Pushed To Edge By Siege, People Reporting Family And Friends...

It must be awful to live with the fact that you turned your parents into the FBI because your parents committed crimes at the riot in DC.

Families are being torn apart even worse now because of it.

There is now a whole network of people who have lost family members and friends to the conservative conspiracies. I'm sure it must feel very lonely to lose people you love that way.

I understand why people did turn people in but wow. I would have a very hard time with living with it.

Only in the upside down world of leftism are children wiser than their parents but sadly this is what they've done.

If this is just an appetizer, how awful will the main course be?

Right now is Trump's America.

It will only get better.
Yup.
RAN-02.jpg

And everyone lived happily ever after.

The Hell that Trump hath wrought. I sincerely hope there is a special place in the heart of every prosecutor for this man and his family after 12:01PM on 1/20. Up until March 11, 2020, I just had no respect for the man. He was a fraud, a charlatan, a corrupt, incompetent boob who backed into the Presidency. He got to coast on the accomplishments of his predecessor and while he was divisive, it didn't seem like much of a threat. Boy was I wrong. After all his tweeting, golfing, and pep rallies while the virus was establishing an anchor position in this country from January to March, he gets on TV that night and proceeds to let everyone know that not only doesn't he give a shit about the virus, but that he's woefully unprepared to deal with it. If we had a reasonable, functioning government without all the sycophants and yes men/women, March 13th would have been the last day of his Presidency.

I have several family members who are hardcore Trump supporters. Would I turn them in if they appeared in video at the Capitol..probably. Anyone who walked on to that courtyard, charged up the steps, occupied the two terraces, broke windows, gave instructions, stormed into the building, ransacked offices, stole equipment, and defiled the house where the US conduct its business...deserves to be ratted out. Whatever consequences they suffer....too bad.
I hear for every 10 denouncements, you get a free shirt! I think it's brown...

Bored. Back to your alt-right hidely hole. Honestly, why do you waste your time with the standard Nazi references? You wouldn't know what they mean if someone explained them to you. :)
You don't like it? Then maybe you should tell your party leadership to stop acting like Nazis.

The Hell that Trump hath wrought. I sincerely hope there is a special place in the heart of every prosecutor for this man and his family after 12:01PM on 1/20. Up until March 11, 2020, I just had no respect for the man. He was a fraud, a charlatan, a corrupt, incompetent boob who backed into the Presidency. He got to coast on the accomplishments of his predecessor and while he was divisive, it didn't seem like much of a threat. Boy was I wrong. After all his tweeting, golfing, and pep rallies while the virus was establishing an anchor position in this country from January to March, he gets on TV that night and proceeds to let everyone know that not only doesn't he give a shit about the virus, but that he's woefully unprepared to deal with it. If we had a reasonable, functioning government without all the sycophants and yes men/women, March 13th would have been the last day of his Presidency.

I have several family members who are hardcore Trump supporters. Would I turn them in if they appeared in video at the Capitol..probably. Anyone who walked on to that courtyard, charged up the steps, occupied the two terraces, broke windows, gave instructions, stormed into the building, ransacked offices, stole equipment, and defiled the house where the US conduct its business...deserves to be ratted out. Whatever consequences they suffer....too bad.

Bored. Back to your alt-right hidely hole. Honestly, why do you waste your time with the standard Nazi references? You wouldn't know what they mean if someone explained them to you. :)
You don't like it? Then maybe you should tell your party leadership to stop acting like Nazis.

Nazi's and hookers and queers..EVERYWHERE!! ...oh..how will the just and righteous survive?

Nazi's and hookers and queers..EVERYWHERE!! ...oh..how will the just and righteous survive?
You and the other brain-damaged leftists want to blame these denouncements on Trump -- but it's only leftists turning in their conservative relatives.

I'd ask you to explain that rationally, but you don't do rational. You do emotion. That's all.

You and the other brain-damaged leftists want to blame these denouncements on Trump -- but it's only leftists turning in their conservative relatives.

I'd ask you to explain that rationally, but you don't do rational. You do emotion. That's all.

What would you like me to explain, snowflake? Do you need a safe space while I do it?
Blame what on Trump? That he said these things?..wait..you aren't saying these are "fake news" are you??

What would you like me to explain, snowflake? Do you need a safe space while I do it?
Blame what on Trump? That he said these things?..wait..you aren't saying these are "fake news" are you??
Yup, I called it. You don't do rational.

Tell me where Trump encouraged leftists to inform on conservatives. Hop to it, boy.

It must be awful to live with the fact that you turned your parents into the FBI because your parents committed crimes at the riot in DC.

There is now a whole network of people who have lost family members and friends to the conservative conspiracies. I'm sure it must feel very lonely to lose people you love that way.

I understand why people did turn people in but wow. I would have a very hard time with living with it.

Thank you democrats.

Last edited:

Cool storyline...sounds fictional as all hell. Can you add some credibility to these neat tales in any way?
These are accounts from anonymous sources and the column was written by Leftists...right?

I guess there's just no end to the anomalies the country has experienced under this piece-of-$hit administration, eh?

This administration has turned America into a nation very few recognizes.

...This administration has turned America into a nation very few recognizes.
Agreed. Unrecognizable... and not in a good way.

Rumplican Insurrection has driven home an understanding the rise of the Sturmabteiling (S.A.) (Brown Shirts) in the 1920s and 1930s.

Fortunately, the guardrails of American representative democracy held.

the fact that you turned your parents into the FBI because your parents committed crimes at the riot in DC.
I have trouble imaging these people as being good parents. What do they teach their kids, rioting and insurrection.
View attachment 444434
View attachment 444435
View attachment 444437
A group of folks in clown costumes lost on the way the Bowl game. View attachment 444439

The other guy got power hungry the very second he sat in Nancy's seat.
View attachment 444440
Insurrection?
What s fucking joke :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
If you look at insurrections around world today, the actually perpetrators are not the brightest but rather losers who are easily influenced and always claiming they are saving their country.

the fact that you turned your parents into the FBI because your parents committed crimes at the riot in DC.
I have trouble imaging these people as being good parents. What do they teach their kids, rioting and insurrection.
View attachment 444434
View attachment 444435
View attachment 444437
A group of folks in clown costumes lost on the way the Bowl game. View attachment 444439

The other guy got power hungry the very second he sat in Nancy's seat.
View attachment 444440
Insurrection?
What s fucking joke :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
If you look at insurrections around world today, the actually perpetrators are not the brightest but rather losers who are easily influenced and always claiming they are saving their country.
This was no insurrection. Saying it a thousand times doesn't make it so.

It was a clown show protest, and far less violent than than the Floyd bullshit.

Turning into friends and relatives is universal among communists. It formed the basis of the Russian stasi and the Chinese social credit system
Turning in parents for wrongdoing was a featured activity in Orwell's 1984.

Of course turning parents in will figure prominently in the new communist system.
1984 predictions were all wrong. Universal police-state torture, mind control, and absolute conformity just didn't happen. Kids turning their parents in to the state was a product of Allies propaganda in WWII. When the Russian became the bad guys, it was extended to Russia then China, later Cambodia, and even in California during the big war on the drugs back in 1980s . Did it every happen, probably but not the way the propaganda pictured it, it never does.

Forum List

Back