Psaki's tweet on Trump phone call with Ukraine president comes back to haunt her...

Nobody in the government has filed a whistleblower report in connection with the Biden phone call, unlike the Trump phone call which numerous government officials reported as "problematic".

Biden wasn't attempting fraud and extortion to help his re-election campaign on this call. He was trying to save American lives. Big difference.
And you know everything that went on in the call without the transcript, how again?

Nobody in the government has filed a whistleblower report in connection with the Biden phone call, unlike the Trump phone call which numerous government officials reported as "problematic".

Biden wasn't attempting fraud and extortion to help his re-election campaign on this call. He was trying to save American lives. Big difference.
You are amazing, one excuse after another for Biden and very critical of every move Trump made or word uttered.

No one can claim you aren't a partisan hack, congrats!.

What Biden did is much, much worse. Hundreds of people died because of that phone call. He needs to go.

If you drafted an article of impeachment, what would the charge be?
You can make any kind of charge, you can even lie about charges, I learned that from the previous impeachments.

I wouldn't think of impeaching him over this, but I didn't think the last two impeachments were legit either.

What the call does tell us is that Biden doesn't give a damn about the American people, and will lie to the American people to save face, of course that was four days ago.

Trump should have just called all the heads of state and told them all to lie about what was going on in their nation to help bolster Trump in America.

From the call:

According to a transcript of the July 23 presidential call reviewed by Reuters, Biden didn’t anticipate the Taliban’s rapid advance across Afghanistan, which ended when its fighters stormed Kabul on Aug. 15 and Ghani fled the presidential palace. Instead, Biden focused much of the 14-minute call on the Afghan government’s "perception" problem, Reuters reported.

"I need not tell you the perception around the world and in parts of Afghanistan, I believe, is that things are not going well in terms of the fight against the Taliban," Biden said. "And there is a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture."

JOE BIDEN TOLD PRESIDENT GHANI:

"And there is a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture."
"And there is a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture."
He needs to be impeached and ran out of office. Hell that should have happened the minute he flooded to border with illegals.

Freckles is a lightweight....she won't last long as dishonest Joe's spokesperson because she's a lousy liar.....

Freckles is a lightweight....she won't last long as dishonest Joe's spokesperson because she's a lousy liar.....

And very likely a Russian spy.

1630594140230.png

Without it, how can anyone confidently state they know everything that went on in the call? That's the point, not whatever you imagine someone may or may not allege.
Anyone who was a part of the call can confidently state they know everything that went on in the call.

What the call does tell us is that Biden doesn't give a damn about the American people, and will lie to the American people to save face, of course that was four days ago.
You think it was merely about saving face?

Or could it be that the perception of a losing fight would hasten the failure of the Afghan army?

You think it was merely about saving face?

Or could it be that the perception of a losing fight would hasten the failure of the Afghan army?
I am sure it is about saving face, he is a politician for crying out loud. His treatment of the man who saved his life is pretty telling. To be fair, I think all Presidents in my life time are/were that way with the exception of prehaps Carter, he was pretty clueless.

Forum List

Back