Psaki's tweet on Trump phone call with Ukraine president comes back to haunt her...

I am sure it is about saving face, he is a politician for crying out loud. His treatment of the man who saved his life is pretty telling. To be fair, I think all Presidents in my life time are/were that way with the exception of prehaps Carter, he was pretty clueless.
Okay. As long as you’re sure.

Nobody in the government has filed a whistleblower report in connection with the Biden phone call, unlike the Trump phone call which numerous government officials reported as "problematic".

Biden wasn't attempting fraud and extortion to help his re-election campaign on this call. He was trying to save American lives. Big difference.

Not yet anyway.

Seems like the whole country already knows.

But it was a "private" call.

What the fuck was Trumps ?

Why, I do declare. I did not know dragonlady was on the call.
You said “anybody”, not dragonlady in your reply.

The point is that a bunch of people know what happened in that call. None of them allege any illegality as far as we know.

No need to fabricate any claim otherwise.

Each picture of her looks worse than the last.

She should be careful.

She' going to look like Hillary pretty soon.

The point is that a bunch of people know what happened in that call. None of them allege any illegality as far as we know.

You got me. I used the wrong word to illustrate my point. Call the grammar Nazi's.

You mean Biden insiders are not alleging the call was improper?

Thanks, Clown.

Someone was so disturbed by his behavior that they leaked the call to the press. Seems at least some sort of investigation is in order to see if there was anything illegal.

How many Americans would not leave Afghanistan if they were lied to about this? How many of them would die at the hands of the Taliban due to Surrender Joe’s request?
xiden lied, people died

all because xiden wanted to score some cheap political points on the 20th anny of 9/11

Xiden extorted the lies from the Afghan President, who’s son was a poltical operative for the DNC in 2020.

Someone was so disturbed by his behavior that they leaked the call to the press. Seems at least some sort of investigation is in order to see if there was anything illegal.
Biden's inner circle is starting to crack. Unnamed Biden administration officials reported that they were horrified that Biden left Americans behind in Afghanistan.

Biden's inner circle is starting to crack. Unnamed Biden administration officials reported that they were horrified that Biden left Americans behind in Afghanistan.
When he expressly admitted that he's intentionally leaving Americans and allies behind, that was a step too far, even for some of the faithful.

Forum List

Back