CDZ Putin has lost all credibility since announcing his reasons for invading Ukraine.

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Putin says he invaded Ukraine to protect Russians there from 'genocide' coming from Kyiv.
I've never heard more ridiculous nonsense.

Putin wants the Russian empire (USSR) back, and he's willing to shed the blood of the free and even the innocent to achieve that.

I hope NATO will provide logistical and combat support to the Ukrainians and Latvians, Estonians and Lithuanians. They're gonna need it.

Putin and Xi will never enjoy my support again.
Because Xi sees Putin as a useful idiot, and Putin is letting him.

Putin says he invaded Ukraine to protect Russians there from 'genocide' coming from Kyiv.

Putin wants the Russian empire (USSR) back, and he's willing to shed the blood of the free and even the innocent to achieve that.

I hope NATO will provide logistical and combat support to the Ukrainians and Latvians, Estonians and Lithuanians. They're gonna need it.

I hope you are joking....

Putin is a corrupt (CDZ)---but he is intelligent and better leader than our corrupt (CDZ) Biden.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, Putin's "creditability" as never been in doubt, he's always had the red-ass over the fall of the Soviet Union and has worked to restore it in small and large measures, be it installing puppet governments in former Soviet states or military action when he sees the political situation in his favor.

Indeed, some of you people act as if this is something new......Putin just knows weakness when he sees it, he saw it when he took Georgia and the Crimea and he sees it now.

I mean just turn on CNN, they have their people right on the Russian border filming Russian main battle tank columns rolling into the Ukraine....Putin does not give a shit what the Western media says. He has a goal in mind and will drive towards that goal. If anything he wants the Western press to see strength, it's part of his game.

He ain't stopping till he wants to and certainly not for the likes of Tater who is more interested in using Russia, Russia, Russia, as a foil to try to cover-up the ills going on in our country that he brought about.

Meh, Putin's "creditability" as never been in doubt, he's always had the red-ass over the fall of the Soviet Union and has worked to restore it in small and large measures, be it installing puppet governments in former Soviet states or military action when he sees the political situation in his favor.

Indeed, some of you people act as if this is something new......Putin just knows weakness when he sees it, he saw it when he took Georgia and the Crimea and he sees it now.

I mean just turn on CNN, they have their people right on the Russian border filming Russian main battle tank columns rolling into the Ukraine....Putin does not give a shit what the Western media says. He has a goal in mind and will drive towards that goal. If anything he wants the Western press to see strength, it's part of his game.

He ain't stopping till he wants to and certainly not for the likes of Tater who is more interested in using Russia, Russia, Russia, as a foil to try to cover-up the ills going on in our country that he brought about.
He will stop when he gets to a NATO border. Or or lives will not be recognizable next year, if we are still alive.

Ukraine is a lost cause and let be clear you hit the nail on the head about rebuilding the former Soviet Union and recapturing the former Satellite States but Putin need to worry about China and Iran more than us…

Putin lost all credibility? What about Joe? The (CDZ) who allowed Russia to open up a pipeline to Europe.

He will stop when he gets to a NATO border. Or or lives will not be recognizable next year, if we are still alive.
I think he has zero designs on the former Soviet Block states that are now part of NATO. His goal is to bring the Ukraine back into the Russian fold.

If NATO is fool enough to get involved as far as crossing the Ukrainian border then it's game-on in the Baltic states and it goes to hell from there.

ever hear of the cuban missal crisis

The moron who allowed Russia to open up a pipeline to Europe.

Russia already had a pipeline to Europe, long before Biden became POTUS.

The one Biden removed sanctions on at the request of our ally has not yet been operation and now the Germans have stopped it themselves, which is the way it should work.

How would you feel if the EU told the US where they were allowed to have pipelines?

ever hear of the cuban missal crisis
of course. and that might have been Russia upping the ante after the west stationed nuclear cruise missiles in western Europe.

but the fact it is, stationing nukes that close to the US clearly was a step too far, and it led to the cold war 1.

now, i'd really like NOT to see a cold war 2.

i'd like to see Putin struck down like the mad dog that he has become.

fast-track the baltic states and Ukraine for NATO membership.
support them with covert ops and logistical support.

And that pipeline is now blocked, due to Russia's actions against Ukraine.
And that Canadian pipeline is blocked, due to Joe (CDZ) actions against US citizens. If we were still a net exporter than Russia wouldnt have the funds to go into Ukraine, but since most Joe(CDZ) voters have very low intelligence the World War is coming quick.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Forum List

Back