR delusions that is scary since Nuclear war will probably kill most of us off even your precious Russia.

It was Spain France then Germany that started massive wars in the last few hundred years, America never has started a single large scale war in its history so you can drop your bullshite!

I just hope Putin has something big enough to crack the nut that is the congressional bunker at Mt. Weather....I want the neocons to be vaporized right along with me.

Oh and to add insult to injury, in any "new world" after a nuke exchange it will be the same band of fools that will start it anew.....If that's not depressing thought I don't know what is.

I just hope Putin has something big enough to crack the nut that is the congressional bunker at Mt. Weather....I want the neocons to be vaporized right along with me.

Oh and to add insult to injury, in any "new world" after a nuke exchange it will be the same band of fools that will start it anew.....If that's not depressing thought I don't know what is.
The image of an insect preening it's antennae on a rock along the White House fence.

Putin is signaling that the west must be defeated at any cost. This sets the stage as reasoning for a justified first nuclear strike.

Could be a play on words.Unlike the play directed at Trump and his
supporters replayed dozens of times concerning Trump and his White
Nationalists of Nazis at Charlottesville.
What goes around comes around.

Forum List

Back