Putin Is Obliterating Biden's Political Standing

Not that Biden has much political standing in America, as his train wreck presidency has given him a dismal 33% approval rate. And his deployment of US troops to Europe is getting even worse numbers than that (26%). If we see US troops fighting and getting killed, I could see Biden's numbers dropping to single digits of less than 10%.

I wonder if this is Putin's game plan. Manipulate the weak-minded Biden to act, in such a way that would bring about Russian responses to Bidens' actions. And what might these responses entail? Already some people are forecasting $8/gallon gas prices, among other repercussions painful to the American people.

Is Putin trying to help Trump for 2024 ? One thing is for sure - Biden is looking really BAD in all of this, and it's going to get worse.
How can you obliterate something that was already obliterated post the Afghanistan withdrawal?

When did he side with Russia? Show us where Trump approved of this invasion.
When did he side with Russia? Show us where Trump approved of this invasion.

Timeline of Trump's delays on Russia sanctions

What you need to know.
abcnews.go.com
abcnews.go.com

www.politico.com

Trump: ‘I don’t see any reason why’ Russia would have interfered with election

The comment is the latest instance of Trump breaking with the U.S. intelligence community.
www.politico.com

apnews.com

As trial nears, Trump keeps discredited Ukraine theory alive

The theory took root in vague form well before Donald Trump laid claim to the White House in 2016...
apnews.com
apnews.com

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
www.vanityfair.com

Trump Privately Discussed Destroying NATO Alliance

The president repeatedly told aides that he wanted to withdraw the United States from the alliance, The New York Times reports.
www.vanityfair.com
www.vanityfair.com

www.theatlantic.com

Trump Violates Diplomacy’s Golden Rule

At the NATO summit, the president publicly heaped abuse on America’s closest friends.
www.theatlantic.com
www.theatlantic.com

Shall I go on?

What you need to know.
abcnews.go.com
abcnews.go.com

www.politico.com

The comment is the latest instance of Trump breaking with the U.S. intelligence community.
www.politico.com

apnews.com

The theory took root in vague form well before Donald Trump laid claim to the White House in 2016...
apnews.com
apnews.com

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
www.vanityfair.com

The president repeatedly told aides that he wanted to withdraw the United States from the alliance, The New York Times reports.
www.vanityfair.com
www.vanityfair.com

www.theatlantic.com

At the NATO summit, the president publicly heaped abuse on America’s closest friends.
www.theatlantic.com
www.theatlantic.com

Shall I go on?
And now Trump talks shit about our own leaders while there is a war going on. What a fucking retard; https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...eal_problem_is_that_our_leaders_are_dumb.html

Trump threatened and ostracized Ukraine. Blamed them for election meddling. He set this shit in motion and that’s on him. Sides with Russia on everything. STILL FUCKING IS SIDING WITH THEM. Tucker too.
Nice fantasy there. Add some wizards and dragons and it might actually be believable. Fuck off with your Trump siding with Russia bullshit that’s been totally debunked for a long time crybaby. This is ALL on your Dear Leader Xiden. Period.

What you need to know.
abcnews.go.com
abcnews.go.com

www.politico.com

www.politico.com

apnews.com

apnews.com
apnews.com

www.vanityfair.com

www.vanityfair.com
www.vanityfair.com

www.theatlantic.com

www.theatlantic.com
www.theatlantic.com

Shall I go on?
No, all your bullshit here has been totally debunked moron. Your worthless opinion can be flushed. As usual.

Forum List

Back