Psych exams for gun purchases

Why did you omit that the forefather's butts were getting kicked, so the French came in to save the day for America?

Can you explain that?

We won the war. Period. End of story. Regardless of how it happened. The Brits went home with their tails tucked. The help we got from France is irrelevant. This wasn't a detailed history lesson. It was a comment about guns.
Why would you even mention the French if you wasn't trying to just change the subject.

The times are uh changin. If the right doesn't do something about the lefts newly attempts to dismantle the 2A, the red flood coming in Nov. won't be much more than a small wave.

The right better do something besides ignore this situation that's upon them. Speaking from a political strategy stand point, if the right tries to ignore this gun violence issue, they won't gain near as many seats.

So, I was thinking (Oh noooo. Here he goes again)
If the right came up with a law that states one must pass a psych exam in order to purchase a gun, what should applicants be disqualified for.

I know, I know. It's retarded. But doing nothing is the government allowing more mass killings. I get the point, because I'm pro 2A. Laws don't stop crime. Gun laws aren't going to stop mass shooting. I get all that. So I'm asking for some common sense here.

Me personally, I didn't mind getting a gun permit. In fact, I bragged about it when I first got it. Even thought having to get one, meant I was allowing the state government to infringe upon my 2A. But in the end, I'm still able to carry. I'm still able to put myself in a position to save lives if the chance arises.

So I'm thinking, the things that would disqualify someone from legally buying a gun would be the following. Please add your ideas.

1. Anyone with a record of violence in their recent history. Say 5 years. (per 911 calls or provable reports)
2. Anyone who's committed any sort of crime, using a gun. Whether it was fired or not. (holstered doesn't count as using)
3. Anyone with a history of mental disorders in the last 5 years. Especially those on mental meds to control their behavior.

One thing that needs to be highly protected are decent gun owners from false accusations. Decent gun owners pose no threat to society. In fact, in many instances, they've protected and saved many lives using their weapons. Those peoples rights should in no way, shape or form, be infringed upon.
People like Ramos, I could care less about their rights.

Let's dance.
Achtung Kommunisten sind hier!

A generation is approx 20 to 30 years, the average being 25 years. The gun problem is the current generation. So why not scrap the 2nd Amendment in 40 years time. Many older gun nuts will be dead by then, the not so older ones will probably be into retirement. Then the rest have 40 years to adjust, and the unborn will enjoy the new gun culture, as it gets safer. Then simply start adopting gun laws and regs that other Western civilized countries have
So scrap a system that worked just fine for ten generations because one generation is a problem? Stay on your side of the pond you idiot.

We won the war. Period. End of story. Regardless of how it happened. The Brits went home with their tails tucked. The help we got from France is irrelevant. This wasn't a detailed history lesson. It was a comment about guns.
Why would you even mention the French if you wasn't trying to just change the subject.
He still chapped ass over the ass kicking his country got from a bunch of farmers.

So scrap a system that worked just fine for ten generations because one generation is a problem? Stay on your side of the pond you idiot.
Those 10 generations have been doing well shooting the public. Thank goodness you're on that side of the pond with that gun mentality, you idiot.

Those 10 generations have been doing well shooting the public. Thank goodness you're on that side of the pond with that gun mentality, you idiot.

No...we are already on your side of the pond with our guns....keeping you guys from murdering each other in another war, and keeping the Russians from taking over the whole cesspool .........

American guns keep you safe, and allow you to pay for your welfare states....

I'd say, you are welcome, but you are too ungrateful for that....

Not really, you said yourself the problem is recent. Or are you too stupid to remember that? Either way, your voice had no say in the issue. Run along, your government is in shambles, no doubt you have plenty of stupidity to offer to muck it more.

cry baby 3.jpg

No...we are already on your side of the pond with our guns....keeping you guys from murdering each other in another war, and keeping the Russians from taking over the whole cesspool .........

American guns keep you safe, and allow you to pay for your welfare states....

I'd say, you are welcome, but you are too ungrateful for that....
Thank you for keeping us safe......oh.....hang on......would you like to try and keep yourselves safe first because you're blasting kids heads off and killing people watching fireworks. Once you've mastered then, then by all means carry on dreaming thinking you're keeping the planet safe.

Not really, you said yourself the problem is recent. Or are you too stupid to remember that? Either way, your voice had no say in the issue. Run along, your government is in shambles, no doubt you have plenty of stupidity to offer to muck it more.
The Tory party is changing it's leader. If you want a shambles, look who's in the White House.

Thank you for keeping us safe......oh.....hang on......would you like to try and keep yourselves safe first because you're blasting kids heads off and killing people watching fireworks. Once you've mastered then, then by all means carry on dreaming thinking you're keeping the planet safe.
We have to many spineless leftists in to many positions of power to stop it now. You know people like you.

Without the U.S. you guys would have been murdering each other by the end of the 1950s......and then Russia would have come in and your Queen and the royal family would have received the same treatment as the Tsar..........

Fair point, Biden is a disaster. Never denied that.
And the Conservative party is full of wannabee pussy politicians with no testicles, and they keep changing the only useful one out of the lot of them. Hand on heart, I wish we had someone like Trump to sort out the pansy shit over here.

If the right doesn't do something about the lefts newly attempts to dismantle the 2A, the red flood coming in Nov. won't be much more than a small wave.

Do what? Just what do you expect congress to do to stop stupid people? Do you have any idea that psych exams fail miserably at this sort of thing? 99.9% of the people who might fail such a test as mentally impaired or unstable, etc., will never pick up a gun and go shooting people while people can pass such a test with flying colors and be model citizens of the community then get up the next day and commit a serial killing. Psych exams are not that exact, precise or revealing.

Forum List

Back