Psychopath in mustang arrested for doing 208 mph

Time to go back to the good old horse and buggy.

Not at all. But we should lower speed limits back to 55 and have very severe penalties for violators. No more coddling these killers on our highways.
I could swear you googled "What's the dumbest thing I could possibly say right now?". Of course, the correct answer would be repeating one of Mr. One-Term Jimmy's policies. The Autobahn has no speed limit and fewer accidents occur on it than any other road in Germany.
Poor soul, can't stand a bit of humor. Feel sorry for you.

Not at all. But we should lower speed limits back to 55 and have very severe penalties for violators. No more coddling these killers on our highways.
I could swear you googled "What's the dumbest thing I could possibly say right now?". Of course, the correct answer would be repeating one of Mr. One-Term Jimmy's policies. The Autobahn has no speed limit and fewer accidents occur on it than any other road in Germany.

Yep. You tend to pay more attention at 160 mph.
You can take a nap on o horse and it will not run into anything (of course, there is that falling off while sleeping thing to deal with).

Why cars are permitted to have so much horse power is a good question. More than 150 is absolutely unnecessary, and even 60 would do for moving five people..

They're assault vehicles but the networks won't call them that since the auto industry pays them billions every year to air TV commercials that encourage deadly speeding. The car industry loves speeders - car crashes mean car sales.

90% of the meaning of what a person states is through voice tone. If this was sarcasm, it wasn't shown very well. Of course, regardless of how often I make a mistake, there will always be trolls prowling the forum, looking for opportunities to be an obnoxious fopdoodle~
Your post is proof of that.

Assuming you have any friends, I feel more sorry for them.

Yeah, Shootspeeders has been a fierce advocate for the public execution of accelerators for years on this forum. It's right there in the name. I'm against all capital punishment and one of my arguments is how it makes society bloodthirsty, eager to apply it to an ever broadening list of offenses.

Yeah, Shootspeeders has been a fierce advocate for the public execution of accelerators for years on this forum. It's right there in the name. I'm against all capital punishment and one of my arguments is how it makes society bloodthirsty, eager to apply it to an ever broadening list of offenses.

Society is bloodthirsty alright but it's not due to the death penalty. It's due to the big 4 - guns, cars, war, and abortion. Americans have been brainwashed and now think murder is cool. Americans love to kill.

We could save 5,000 lives every year by just lowering speed limits back to 55 but ghouls like you say forget it. That's bloodthirsty.

Society is bloodthirsty alright but it's not due to the death penalty. It's due to the big 4 - guns, cars, war, and abortion. Americans have been brainwashed and now think murder is cool. Americans love to kill.

We could save 5,000 lives every year by just lowering speed limits back to 55 but ghouls like you say forget it. That's bloodthirsty.
Try getting paid by the mile and then come back and tell me I should drive slower across Nevada and Utah.

If you were a real conservative, you would know our CAFE standards, created to slay the mythical beast of global warming, is what gets so many people killed.

Try getting paid by the mile and then come back and tell me I should drive slower across Nevada and Utah.

HAHAHA. That's your reason for keeping speed limits so insanely high. ?? It saves you a few bucks a week? A 55 speed limit would save you ten times that in lower taxes and insurance costs. THINK

HAHAHA. That's your reason for keeping speed limits so insanely high. ?? It saves you a few bucks a week? A 55 speed limit would save you ten times that in lower taxes and insurance costs. THINK
Then drive 55 mph if that gets you hot.

Just don't try to force it on the rest of us like a leftist ASSHOLE!

90% of the meaning of what a person states is through voice tone. If this was sarcasm, it wasn't shown very well. Of course, regardless of how often I make a mistake, there will always be trolls prowling the forum, looking for opportunities to be an obnoxious fopdoodle~
Your post is proof of that.

Assuming you have any friends, I feel more sorry for them.
Poor dear, you are such a sad douche.

Clearly, the story is wrong ...

As for "turning off the brake lights"? I suppose we could assume they meant the tail lights ... brake lights can't be turned off..

Apparently you aren't a mechanic. Yes, brake lights can be turned off. If you notice, when your foot isn't on the brake, they aren't on, soooooo they are off. What causes them to come on? A little switch on the brake pedal that activates the brake lights. All you have to do is install a switch BEFORE this one that takes it out of the loop and brake lights can be EASILY turned off. If you have a car that activates the brake lights with the computer, install the switch on the brake light wires going to the lights past the computer. No big deal. Easy to do, a half hour install tops. This would indeed be handy if you plan on running from the cops at night.

Having modified his Mustang like he did, he probably did have that plan.

As for "turning off the brake lights"? I suppose we could assume they meant the tail lights ... brake lights can't be turned off..

Apparently you aren't a mechanic. Yes, brake lights can be turned off. If you notice, when your foot isn't on the brake, they aren't on, soooooo they are off. What causes them to come on? A little switch on the brake pedal that activates the brake lights. All you have to do is install a switch BEFORE this one that takes it out of the loop and brake lights can be EASILY turned off. If you have a car that activates the brake lights with the computer, install the switch on the brake light wires going to the lights past the computer. No big deal. Easy to do, a half hour install tops. This would indeed be handy if you plan on running from the cops at night.

That's what Batman did too.

The movies made it look so easy!

I have seen a truck with a "dark mode" switch: when used, it killed power to the brake lights, backup lights, and reverse alarm. (The truck was a repo tow truck.)

You can be sure the auto industry wrote that song and paid haggar a bunch to sing it. They want americans speeding and running red lights and text driving. Car crashes mean car sales. THINK

Actually, Hagar wrote it after getting a speeding ticket (62MPH) near Lake Placid (probably on either I-87, NY 73, or NY 86) in a rental car.

Probably the best speeding ticket in history, considering how popular the song was and is!

Forum List

Back