Kim Jong Unfun orders diet pill development

NCC1701

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
How Fat Is Kim Jong Un? North Korean Leader Said To Have Ballooned To Nearly 300 Pounds; Wants Chinese To Stop Calling Him Fat

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has gained a tremendous amount of weight, ballooning to nearly 300 pounds, and officials of the Hermit Kingdom reportedly have asked the Chinese to stop calling him fat.....Kim reportedly tasked scientists to develop a weight reduction pill that would work without diet or exercise. Ri Ran Hui, head of the Academy of Koryo Medicine, said the pill, developed from the skull cap plant, reduces brown and white fat tissue.

That pill had better work, imagine the pressure on those guys. 'I want to eat like a pig and never exercise, ok now get to work'

Yes, that would be a terrifying job. I would have given you a laugh rep, but that is way to scary.

How Fat Is Kim Jong Un? North Korean Leader Said To Have Ballooned To Nearly 300 Pounds; Wants Chinese To Stop Calling Him Fat

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has gained a tremendous amount of weight, ballooning to nearly 300 pounds, and officials of the Hermit Kingdom reportedly have asked the Chinese to stop calling him fat.....Kim reportedly tasked scientists to develop a weight reduction pill that would work without diet or exercise. Ri Ran Hui, head of the Academy of Koryo Medicine, said the pill, developed from the skull cap plant, reduces brown and white fat tissue.

That pill had better work, imagine the pressure on those guys. 'I want to eat like a pig and never exercise, ok now get to work'

Maybe he should be cared up and spread out among the hungry people in his country.

His Lord is going to become a untie.

Forum List

Back