Putin Offers Political Asylum To....COMEY

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Putin offers political asylum to Comey

"Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday offered to give political asylum to former FBI Director James Comey, poking at tensions between Comey and President Trump.

“If Comey will be under the threat of political persecution, we are ready to accept him here,” Putin said at a press conference, according to Russian state media outlet
TASS."

Snowflakes have asked me if I am aware of how it would LOOK - perception - if Trump fired Mueller. I am.

Are THEY aware how THIS looks for Comey and the Democrats pushing the Witch Hunt against Trump?

HOW is Comey Different Than Snowden....?

PUTIN:

“It sounds very strange when the head of the security services writes down a conversation with the commander-in-chief and then leaks it to the media through his friend,” said Putin. “How, in that case, does he differ from [Edward] Snowden?” the Russian president asked, referring to the NSA whistleblower who has been given political asylum in Russia.

“That means he is not the leader of the security services, but a human rights defender. And if he faces pressure, then we are happy to offer him political asylum too,” said Putin."

Forum List

Back