Published 1 day ago Marines say they're being 'crushed' over vaccine refusal: 'A political purge'

The same way as covaxin, the one you touted as the 'real' suppior vaccine.

IDK, that depends on how many mutations appear in the future.

SO?

IDK, what's up with that.
If they can't alter their vaccine, eventually it will be totally useless.

If they cannot

Sounds exactly like what you are doing, fear pharma.
Bye troll

Which hill are we taking with the jab..........hmmm

There ARE REFULATIONS and oversite of the military. Just because you are in the military doesn't mean you lose all your rights and that was proven in the Anthrax cases...........The courts struck them down.
The Anthrax case is different. That vaccine was not approved by the FDA or exempted by the President.
The military waited till the vaccines received approval so those marines have no excuse for refusal to obey a legal order.

And

Which hill?
How many hills are take by the dead and dying in hospitals?
How effective is a fighting force when 25% of them are down?

Obviously you haven't the foggiest notion about how military command works.

They said they are witnessing a "political purge" by the Biden administration that is forcing out the military’s "best and brightest"

I can see the day now that we get dragged into a real military action on the ground somewhere and some foreign country now cleans our clock. I'll be sure to let the world know we can all thank Joe Biddum and the democrats for weakening our nation. Or to be more accurate, Barry Obumma and Nancy, who are the ones actually running the country now.

Joe just says: "Yes, Ma'am, whatever you say."

gay-military-cartoon.jpg

I guess you missed the part where it said thousands more face the same action,,

its OK we know morons cant follow a topic worth shit,,

Let’s say it’s 3,600 who are given the boot. That is 2 percent by my math. If you are suggesting we can’t afford to lose 3,600 Marines, just two percent, then we have a problem that far exceeds the Covid Requirements. Are you suggesting that the loss of just two percent of the entire Marine Corps is a deadly blow to this nations Defense?

And show me how the 2009 was an experimental vaccine?

Oh no, that is not how this works. You are the one screaming "experimental" all over the place, you have to show why this one is so different.

The H1N1 was also rushed out, and was also mandated to the military. But it was not political and most I am sure were never aware of it.

But with your constant political ranting, that is all that it appears to be to you. Political, and not factual at all.

You're deluded, they ALL reflect the US at large. I think your problem stems from the fact that you are so far to Right that even a moderate would appear to you to be radically left wing.

Trust me, that is very much the case. I actually laugh like crazy when in the same debate I have some screaming I am "far left", and another screaming I am "far right". Just shows how skewed their own politics are when they act like children.

In fact, you can see it right in this very debate. Some screaming I am like Hitler, then others screaming I am a "communist".

Then they probably wonder why I think they are all retarded.

Let’s say it’s 3,600 who are given the boot. That is 2 percent by my math. If you are suggesting we can’t afford to lose 3,600 Marines, just two percent, then we have a problem that far exceeds the Covid Requirements. Are you suggesting that the loss of just two percent of the entire Marine Corps is a deadly blow to this nations Defense?

We train over 10 times that number each year. We also lose over 10 times that number each year.

The loss of that many would be noticeable, but barely a blip on the radar. No more than the loss of much more than that during a RIF is crippling. The difference here is that they can replace those losses with others. But in a RIF, they are gone forever as they can not be replaced.

Excuse me. Are you Jewish?

Why, are they exempt or something from the vaccine?

Or are only people who are Jewish allowed to get upset when somebody equates getting the vaccine with the Holocaust?

Funny, how two people back to back implied I was a Fascist because I said to "get shot or get out". Where are you trying to go with this pointless detour?

Why, are they exempt or something from the vaccine?

Or are only people who are Jewish allowed to get upset when somebody equates getting the vaccine with the Holocaust?

Funny, how two people back to back implied I was a Fascist because I said to "get shot or get out". Where are you trying to go with this pointless detour?
Every one of my Jewish friends finds the comparison a very apt one.

Coming from the one that compares getting a vaccine as being the same as following Hitler.

What exactly did I say that is a "rant"? The rules of the military are simple. Follow rules and regulations, or get out. They are not following regulations, out they go.
Do you feel the same way about conscientious objectors, or do you want a double standard?

The Anthrax case is different. That vaccine was not approved by the FDA or exempted by the President.
The military waited till the vaccines received approval so those marines have no excuse for refusal to obey a legal order.

And

Which hill?
How many hills are take by the dead and dying in hospitals?
How effective is a fighting force when 25% of them are down?

Obviously you haven't the foggiest notion about how military command works.
The AVA vaccine was approved by the FDA in the 80s.

People are still getting sick, even if they vaccinated. The "combat readiness" argument no longer has any credibility.

Do you feel the same way about conscientious objectors, or do you want a double standard?

Since such are not in the military unless they volunteer to join, that is not applicable.

And even when there was a draft, they were either put into non-combat roles, or given alternate service.

But if some Infantryman suddenly later on decides he is in fact a CO, then yes, out they go as they can no longer perform their duty.

Since such are not in the military unless they volunteer to join, that is not applicable.

And even when there was a draft, they were either put into non-combat roles, or given alternate service.

But if some Infantryman suddenly later on decides he is in fact a CO, then yes, out they go as they can no longer perform their duty.
Well, at least you're consistently unconstitutional.

The AVA vaccine was approved by the FDA in the 80s.

People are still getting sick, even if they vaccinated. The "combat readiness" argument no longer has any credibility.
I'm relatively certain the Joint Chiefs will give your opinion on "combat readiness" all the consideration it is worth. Then wipe their butts on it.

These clowns are lucky all they got was a general under honorable.
The could, to a man, be spending the rest of their enlistments in the brig.

Forum List

Back