Psych exams for gun purchases

The times are uh changin. If the right doesn't do something about the lefts newly attempts to dismantle the 2A, the red flood coming in Nov. won't be much more than a small wave.

The right better do something besides ignore this situation that's upon them. Speaking from a political strategy stand point, if the right tries to ignore this gun violence issue, they won't gain near as many seats.

So, I was thinking (Oh noooo. Here he goes again)
If the right came up with a law that states one must pass a psych exam in order to purchase a gun, what should applicants be disqualified for.

I know, I know. It's retarded. But doing nothing is the government allowing more mass killings. I get the point, because I'm pro 2A. Laws don't stop crime. Gun laws aren't going to stop mass shooting. I get all that. So I'm asking for some common sense here.

Me personally, I didn't mind getting a gun permit. In fact, I bragged about it when I first got it. Even thought having to get one, meant I was allowing the state government to infringe upon my 2A. But in the end, I'm still able to carry. I'm still able to put myself in a position to save lives if the chance arises.

So I'm thinking, the things that would disqualify someone from legally buying a gun would be the following. Please add your ideas.

1. Anyone with a record of violence in their recent history. Say 5 years. (per 911 calls or provable reports)
2. Anyone who's committed any sort of crime, using a gun. Whether it was fired or not. (holstered doesn't count as using)
3. Anyone with a history of mental disorders in the last 5 years. Especially those on mental meds to control their behavior.

One thing that needs to be highly protected are decent gun owners from false accusations. Decent gun owners pose no threat to society. In fact, in many instances, they've protected and saved many lives using their weapons. Those peoples rights should in no way, shape or form, be infringed upon.
People like Ramos, I could care less about their rights.

Let's dance.
Uhhh no ...

Ssri bans

.....I know, I know. It's retarded. But doing nothing is the government allowing more mass killings. I get the point, because I'm pro 2A. Laws don't stop crime. Gun laws aren't going to stop mass shooting. I get all that. So I'm asking for some common sense here.....
Correct, laws don't stop crime, they reduce crime. Correct, gun laws won't stop mass shootings, they reduce them.

So I'm thinking, the things that would disqualify someone from legally buying a gun would be the following. Please add your ideas.

1. Anyone with a record of violence in their recent history. Say 5 years. (per 911 calls or provable reports)
2. Anyone who's committed any sort of crime, using a gun. Whether it was fired or not. (holstered doesn't count as using)
3. Anyone with a history of mental disorders in the last 5 years. Especially those on mental meds to control their behavior.
The existing law already covers all that, and a lot more. It's on the 4473

As certain arms can kill at kilometers' distance, serious levels of responsibility are required.

Keep twisting and lying scum. It's all you do.
You guys are coming up with the statements, I simply apply the lack of logic of those to reality.

This just highlights the fact that when your backsides get spanked in a debate, the usual childish rhetoric statements come flying out of your mouths. Apparently that's my fault, lol.

What you need to understand is, a "Conservative" can be conservative, but at the same time, enjoy a safe gun culture and national healthcare. This boils your piss because it's engraved into your brain that anyone wanting sensible gun regulations and a safe gun culture "must" be Left Wing. Your problem is, binary thinking and zero logical thinking skills.

Last edited:
You guys are coming up the statements, I simply apply the lack of logic of those to reality.

This just highlights the fact that when your backsides get spanked in a debate, the usual childish rhetoric statements come flying out of your mouths. Apparently that's my fault, lol.

What you need to understand is, a "Conservative" can be conservative, but at the same time, enjoy a safe gun culture and national healthcare. This boils your piss because it's engraved into your brain that anyone wanting sensible gun regulations and a safe gun culture "must" be Left Wing. Your problem is, binary thinking and zero logical thinking skills.
Your desperation and lying is hilarious. You people are insane.

Because we pipped you at the post with better freedoms and liberties. Check that thread out.

How did Biden's ass taste after you kissed his?
Lol,this guy is so free he will be in prison if he gets caught with a pocket knife.

Why? I don't read much leftist bullcrap.
Well, if you don't wish to educate yourself, then by all means stay ignorant. It reflects in your posts.

If you believe the indices from the countries across the globe were only done by "lefties", you certainly banged your head on every branch on the way down when you fell out of the tree.

Forum List

Back