Pulse Death Toll Rises To 59

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
Just heard the death toll has risen to 59.

Last edited:
It's nuts. Why he was not under surveillance is beyond me.
I also find it too oddly coincidental that this guy and the one arrested in LA this morning planning on hitting the gay parade there today, both worked in security jobs.
Info they had on this guy is damning......no excuse for this.

59, from a friend up in Orlando that is gay. So far 2 of the names on the list that has so far been released he knew. Another friend whose sister works in an er there has said it has been just horrific today in their hospital,
Just heard the death toll has risen to 69.

Is it 69 or 59? And where did you hear that?

Last edited:
I also find it too oddly coincidental that this guy and the one arrested in LA this morning planning on hitting the gay parade there today, both worked in security jobs.

Let's face it.

They want to bring in Martial Law....on the back of the Islamic terrorists they are bringing in

The Globalists, it's here it's true

In Europe and in the US too.

Let's face it.

They want to bring in Martial Law....on the back of the Islamic terrorists they are bringing in

The Globalists, it's here it's true

In Europe and in the US too.
EU is just going to fold and go muslim

Yep, said he didn't want the religion to be exploited, is how I read him. He spent as much time on that, if not more, than about the victims. My husband noted he never condemned it.
Orlando officials should be ashamed for trotting out an imam to lecture us

The imam called it a "tragedy" and didn't want it "sensationalized"

Forum List

Back