Blinken warns Ukraine's gains could be reversed without more US aid

Are you aware that your link refutes that 'American' bio-labs exist in Ukraine?
“Ukraine has biological research facilities which, in fact, we are now quite concerned Russian troops, Russian forces, may be seeking to gain control of.” - Victoria Nuland

They told us Russia was losing.
Now they are saying Russia has advanced alien technology.
The money laundering to Ukrainian oligarchs must continue.
Everyone sees through it.

“Ukraine has biological research facilities which, in fact, we are now quite concerned Russian troops, Russian forces, may be seeking to gain control of.” - Victoria Nuland

Quite concerned about harmless research labs?
Man, don't try to make me believe that you are just another dishonest bag of shit. There is no reference on Nuland in this article. But, instead, there is this paragraph: "The document specifically states that Ukraine "has no nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons programs".

About these biolabs. I am quite sure they exist in Ukraine. They began operating in the Soviet times, and some of them maybe operated for military purposes. What is there now - I don't know, and you don't know and no one knows.

And I am quite sure such biolabs still exist in Russia. And China has them too. But somehow they are of no concern for you. You don't like parroting about them.

Man, don't try to make me believe that you are just another dishonest bag of shit. There is no reference on Nuland in this article. But, instead, there is this paragraph: "The document specifically states that Ukraine "has no nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons programs".

About these biolabs. I am quite sure they exist in Ukraine. They began operating in the Soviet times, and some of them maybe operated for military purposes. What is there now - I don't know, and you don't know and no one knows.

And I am quite sure such biolabs still exist in Russia. And China has them too. But somehow they are of no concern for you. You don't like parroting about them.

She confirmed it when testifying before the Senate. She's a fucking Bush-sized war criminal

Stoltenberg: "What is happening in Ukraine today could happen in Taiwan tomorrow"

Is NATO Secretary General trying to say that the people of Taiwan will declare their racial superiority and start killing the Chinese in a moralizing way?

She confirmed it when testifying before the Senate. She's a fucking Bush-sized war criminal
What did she confirm? That Ukraine has biolabs? It may well be that it has or had at that time. But this hardly can be surprise for anyone, because Ukraine had plenty of military assets (or those connected to that) at the Soviet times, and some of them were still operating afterwards.

Forum List

Back