Puerto Slum Rico is about to get hit with a hurricane, obviously it's Trumps fault

No I do not. But I know that scientists have proved and everyone in the world but you idiot racists know that the races have been proved equal. We are all the same race, human beings. Environment causes any differences...

Any rational argument? How was I wrong?
Me and most scientists agree with you, but not everyone.
Yes there are racist scientists. Not very many they mainly work for fox.

No I do not. But I know that scientists have proved and everyone in the world but you idiot racists know that the races have been proved equal. We are all the same race, human beings. Environment causes any differences....
You're only partially right .
There is a segment of white Americans whose entire perception of America
is one big lie, starting with 'discovering' it.
Humans May Have Been Stuck on Bering Strait for 10,000 Years
no I am totally right. If you don't believe all races are equal, you are a racist by definition. Your link doesn't work but seems to be irrelevant anyway.

You're almost never right, stupor Duper, STFU!
Example, troll?

Puerto Slum Rico is about to get hit with a hurricane, obviously it's Trumps fault

Next, Duper! The nail in your commie coffin is right here:

No I do not. But I know that scientists have proved and everyone in the world but you idiot racists know that the races have been proved equal. We are all the same race, human beings. Environment causes any differences....
You're only partially right .
There is a segment of white Americans whose entire perception of America
is one big lie, starting with 'discovering' it.
Humans May Have Been Stuck on Bering Strait for 10,000 Years
no I am totally right. If you don't believe all races are equal, you are a racist by definition. Your link doesn't work but seems to be irrelevant anyway.

You're almost never right, stupor Duper, STFU!
Example, troll?

Next, Duper! The nail in your commie coffin is right here:

kzr0uds6isj31.jpg

Forum List

Back