Puerto Slum Rico is about to get hit with a hurricane, obviously it's Trumps fault

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
If Puerto Slum Rico became a state 75 percent of the cardboard homes would need to be demolished...…

You just wait these shits are gonna cry for money,,,,,,what do they ever give back

If Puerto Slum Rico became a state 75 percent of the cardboard homes would need to be demolished...…

You just wait these shits are gonna cry for money,,,,,,what do they ever give back
With no power, they qualify for the AOC Green Deal.

The idiot-in-chief should nuke it and blow it up before it comes close to making landfall.

Yeah, he should have nuked it when he had the chance.

:lmao:

• Banned

Yeah, he should have nuked it when he had the chance.

:lmao:
Nah Puerto Rico is better off being a slum, but good news a hurricane is coming to wash away at least some of the garbage

The idiot-in-chief should nuke it and blow it up before it comes close to making landfall.
Nuke Puerto Rico before it its land?
It truly is amazing how stupid you people are.
Really now?

You're amazed???

Nuke Puerto Rico before it its land?
It truly is amazing how stupid you people are.
Really now?

You're amazed???
Yes, really.

It is always amazing how Progs talk about life and then laugh at the sanctity of it unless it fits their agendas. Puerto Rico is a corrupted society that is used to getting paid off. No one wants to admit it. Believe me I feel for the people with hurricanes. One is bearing down on where I live in Florida as I type. I believe we have corruption here. But it pales to there. They need to clean up their act. What a nation we have? No appreciation for help. More like it is deserved and owed without question and done immedietely. The corrupted and inept that cause worse pain in bad situations I have no concern for. And it seems they are always around. Maybe one day wewill get the real story of the money allocated to Puerto Rico and the products sent to them and all the corruption involved. But we never condemn anyone but the white guy so that ain't happening to anyone else.

Did The President accidentally push the "Hurricane" button again?!

Oh, that silly guy.

Untitled-design-7.jpg

I make it a point to only date Puerto Rican women who can swim...

4a2343c7d94da5741f1844356c116ec0.jpg

Trump - its all PR fault , I gave them money, they should have built a fence to keep the bad hurricane away

PR - But mr President if you take the money from FEMA how can we build a fence

Trump - No worries, I will build it for you

PR - damn we're screwed

Trump - I didn't screw you, its the hurricanes fault

News - Hurricane Trump has just hit the PR

Why are you mocking the people of Puerto Rico, who experienced a catastrophic storm two years ago and tonight are facing another one? Why aren't you worried about them? I have a feeling that you are, or will be safe in a warm bed tonight. You are no more entitled to it than the people of Puerto Rico. You are just more fortunate.

Puerto Rico is a corrupted society that is used to getting paid off.
Jesus Christ, dude. Read that sentence you wrote. And you've never even been there?

The replies in this thread are absurd

Puerto Rico's government is more corrupt than NOLA.

I feel for their citizens that suffer as a result.

They've had 50 years of corrupt gov't living fat on money designated for the citizens.

Why are you mocking the people of Puerto Rico, who experienced a catastrophic storm two years ago and tonight are facing another one? Why aren't you worried about them? I have a feeling that you are, or will be safe in a warm bed tonight. You are no more entitled to it than the people of Puerto Rico. You are just more fortunate.
Puerto Shito is a slum, they offer the USA nothing except cries for money to fix their slum cardboard houses after every storm.

Tell me what did this slum country or its people ever do for me or you, be honest

They're still in the middle of court cases from the last hurricane....Puerto Rican mayor indicted for fraud and abuse....and lying about Trump's response.

Forum List

Back