Putin Is Obliterating Biden's Political Standing

Because if you believe in freedom like you all belch about, You should care.
You cared enough about Vietnam to send 55000 boys to their deaths but not Ukrainians.

I think the whole subject is a bit deep for you to understand. Not to mention your hypocrisy for political reasons.

Dumbass, your Party sent the Military into Vietnam.

Dumbass, your Party sent the Military into Vietnam.
Actually, Eisenhower sent in the first troops.

But as to the OP, I think Biden's "standing" is looking better. But I wonder what will happen if Ukraine is still somehow hanging on a week from now, and Biden had the means an opportunity to supply them with "lightly used" artillery and more javelin ATW and didn't?

Actually, Eisenhower sent in the first troops.

But as to the OP, I think Biden's "standing" is looking better. But I wonder what will happen if Ukraine is still somehow hanging on a week from now, and Biden had the means an opportunity to supply them with "lightly used" artillery and more javelin ATW and didn't?
Incest Joe will send them blankets like his traitor boss did.

Incest Joe will send them blankets like his traitor boss did.
Dummy, does that look like blankets to you?

ukraine-us-17.jpg

Not that Biden has much political standing in America, as his train wreck presidency has given him a dismal 33% approval rate. And his deployment of US troops to Europe is getting even worse numbers than that (26%). If we see US troops fighting and getting killed, I could see Biden's numbers dropping to single digits of less than 10%.

I wonder if this is Putin's game plan. Manipulate the weak-minded Biden to act, in such a way that would bring about Russian responses to Bidens' actions. And what might these responses entail? Already some people are forecasting $8/gallon gas prices, among other repercussions painful to the American people.

Is Putin trying to help Trump for 2024 ? One thing is for sure - Biden is looking really BAD in all of this, and it's going to get worse.

You're so stupid you think that Putin is playing Biden???? Blind and stupid.

Putin has lost his mind and enbarked on an illegal war, which is being condemned by every first world nation in the world, including China.

The only first world support Putin has is from Donald Trump, FOX News and the American Republican Party. How shameful is that.

And all of Putin's faithful minions are coming here to call Joe Biden names, and to heap praise on Vladimir Putin, and to spread hate and lies about your President. What kind of an American are you to cheer her sworn enemy over your own President?

Disgraceful. Shameful.

You're so stupid you think that Putin is playing Biden???? Blind and stupid.

Putin has lost his mind and enbarked on an illegal war, which is being condemned by every first world nation in the world, including China.

The only first world support Putin has is from Donald Trump, FOX News and the American Republican Party. How shameful is that.

And all of Putin's faithful minions are coming here to call Joe Biden names, and to heap praise on Vladimir Putin, and to spread hate and lies about your President. What kind of an American are you to cheer her sworn enemy over your own President?

Disgraceful. Shameful.

Do you know what's even more disgraceful and shameful? Lying. That's about the worst.

Now liar, show me this support from President Trump. Show me this support from Fox news. Show me this support from the Republican party.

I understand how weak minds can be brainwashed, but don't you people ever stop to think out what they are telling you to see if what they say isn't complete bullshit?

What’s with this new false claim that Republicans support Putin? Putin is a monstrous dictator, and that’s why Biden’s son should never have taken money from the Russians. It put his father in a compromised position.

That we are pointing out the fact that Putin recognized what a weak, and cognitively deficient, man our “president” is, and, like bullies everywhere, struck out because of it, is not “heaping praise” on him.

And here’s the thing: the leftists making the claim KNOW it’s not true. They are in such a panic over the utter failure that Biden has been after one year in office that they do what they always do: lash out with nasty and false accusations.

Not that Biden has much political standing in America, as his train wreck presidency has given him a dismal 33% approval rate. And his deployment of US troops to Europe is getting even worse numbers than that (26%). If we see US troops fighting and getting killed, I could see Biden's numbers dropping to single digits of less than 10%.

I wonder if this is Putin's game plan. Manipulate the weak-minded Biden to act, in such a way that would bring about Russian responses to Bidens' actions. And what might these responses entail? Already some people are forecasting $8/gallon gas prices, among other repercussions painful to the American people.

Is Putin trying to help Trump for 2024 ? One thing is for sure - Biden is looking really BAD in all of this, and it's going to get worse.
bidim destroyed US energy independence...

R we going to depend on Putin for gas some day?

the retard in chief doesn't give a rip... He can afford gas at just about any price..

Do you think it's at all possible for you to post without lying?

Generally, I dont take too much stock in polls. Another of the many things that conservatives recognize and liberals don't, is that generally, conservatives don't respond to polls. They consider polls to be akin to the mainstream media, and not friend to them. It's not all unusual for a poll to have about a 15% response from conservatives, if even that much.

This is why polls, just before the 2016 election, almost unanimously predicted Hillary Clinton to win. Not surprising when your respondents are overwhelmingly Democrats.

So if a poll shows a 33% approval for Biden, considering very few conservatives are included in that polling, Biden, across the country as a whole, has maybe a 10% approval rate. 15 maybe. Ho hum. 😐

This just continues. Their guy is getting his way. They're celebrating. Spiking the football.
The truth that the pants shitting, dementia suffering, pedophile that YOU voted for is a complete disaster just kills you. Your guy let this happen by saying a “minor incursion” was okay. So you have to lie and cry. As usual.

They most certainly can. You, on the other hand, will bear the orange stain of the hate mongering conman you voted for, for the rest of your life.

The fact that you're still defending him, shows how utterly brainwashed you truly are.
Russian Collusion, They name is Biden!
A Repost!

Biden colluded with Putin to have Ukraine invaded and feels like he got away with it.

It was all planned same as XL pipeline and Nordstream2 situation.

Same as Uranium One

Same as the Dirty Dossier Clinton Obama and Biden paid for to destroy Donald Trump with.

By the time Putin is done in Ukraine there will be no evidence left of The Podesta Group, Obama, Clinton, and Joe and Hunter Biden’s dirty dealing in Ukraine.

Forum List

Back