Published 1 day ago Marines say they're being 'crushed' over vaccine refusal: 'A political purge'

But, you don't surrender your fundamental rights. Only civilians believe that.

This isn't political to me. It's about right and wrong. The troops have a right to apply for a religious exemption.

Just because you apply, does not mean it will be granted.

And it is political, or are you saying that nobody in the military should ever get a vaccination? Name a single mainstream religion that does not allow its members to get a vaccination, yet members still serve in the military with such an exemption.

Facts which you can not prove. It is political, you just try to pretend it is not.

If the exemption is unattainable, it's absolutely a lie.

They don't pose a threat to anyone, because the vaccine doesn't keep anyone from becoming infected.
It is only unobtainable BECAUSE when they joined and got those injections they didn't refuse so the lie is their claim.

The military is better off without them.

Just because you apply, does not mean it will be granted.

And it is political, or are you saying that nobody in the military should ever get a vaccination? Name a single mainstream religion that does not allow its members to get a vaccination, yet members still serve in the military with such an exemption.

Facts which you can not prove. It is political, you just try to pretend it is not.
Show me where the government has the authority to say what is, or isn't a valid religious belief. I'll help you: it can't. The 1st Amendment says it can't.

4b5d8w.jpg

Yes, those discharged did lie. That's why they're gone.

ll accounts, it is theater. The Navy has not granted a religious exemption to any vaccine in recent memory. It merely rubber stamps each denial. The Navy servicemembers in this case seek to vindicate the very freedoms they have sacrificed so much to protect.3 The COVID-19 pandemic provides the government no license to abrogate those freedoms. There is no COVID-19 exception to the First Amendment. There is no military exclusion from our Constitution. Having considered the briefing, oral argument, relevant facts, and applicable law, the Court concludes that Plaintiffs’ Motion for Preliminary Injunction should be and is hereby GRANTED.

Yes, those discharged did lie. That's why they're gone.
How did they lie? What legal standard was used? I don't recall signing a sworn statement in my 23 years swearing to what my religious beliefs were at the time. To ask me, or any soldier to do so would be a violation of the 1st Amendment. Your version of military service sucks; a soldier can't begin practicing a religion unless he declares that religion upon enlistment. Good thing those idiotic ideas will never take root. I hope not, anyway.

Show me where the government has to bow down to any religious belief? I'll help you: It doesn't.
Literally, right here:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."

You claim to have taken an oath to uphold the Constitution and you don't even know what it says.

ll accounts, it is theater. The Navy has not granted a religious exemption to any vaccine in recent memory. It merely rubber stamps each denial. The Navy servicemembers in this case seek to vindicate the very freedoms they have sacrificed so much to protect.3 The COVID-19 pandemic provides the government no license to abrogate those freedoms. There is no COVID-19 exception to the First Amendment. There is no military exclusion from our Constitution. Having considered the briefing, oral argument, relevant facts, and applicable law, the Court concludes that Plaintiffs’ Motion for Preliminary Injunction should be and is hereby GRANTED.
Already told you this would be overturned. So...

Show me where it says they can deny religious rights in the constitution...I'll help you. It doesn't

Sure it does.

Tell me, if your "religion" includes human sacrifice (even voluntary), sexual relations with children, or say that paying taxes is immoral, do you think that is an allowable "exemption on religious grounds"?

Hell, it is right there in the Preamble. "Promote the general welfare", not "condone every little whim of a bunch of crybabies".

And the Constitution does not work that way. Show me in the Constitution that every little absurd "belief" of every "religion" must be followed by the Government? Hell, there are a slew of "religious dictates" that are refused and ignored every day.

But here is the fact, each and every one of these people volunteered for the military. And every single one of them has had dozens of inoculations, why is this one different on "religious grounds"?

This is the thing we keep pointing out over and over again ad nauseum, and none of you can give a simple answer. Why? Because it is not.

And if it is sincere, then they are not in keeping with regulations, and are therefore released.

God, it is like talking with a pack of children in this thread. None of you can explain why it is against a religion, and why the military or government should bow down to it. You all just keep repeating the same silly things over and over again, without a single actual cause or reason. None of them are being punished, it is their own choice.

Just as if somebody decided that they are now Fundamentalist Christians, and now take "Thou shall not kill" literally. Same thing literally, there is no "exemption" to the 10 Commandments. And there is no exemption for that, they are simply released form their contracts so as not to violate their "beliefs".

But guess what sunshine. There is also no "Constitutional Mandate" that just anybody who wants to serve in the military has to be allowed to serve. And these jokers made their choice. They decided this obscure "religious mandate" that they not accept vaccinations is more important than serving, so now they are being given the freedom to pursue their religion in peace. Nobody is forcing them to get one, and as a civilian nobody will force them.

Sure it does.

Tell me, if your "religion" includes human sacrifice (even voluntary), sexual relations with children, or say that paying taxes is immoral, do you think that is an allowable "exemption on religious grounds"?

Hell, it is right there in the Preamble. "Promote the general welfare", not "condone every little whim of a bunch of crybabies".

And the Constitution does not work that way. Shoe me in the Constitution that every little absurd "belief" of every "religion" must be followed by the Government? Hell, there are a slew of "religious dictates" that are refused and ignored every day.

But here is the fact, each and every one of these people volunteered for the military. And every single one of them has had dozens of inoculations, why is this one differently on "religious grounds"?

This is the thing we keep pointing out over and over again ad nauseum, and none of you can give a simple answer. Why? Because it is not.

And if it is sincere, then they are not in keeping with regulations, and are therefore released.

God, it is like talking with a pack of children in this thread. None of you can explain why it is against a religion, and why the military or government should bow down to it. You all just keep repeating the same silly things over and over again, without a single actual cause or reason. None of them are being punished, it is their own choice.

Just as if somebody decided that they are now Fundamentalist Christians, and now take "Thou shall not kill" literally. Same thing literally, there is no "exemption" to the 10 Commandments. And there is no exemption for that, they are simply released form their contracts so as not to violate their "beliefs".

But guess what sunshine. There is also no "Constitutional Mandate" that just anybody who wants to serve in the military has to be allowed to serve. And these jokers made their choice. They decided this obscure "religious mandate" that they not accept vaccinations is more important than serving, so now they are being given the freedom to pursue their religion in peace. Nobody is forcing them to get one, and as a civilian nobody will force them.
Murder and child molestation are crimes. Piss poor example.

And it is not. They are free to practice their religion. As a civilian.

Nowhere in the Constitution is it a mandate that anybody who wants to serve in the military wills erve.
They are free to practice their religion in the service, too.

See?

images (2).jpeg
images (2).jpeg

The bible shows wars and violence all the time...........These Seals have been killing for this country in the Sandy regions of the world ...........that was not their problem.........They said no via their religious beliefs of the tech which was enabled by stem cell research.

The Judge agreed.............Now it is an injunction..........COURT ORDER.........Brandon must appeal.

Forum List

Back