Pulse nightclub shooters dad was an FBI informant

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
So the father of the shooter at the Pulse nightclub was an FBI informant for 11 years? Can someone explain to me why the FBI seems to be connected to all of our modern day shooters? What in the name of God is going on at the FBI? That whole building needs to be taken down and restaffed.....The FBI has gone rogue....

So the father of the shooter at the Pulse nightclub was an FBI informant for 11 years? Can someone explain to me why the FBI seems to be connected to all of our modern day shooters? What in the name of God is going on at the FBI? That whole building needs to be taken down and restaffed.....The FBI has gone rogue....
Trump's father was in the KKK.

Not only that, here is what I posted in the other thread-
Father of Pulse gunman was FBI informant, widow's attorneys say

"Mateen's father played a significant role in the FBI's decision not to seek an indictment from the Justice Department for false statements to the FBI or obstruction of justice against Omar Mateen" during its 2013 investigation into his alleged threats, the motion stated.

Bullsh*t.

The thread topic is Omar Mateen's father was in the FBI and also not a Trump thread, the Trump Derangement Syndrome getting to chronic level.

The FBI has some explaining to do...it's getting ridiculous...how corrupt have they become under Obama?

Why should the family be held responsible when they have no control over what that full grown man chose to do almost two years ago?

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. If my dad or older sister were to go and do something so horrific, my only statement to the world would be this: "Don't even think about lumping me in there with them two words that I can not say!"

Get rid of the FBI. I've been telling you guys for years. This is what they do. They create crises. They engage in criminal actions so they can justify the destruction of our constitution and violate the human and civil rights of American citizens. They literally arm our enemies, and crazy people for the express purpose that those people then go out and kill innocent Americans...that the fbi assists them in targeting and killing.

He was responsible in ways for the fbi not charging his son before his massacre-
“Mateen's father played a significant role in the FBI's decision not to seek an indictment from the Justice Department for false statements to the FBI or obstruction of justice against Omar Mateen" during its 2013 investigation into his alleged threats, the motion stated.”

From my post above. It may have prevented it.

Why should the family be held responsible when they have no control over what that full grown man chose to do almost two years ago?

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. If my dad or older sister were to go and do something so horrific, my only statement to the world would be this: "Don't even think about lumping me in there with them two words that I can not say!"

The FBI went bad years ago. It needs to be completely dismantled. The FBI was once incorruptible. It is now thoroughly corrupted.

Well, seems the fbi screwed up in his wife’s trial, according to the jury foreman-

And it happened in large part -- according to the jury’s foreman -- due to the bureau's failure to record Noor Salman's interview statements.

“Any time you lose you need to take a hard look at ‘why did we lose’?” former FBI Assistant Director Ron Hosko told Fox News, noting the rare terror trial loss should be a wake-up call for the bureau and federal prosecutors to “re-evaluate their investigative efforts and their decision making."

“I do think it is time because of this, certainly because of some national conversations about trust in the FBI, that the FBI should look hard as to ‘are we in the right place’?” he said.

FBI's rare terror trial loss in Orlando the latest misstep for embattled bureau

Forum List

Back