Putin says Russia to use Middle East volunteer fighters

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Putin says Russia to use Middle East volunteer fighters​

11 Mar 2022 ~~ By Guy Fautconbridge

LONDON, March 11 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin gave the green light on Friday for up to 16,000 volunteers from the Middle East to be deployed alongside Russian-backed rebels to fight in Ukraine, doubling down an invasion that the West says has been losing momentum.
The move, just over two weeks since Putin ordered the invasion, allows Russia to deploy battle-hardened mercenaries from conflicts such as Syria without risking additional Russian military casualties. read more
At a meeting of Russia's Security Council, Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu said there were 16,000 volunteers in the Middle East who were ready to come to fight alongside Russian-backed forces in the breakaway Donbass region of eastern Ukraine.

Commentary:
This move places Putin in a precarious position, If he begins to use mercenary troops to fight in the Ukraine, what keeps NATO and America from doing the same?
In addition, what should stop volunteer groups going to the aid of the Ukraine?
Has Putin opened his own Pandora's box?

1647029053018.png

The elites are going to get that 50-90% reduction in the world population they want one way or the other.

*****SMILE*****

:)

LONDON, March 11 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin gave the green light on Friday for up to 16,000 volunteers from the Middle East to be deployed alongside Russian-backed rebels to fight in Ukraine, doubling down an invasion that the West says has been losing momentum.
The move, just over two weeks since Putin ordered the invasion, allows Russia to deploy battle-hardened mercenaries from conflicts such as Syria without risking additional Russian military casualties. read more
At a meeting of Russia's Security Council, Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu said there were 16,000 volunteers in the Middle East who were ready to come to fight alongside Russian-backed forces in the breakaway Donbass region of eastern Ukraine.

Commentary:
This move places Putin in a precarious position, If he begins to use mercenary troops to fight in the Ukraine, what keeps NATO and America from doing the same?
American volunteers have fought in many
foreign wars-----NOTHING is stopping us---
or other NATO people. I have no doubt that
pro-russian baathist pigs will get allah to endorse
jihadists to the CAUSE

If many of those in the M.E cut tail and ran in support of their own homeland, what makes anyone believe they will fight with more commitment in some other land?

Putin once again shows he is a master tactician. ... :thup:
Middle East fighters are battle hardened and very experienced in urban warfare. They will be a valuable asset in the house to house street fighting in the capitol city of Kyiv and other large cities.

This could lead one to think that ME fighters will be willing to fight against America.

If many of those in the M.E cut tail and ran in support of their own homeland, what makes anyone believe they will fight with more commitment in some other land?
Money, the same "commitment" a couple of ex-GI "contractor" guys from my AO went to Ukraine for.....Good place for those ass-holes.

Lots of naive peeps up in this thread.

Commentary:
Ukraine is already accepting mercenary fighters. That burden falls on them. Not the US, or NATO.

Middle East fighters are battle hardened and very experienced in urban warfare. They will be a valuable asset in the house to house street fighting in the capitol city of Kyiv and other large cities.
so good in urban warfare----like the turks----house to house-----they slaughtered armenian and greek
christian kids like Hadj kids slaughter little lambs----a
survivor told me about it

If Saudis fight for Russia they shouldn't go home again.

This could lead one to think that ME fighters will be willing to fight against America.
So are you Canucks gonna hire them to invade south...................Have you beaten down more old people over honking and vaccine passports lately.

Or have you now WE REALLY DIDN'T MEAN TO BE FASCISTS..........

I seriously doubt the ME fighters will come from Saudi Arabia.
My guess it will be mainly fighters from Syria bankrolled by Assad as a payback to Russia for their helping him win the civil war.
Probably. Although Syria has no money.

Forum List

Back