Putin Is Obliterating Biden's Political Standing

No Communist Party has ever been for Country first. That's because like 2022 Democrats, they are all INTERnationalists, just like their creator Karl Marx, who said >> "Workers of the WORLD unite! You have nothing to lose but your chains,".

As such, they don't believe in the concept of nations, or national borders. They see the world in terms of economic CLASSES, not nations. This is why Communist/GLOBALIST Biden is perfectly comfortable with inviting the whole world to cross our border and live here.

It also explains Obama's comment in a speech in Germany, when he said >> "
"I am a citizen of the world.", for which he was sharply criticized by 2012 conservative presidential candidate Virgil Goode, who said "You're supposed to be a citizen of the United States, and as a US president, representing the American people, not the world."

But Obama was too GLOBALIST-STUPID to even comprehend what Virgil Goode was telling him. Democrat-Globalist loons lost in a fog of globalist lunacy.
Precedent:

Kennedy in Berlin proclaiming he was NOT am America - NO!!! He was a soft-crusted bread roll! (ein Berliner)

3 million more "votes", except that about 10 million were illegal aliens.

jiFfM.jpg

Yep, just as I as already said, you need piles upon piles of bullshit to deal with your crazy disconnect with reality.

You can't explain why your polling adjustment methodology doesn't match election results, so you need to come with yet another set of crazy, baseless bullshit about elections being highly fraudulent.

Last edited:
Yep, just as I as already said, you need piles upon piles of bullshit to deal with your crazy disconnect with reality.

You can't explain why your polling adjustment methodology doesn't match election results, so you need to come with yet another set of crazy, baseless bullshit about elections being highly fraudulent.
Illegal aliens have been voting by the MILLIONs for over half a century. Information-deprived victims of leftwing OMISSION media, come in here and display their ignorance. Sad.

1645860383328.png
1645860420365.png
1645860467629.png

Texas Democrats ask noncitizens to register to vote

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Safe-Spaces_Final.pdf

Finally Proof of Illegal Alien Voting

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Philadelphia-Litigation-Report.pdf

Exclusive: Florida Investigating Potential Non-Citizen Voters

Last edited:
jiFfM.jpg

And they're dead serious.

Like anybody cares what you think asshole. This is all on Xiden, and by extension on YOU for voting for and defending him. Own it.
Trump threatened and ostracized Ukraine. Blamed them for election meddling. He set this shit in motion and that’s on him. Sides with Russia on everything. STILL FUCKING IS SIDING WITH THEM. Tucker too.

Trump threatened and ostracized Ukraine. Blamed them for election meddling. He set this shit in motion and that’s on him. Sides with Russia on everything. STILL FUCKING IS SIDING WITH THEM. Tucker too.

When did he side with Russia? Show us where Trump approved of this invasion.

Fining employers has long ago been discarded as a way of fighting illegal immigration. Sticking point is trying to prove employers "KNOWINGLY" hired the illegals. Too many court cases floundered.
Just expand e verify and make it mandatory.

Just expand e verify and make it mandatory.

Where do you people get the idea the only reason they come here is for work? Pregnant women come here to drop kids so they'd be considered an American. Once born here they are applicable for all kinds of social goodies like housing, Medicaid, SNAP's, daycare and education.

Ever hear of the term Birther Tourism? It's where religious groups or governments send their pregnant women here to have kids. They return home and their religion or government radicalize them and they can return back to the US as a citizen to do God knows what harm to us or our country once they are an adult and nobody will question them, they just walk right through the front door.

But even if every employer used e-verify and it worked, you still have liberal judges to deal with.

Not that Biden has much political standing in America, as his train wreck presidency has given him a dismal 33% approval rate. And his deployment of US troops to Europe is getting even worse numbers than that (26%). If we see US troops fighting and getting killed, I could see Biden's numbers dropping to single digits of less than 10%.

I wonder if this is Putin's game plan. Manipulate the weak-minded Biden to act, in such a way that would bring about Russian responses to Bidens' actions. And what might these responses entail? Already some people are forecasting $8/gallon gas prices, among other repercussions painful to the American people.

Is Putin trying to help Trump for 2024 ? One thing is for sure - Biden is looking really BAD in all of this, and it's going to get worse.

I am tired of everyone blaming Russia's invasion on Ukraine as Biden's fault. No one caused Russia to invade Russia but Putin himself. It is Putin's fault for invading Russia not Biden's. He has made his mind up on doing this. Don't give me that horse shit that if Trump was still president Russia would of never invaded. BALONEY!!!!

Putin had his mind set and made up of invading Ukraine regardless of who was president. If Trump was still president Putin still would of been invading Ukraine.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Not that Biden has much political standing in America, as his train wreck presidency has given him a dismal 33% approval rate. And his deployment of US troops to Europe is getting even worse numbers than that (26%). If we see US troops fighting and getting killed, I could see Biden's numbers dropping to single digits of less than 10%.

I wonder if this is Putin's game plan. Manipulate the weak-minded Biden to act, in such a way that would bring about Russian responses to Bidens' actions. And what might these responses entail? Already some people are forecasting $8/gallon gas prices, among other repercussions painful to the American people.

Is Putin trying to help Trump for 2024 ? One thing is for sure - Biden is looking really BAD in all of this, and it's going to get worse.
Trump has too much criminal liability. He won't be able to run being investigated for sedition, obstruction, election tampering, tax fraud, bank fraud, money laundering, campaign finance fraud, etc.

I am tired of everyone blaming Russia's invasion on Ukraine as Biden's fault. No one caused Russia to invade Russia but Putin himself. It is Putin's fault for invading Russia not Biden's. He has made his mind up on doing this. Don't give me that horse shit that if Trump was still president Russia would of never invaded. BALONEY!!!!

Putin had his mind set and made up of invading Ukraine regardless of who was president. If Trump was still president Putin still would of been invading Ukraine.

Gotta love that leftist crystal ball you people seem to have. Biden is the one that cut our energy supply, and that gave leverage to Putin because he now supplies us with a lot of oil. Had he pulled a stunt like this under Trump, Trump would have upped our production, decreased the price per barrel, and supply our European allies with plenty of energy.

Now we are virtually helpless. If we pull any stunts on Russia, Putin will cut production and that would put us in a recession we may never get out of for years, and he knows it.

i still don’t get it. Putin is attacking Ukraine because he knows Biden is weak. How is that supporting Putin?

You leftists have done indeterminable damage.
Your question and post is one for a bunch of grasshoppers. Pay attention to your context, and if anyone on this forum can make sense of this, above the intelligence of a grasshopper, please, fill us in. Lissa558 said, "I still don't get it. Okay! And then she said, "Putin is attacking Ukraine because he knows Biden is weak." According to who, you? We don't know what those weaknesses are, and neither do you? You made that up. Now, hypothetically, let's say Biden is weak. Weak about what, we don't know. And how is that supporting Putin? When you admit to the world that your commander in chief is weak, that gives leverage to the other side. And the indeterminable damage that you claim, while simultaneously, not getting it, lol, would be coming from those claiming Biden is weak, with no details. Anyone who can see the logic in this cocktail of pure nonsense, needs to mingle with a bunch of brainless grasshoppers.

Gotta love that leftist crystal ball you people seem to have. Biden is the one that cut our energy supply, and that gave leverage to Putin because he now supplies us with a lot of oil. Had he pulled a stunt like this under Trump, Trump would have upped our production, decreased the price per barrel, and supply our European allies with plenty of energy.

Now we are virtually helpless. If we pull any stunts on Russia, Putin will cut production and that would put us in a recession we may never get out of for years, and he knows it.
Biden is the one that cut our energy supply, Really, how so; https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=51318?

jiFfM.jpg

I've been saying it for weeks. The guy is crazy out of his mind insane over the last election. He simply cannot handle it.

Forum List

Back